clips from audreydylan89

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

the_nightfox

Re: clips from audreydylan89

Post by the_nightfox »

schraube12 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:04 am Hi there

I am a huge fan of audreydylan89 and have almost every clip from her. Out of courisity I've checked her c4s-store (which is closed) on the wayback machine. I've found two clips I've never seen anywhere!

Have you ever seen them and does anybody have them to trade? I got tons of shoejob clips (mostly sneakers) that you will love ;) I am generally interested in trading, just drop a PM.

All the best

Phil
How were you able to access her old clip store with the wayback machine? I've tried doing it a few times with stores that have closed down and haven't able to.
schraube12

Post by schraube12 »

Unfortuantely you can only access the first page of her store. On the other hand it depends if a snapshotof of the page has been created or not. Popular pages have more snapshots.
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

I see. Do you specialize in only Audrey Dylan clips or Jalessa Ortiz as well. I am trying to compile as many Jalessa as I can at the moment.
RegTel

Post by RegTel »

I have photos of Audreydylan89 in her panties. Anyone interested?
turnpikesteve

Post by turnpikesteve »

I believe I may be the first to have purchased a private video. Of course it eventually made it online and that’s cool because it was a few years later. She did a great job trying on lots of sneakers and talking dirty to me and my gf. Worth it. Wish she was still around. And now it’s hard to find any of them without really looking hard. Maybe one day asneakerman will throw out some pics of my ex gf with her AirMax 97s or whatever else.we had some nice photo shoots
RegTel

Post by RegTel »

She is a very hot lady. Her clips4sale is not longer valid and can't seem to find much of her recently.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Big fans of both wish they were still doing vids id love some rare footage seen all their vids!! Still watch them audreys nike frees jaleesa and coach!!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Hook me up w all please
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Hey .. I am also looking for Audrey clips ... but with heels not sneakers ... if anybody interested pls pm me .. I can trade for Jalessa clips .. I have 80% of her clips with heels 👠
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

schraube12 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:04 am Hi there

I am a huge fan of audreydylan89 and have almost every clip from her. Out of courisity I've checked her c4s-store (which is closed) on the wayback machine. I've found two clips I've never seen anywhere!

Have you ever seen them and does anybody have them to trade? I got tons of shoejob clips (mostly sneakers) that you will love ;) I am generally interested in trading, just drop a PM.

All the best

Phil

wat clicks i wanna see them have always been a fan of hers