Cum stained heels sent to another woman

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Leeshoeboy

Re: Cum stained heels sent to another woman

Post by Leeshoeboy »

bazzaba wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:39 am My girlfriend wears size 6 and I can share some - based in UK - anyone interested
Im also in uk and interested
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I'm up for it. Anyone e else in USA
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Hi,
I wear a size 6 to 6 1/2 shoe and will wear them for you and also trample with them and make a boytoy or two cum in them and mix it with my footsweat. I can return them in 2 weeks if you want or sooner. This is so nasty but I love trampling and ballbusting with my heels. I am in the USA. You just pay postage both ways and a couple of dollars for my time of wearing her heels for you crazy wild sexy pervert spike heel shoe guys!

Gina
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Ginas1120 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:59 am Hi,
I wear a size 6 to 6 1/2 shoe and will wear them for you and also trample with them and make a boytoy or two cum in them and mix it with my footsweat. I can return them in 2 weeks if you want or sooner. This is so nasty but I love trampling and ballbusting with my heels. I am in the USA. You just pay postage both ways and a couple of dollars for my time of wearing her heels for you crazy wild sexy pervert spike heel shoe guys!

Gina
Fuck off Gino
Lexxxi

Post by Lexxxi »

This is very hot