Hello and Pics of Wife in Heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

djfergu

Re: Hello and Pics of Wife in Heels

Post by djfergu »

Wow, lots of really sexy/great shoes here. Want to share more?
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

Last edited by hstern6969 on Mon May 20, 2024 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
kedsandlouboutins

Post by kedsandlouboutins »

Love the update! Hope to see more
sonor-1

Post by sonor-1 »

Thank you very much for the nice pictures. Are there any photos where she can be seen in pantyhose?
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

sonor-1

Post by sonor-1 »

Super class...Do you have more photos of your wife...Please send me Pn
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

i'm happy for you, thanks for the share !
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Nothing wrong with "house heels", the kind to drive you crazy and enjoy fully in the house. Let her express that side of her in FM heels. But I also like when my wife wears everyday common heels, like 2" wedges, that she wears in public, but then may also keep on the in the bedroom.

We had a long weekend on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Great sex in the hotel room Friday night. Saturday we rented an Indian Challenger and rode the twisted sisters in the Texas hill country. Got back, to the riverwalk for dinner, drinks, back to the hotel. My wife had worn a nice summer dress, under which she still wears a white nylon slip. She wore some simply white wedges out for dinner. Back in the hotel room I was snuggling her neck from behind and starting caressing her full round tits (she is 65 but has great tits), in no time off comes the dress and panties, she takes her bra off but leaves the white sheer nylon slip on. She sits on the bed and kicks off the wedges, but then she says "oh wait, you want me to wear these' without any indication from me (other than the bulge in my jeans). She puts the wedges back on and we fuck hard again, her on her back and those scented feet of hers in the wedges alongside my head. Mmmm.

I've fucked/cummed those wedges multiple times. Last night she wore them again out for dinner. Kept me "chubbed" all night long.
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

shoesession2001

Post by shoesession2001 »

Beautiful legs, beautiful feet....... I WISH !!!
Thanks for sharing Bro... Thanks for sharing.