Hijab/Muslim Women In Heels and Flats

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schoolies

Hijab/Muslim Women In Heels and Flats

Post by schoolies »

Can we just take a moment to appreciate beautiful Hijab women wearing sexy heels? I think this deserves its own topic, and even better if someone has some cum action!

This is a good family friend of ours, needless to say those shoes and me have had fun.
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flickr coming soon...
sandalfan1

Re: Hijab/Muslim Women In Heels and Flats

Post by sandalfan1 »

Did you get pics of you having fun wth her heels? That would be so hot!
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Unfortunately not. It was a little while ago.

Some more to entice..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flickr coming soon...
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Where are you located??

I wanna come over and fuck her heels HARD!!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Please do those heels good and get lots of pics of the aftermath!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Cool that although their culture seems pretty conservative they choose to wear such hot heels.
Mikejones227

Post by Mikejones227 »

Very hot ladies
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Wow that's a real fantasy from me! The girl on the last pic is so hot, i wish i could play with her feet and shoes while she is on the phone and ignoring me...till i cant resist anymore and cum all over her feet while she wears sexy shoes!!!
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

Nothing hotter than a sweet hijab girl in tight leather pants and fuck me heels. Those girls make me so hard
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

schoolies wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:16 pm Can we just take a moment to appreciate beautiful Hijab women wearing sexy heels? I think this deserves its own topic, and even better if someone has some cum action!
Hi there, well deserved thread. Obviously without wishing to over-generalise, I do notice some Muslim women in hijab can wear the most outrageously sexy and delicious heels. I admit I know very little about Muslim culture/sexuality, and I wonder whether the strict codes about hijab don't usually cover things like footwear and handbags, and therefore one of the ways in which women could express their sexuality in a legit way is by wearing very sexy heels?

In any case, sexy heel photos and especially cum action always welcome, in any culture or religion :twisted: