Pilipina/Pilipino

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

speciallotion

Re: Pilipina/Pilipino

Post by speciallotion »

bootworship22 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:38 am pm sa may gusto fairview commonwealth area 2.5k sure ball na pleassure sayo lalasan k agad haha
Wow I'd love to get a footjob from her next time I'm in malate
bootworship22

Post by bootworship22 »

when do you like to have session? just let me know i will tell here she will do a session on a spa near commonwealth just tell me when. i will do an appointment for you.
Babesaj

Post by Babesaj »

bootworship22 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:00 pm when do you like to have session? just let me know i will tell here she will do a session on a spa near commonwealth just tell me when. i will do an appointment for you.
meron ako session bukas sa kanya https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 25&t=85697
AKA sapatosheels

Fuck all the Girls and Women but dont Rape them Rape only the shoes
Anti Rapist
Pro Gentleman Way
Pure Filipino Respectable Guy