Help me make my boyfreind enjoy his high heels fetish

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bellamia

Re: Help me make my boyfreind enjoy his high heels fetish

Post by Bellamia »

craigfootfan wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:31 pm Also those red pumps need a photo of your feet in them - would love to stick my nose in them after a hot sweaty day and fill them with my cum
Not pic on my feets in it, I don't want you to jerk to the pics of my feets.

And thoses red heels don't ''enjoy'' hot sweaty days becase they only see my bedroom floor (ok, aslo living room, kitchen, hallway).
Bellamia

Post by Bellamia »

ff17 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 pm
Generally , we all have various tastes here - what could be disgusting to somebody here , to someone else , it could be extremely hot . As long as something is within the legal part , its OK .
I'm ok with the taste of everyone, I don,t judge that, the part that I'm concern, is were someone is included without her consent, when someone cum in shoes and the person wear them without knoing. To me, it's can be considered sexual assault and it's illegal.
ff17 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 pm Or - you can take one shoe off , slide his cock inside the shoe , and at same time give him a blowjob .
This part need more explication. how to give a blowjob if his dick is in theshoes?
ff17 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 pm Personally , I have tried many various ways with many ladies ... some methods looked more hot on the videos and pictures , than in reality , but this is probably also a personal prefference . Some methods were incredibly "effective" and I was even amazed , lol .
Please give us you advises, what wokr the best and what looks god only in vid/pics.
ff17

Post by ff17 »

Bellamia wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:41 pm
ff17 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 pm
Generally , we all have various tastes here - what could be disgusting to somebody here , to someone else , it could be extremely hot . As long as something is within the legal part , its OK .
I'm ok with the taste of everyone, I don,t judge that, the part that I'm concern, is were someone is included without her consent, when someone cum in shoes and the person wear them without knoing. To me, it's can be considered sexual assault and it's illegal.
ff17 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 pm Or - you can take one shoe off , slide his cock inside the shoe , and at same time give him a blowjob .
This part need more explication. how to give a blowjob if his dick is in theshoes?
ff17 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 pm Personally , I have tried many various ways with many ladies ... some methods looked more hot on the videos and pictures , than in reality , but this is probably also a personal prefference . Some methods were incredibly "effective" and I was even amazed , lol .
Please give us you advises, what wokr the best and what looks god only in vid/pics.

Hello Mia ...

I do agree to some extent with not cumming without consent - but only if cum is not cleaned . I have came many times into womens shoes , of women who werent aware of it - but I have always cleaned it fully . If cum is there , it could be treated as "sexual contact" .

What I meant under blowjob with shoe on ... something like this ...
catch.jpg

... of course , pushing the cock all the way out , depends highly on size of the penis ( and size of shoe ) . Or it could be even done the other way , inserting penis the other way in toe area . Its also being done best with mules .

Generally , what I found the most "effective" is actually related to womens soles and toes . Once , I was giving a massage to one mature lady , to her soles , and she was OK with me proceeding to give her a massage with my penis . Almost 2.5 hours after I blew a load like never before - she was lying on her groin fully stretched and I managed to ejaculate even further than her head is , so it was at least 1.7 meters distance . Also , any pressing of frenulum ( frenulum is like underneath of penis head ) with toes or sole and gliding against it would cause me a massive enjoyment , and my cumshots were always big and messy in such cases . Unfortunately , this is all underneath-the-foot related in your case , so you wont ( probably ) practice it , but pressing and gliding the frenulum with your shoes and boots could be a good advice . Of course , highly advisable only with shoes that are made of soft fabric ( like leather mules or similar ) , otherwise it could be more painful . The friction is the key , women who know that and apply it on frenulum constantly , can bring their man to orgasm in few minutes . Or ... can begin then stop , in teasing way , lol .

Also , considering you are not likely to use your bare feet , you can use only your shoes in some cases ... in one case , that same mature lady I mentioned above , took off her wedge mule and wanked me with it until I came - and I came more than in case when I was wanking myself with a shoe . In such case , when youre wanking off with a shoe , use a shoe that is very soft from the inside , maybe some like this ( just as comparison ) ...

s-l1600 (147).jpg

The softer the shoes are from the inside , the more friction is on frenulum , too ... and I have noticed this goes best with mules that are having insole that feels "soft-padded" like . A penis is inserted through toe area - but it could be also used the reverse way , with penis only gliding against the insole of the shoe .

As I noticed you have a lot of boots ( btw , very sexy "arsenal" of boots , lol ) you can also give a full bootjob - put a bit of lubricant on penis and slide him between your boots . You can also focus on frenulum in such way where you glide him with one boot on that place , while you hold him "in place" with another . Especially with boots you have ( very soft material ) it shouldnt be a problem .

Considering insertion of penis between shoe and sole is off for you , we can skip that . Also , something simple you can do ( and what I liked also when some woman gave me ) is simply to jack off the cock with your hand over the heels while you wear them ...

As I said - friction and "weak spot" ( frenulum ) is the key . At least , thats what in my case was very effective , but I have no doubt its for other males , too . Also , a fabric that shoes were made of , both from inside and outside , is also crucial .

Freely ask me if you have any questions !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bellamia

Post by Bellamia »

ff17 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:49 pm
I do agree to some extent with not cumming without consent - but only if cum is not cleaned . I have came many times into womens shoes , of women who werent aware of it - but I have always cleaned it fully . If cum is there , it could be treated as "sexual contact" .
To me, it's clearly sexual contact.

What I meant under blowjob with shoe on ... something like this ...
catch.jpg

... of course , pushing the cock all the way out , depends highly on size of the penis ( and size of shoe ) . Or it could be even done the other way , inserting penis the other way in toe area . Its also being done best with mules .
I still don't see how to possibly do that. The d*ck must be vary small (tin) to be possible.

Generally , what I found the most "effective" is actually related to womens soles and toes . Once , I was giving a massage to one mature lady , to her soles , and she was OK with me proceeding to give her a massage with my penis . Almost 2.5 hours after I blew a load like never before - she was lying on her groin fully stretched and I managed to ejaculate even further than her head is , so it was at least 1.7 meters distance . Also , any pressing of frenulum ( frenulum is like underneath of penis head ) with toes or sole and gliding against it would cause me a massive enjoyment , and my cumshots were always big and messy in such cases . Unfortunately , this is all underneath-the-foot related in your case , so you wont ( probably ) practice it , but pressing and gliding the frenulum with your shoes and boots could be a good advice . Of course , highly advisable only with shoes that are made of soft fabric ( like leather mules or similar ) , otherwise it could be more painful . The friction is the key , women who know that and apply it on frenulum constantly , can bring their man to orgasm in few minutes . Or ... can begin then stop , in teasing way , lol .
Don't worry, I'm fully aware how sensitive this part of the male anatomy can be. It's also very fragile, and must be played with very carefully. Trust me, it can break the pleasure when it breaks.
ff17 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:49 pm As I noticed you have a lot of boots ( btw , very sexy "arsenal" of boots , lol ) you can also give a full bootjob - put a bit of lubricant on penis and slide him between your boots . You can also focus on frenulum in such way where you glide him with one boot on that place , while you hold him "in place" with another . Especially with boots you have ( very soft material ) it shouldnt be a problem .
It don't have real soft material like real leather. The patent ones are far from soft but might be the best about lubricant., mateblack one are faux leather, not really soft but the most appropriate for a smooth feeling bootjob I belive. The suede one, no way it's made for bootjobs, feels grat on skin, but hate all liquids.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hello Mia, just spotted this and I thought I'd try to shed some light on the taboo subject of shoe fetishism.

First I'll tell you my story.

I got yearnings for women in heels back when I was a child, aunties would always wear them and dangle them and shoeplay them and I would spy on them and get hot over them even though I didn't realise what was happening to me.
I would always look at women who wore heels and become erect and try to hide it; my teacher in school wore a purple T bar pair that always made me want them, to kiss them.
I then remember walking back from a relatives house one really cold day and my mother was wearing a block high heel pair of tan knee high boots. I remember her stamping her feet against the cold and I glanced down at them and just wanted to kiss them and caress them. It wasn't an incest thing, it was the boots on a woman and I thought myself disgusting and repulsive for having such thoughts. But I was just learning to understand my body and my mind. So, one day I snuck into my parents bedroom, opened the wardrobe door, took out the boots and spirited them away to my bedroom. To feel them was divine, to touch the heel was out of this world and to smell their material was immense. Then I got curious; what would it feel like to wear them? To feel the way your foot would curve down inside them.
For months I did this, I found out what was happening to my body and how to utilise what were my desires and leanings. To see the boots up close like this was about as close to a woman wearing them next to my lips was the best I would get.
But it did not end there. My mother had high heel sandals, Mary Jane shoes, loafer heels... My mind was lost as I wanted to kiss them all, to touch them and feel how they must have felt on a woman. I never thought to cum on them and I never would as that would take me closer to that which repulsed me, incest.
I had found my sexuality and it was women in heels.
However, it is a taboo subject, frowned upon like homosexuality has been. Still it is a taboo subject and laughed at and seen as weird and subject to ridicule.
I used to wander land near my house that was used as a dumping site, a site where bags of clothes would be dumped and that included shoes. High heel shoes. From there my interest extended to women walking in heels in places not usually worn such as mud. That fetish grew and grew and with the internet I found sites and videos of women wearing heels in mud.
But what gets me hot is the candid side of things, not the acted out.
When I began dating the woman who became my wife, her mother came round to my house thinking her daughter was there. She would have been but was late so we sat talking, and she dangled her high heel shoe.
Another time she wore high heel sandals to a trip around some woodland and they sank into the mud and the material on the heel began to peel away slightly.
She wore slingbacks and would often pull the strap down over the heel and they would wear like mules, heelpopping with every step.
Then one day she gave us the key to her house to watch while she was away and I just could not help myself. This woman is stunning, a tease, a mistress of shoeplay and heelpopping. When I got into her house I went straight to her bedroom, looked in her wardrobe and found her shoes neatly laid out.
Two kitten heel pair that she kept polished and clean. A pair of peeptoe heels that were also polished and clean. Then I saw a pair of high heel sandals, there was mud on the bottom part of the heels that showed she had stepped into mud and not bothered cleaning it off. Her slingback peeptoes were the same. She had a pair of low heel boots in the kitchen that were caked in sand around the sole and heel. This is everything that turns me on, my mother in law is my perfect woman!!!
She had a pair of boots that had dog dirt on the heel and sole that she had not seen and she walked around with it there.
So, I began to film this all. To record her shoeplaying, everything that she does with her heels. Then one day she came round and was sitting on a chair as I secretly filmed her, I looked up to see her smiling at me. It wasn't a friendly smile, it was a 'I know what you are doing and it is alright' smile. I think she knew I was going round to her house, she certainly knew that I was filming her.
One day at a party the kids were wrapping the adults up in toilet paper as a halloween game, I opted to hold the paper at the bottom and took the opportunity to hold her shoes, to grip the heel and feel her toe cleavage.
I'm not proud of this, it is taking advantage but in a socially non sexual way.

So, this thing with heels is a woman thing for me. I love women in heels, they look confident and sexy and I just want to fuck women that wear them.
I love to see heels damaged naturally, to see women wear damaged heels. Women are sexy, they wear make-up to look attractive, they wear dresses to look sexy and they wear heels to look sexy. Some that don't look sexy without trying which is sexier.
I don't like to look at men in heels and dresses, they to me are men and I am not interested in them and that side of the fetish. Women are women and they simply look elegant and stunning in their clothes and shoes.

To turn your fella on, wear pointy toe heels with toe cleavage on show. Wear normal heels, everyday shoes with a sexy dress and stockings. Let him defile them, show him you find it super sexy and that you want more. Indulge in it, rub the cum into your legs and feet, spread it around your heels. Insert your heel into yourself and pleasure yourself with it. Wear cum filled heels to the shops, he'll know but no one else will and that is sexy as hell. Shoeplay, heelpop, seduce him with them.

My wife wears heels in bed and she has found that she cums quicker in them, she wears them and I kiss them and caress them. She crosses her legs and allows me to 'worship' her feet in her heels, but I have not cum on them. Yet.
What is so great about this fetish is the trepidation of each level of permission. To kiss her toe cleavage and run my tongue along each rise and fall is beyond anything I could have imagined back when I was a kid, to know that she is cumming quicker in them makes her want to wear them.

Heels are just an extension of men's love of a female body. The breasts hidden beneath a dress with a V neck that suggests what lies beneath. Black opaque stockings that outline the legs and draw your eyes to the arch of the foot, the toe cleavage on top. Even red lips with heavy lipstick behaves the same way, smokey eye make up that creates an air of seduction and mystery.

Most men love a woman in heels, want to fuck her in heels. They are too insecure to admit it and hide behind ridicule. But they all look. They think the same as us on here. They just are not prepared to show it, for that they will forever miss out on a mind blowing sexual experience and will forever wonder what it is like.
Cayham86

Post by Cayham86 »

Bellamia wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 am See guys, with a little motivation, you can make the effort.

So here what I promised you.

Chinese brand unknown. 6'' Heels

Chinese brand unknown. 5'' 1\4 high.

Chinese brand, unknown. 5'' 1\2 Heels

Chinese brand, unknown. 5'' 1\4 high.

Brand Ardene. Bought in very special at 80%. Was like 7 bucks tax in. 5'' 1\4 high.

brand Anne Michelle
Oldest pair of the lot. bought them during a trip to Florida like 11 years ago. was Cheaps.
4'' heel.

Brand George (Walmart)
Was very cheap, like 5$. Bought them, but not verry comortable, so I direct direct to the bedroom. 5'' high.

Brand Pleaser
It seems likeI didn't wear them often, they are dusty. I sould put them soon.
5'' heel.

Brand Pleaser
UV Glow, really cool under the blacklights with my UV glow dress. Highest heel of all. 6.5''
Every stripper should have a pair like thoses.

Brand Pleaser
6'' high.

Brand Funtasma (Pleaser)
Quite used really comfy for 6'' heels.

Brand Delicious.
4'' high, around 10 years old, bought them for a costume, choses an other pair, moved to my bedroom since I never wore them outside.

Both :
Brand Hollywood Heels
No the purple isn't dusty, it's the lighting.
4'' heel.

Both :
Brand Ellie Shoes
Almost 10 years old, bought themfor sexy costume (Nurse et many for the black)
I find them really sexy, comfortable as long as you don't have to walk a mile. Used them a lot, money well spend.
Heel 5''

brand Bliss (Yellow shoes)
0 comfort. I stand with them 5 min and I want to throw them away. Looks amazing when pointed at the ceeling.
heel 5\5''1\4

Chinese brand Unknown
I bought them on Aliexpress. Still avalible.
There is fur inside. Fun to wear, but maybe a little to warm for inside. Winter use only.
5'' heel.

Chinese brand unknown.
I bought them on Aliexpress, pretty cheap (20$) Still avalible.
Not baptized wet.

and the last but not the least.
Brand : Pleaser
My favorite. Not because of their comfort (so-so) but for their looks. I love the Dominatrix look of them, the tight high, the glossy the everything. They just looks amazing. My man goes crazy about them. His favorite. Worth every penny.
Heel hight : 5 3\4

So here it is, my bedroom collection. Excuse crappy cellphone picture quality.
Heels high are from what I remember, i didn't mesure them, but I've noticed that many of you seem to want to know the heel high.

hope you guys won't stop to give me your ideas.
Pics are not working
johngalt

Post by johngalt »

Wow. Nothing like a shoe fetish. When I met my wife , she had the series high heel boots on . We fucked with her still wearing them that night. I would say 30 per cent of the time we fucked , she had heels on. Everyt time she bought anew pair , they were christened . She had certain pairs just for six as not to get sheets dirty. . After 40 years , not so great now. Nut I have a few pairs of her shoes under my bed and when I'm horns thinking about the past, I pull them out oand jerk myself thinking of the memories