my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Richie

Re: my friends flats

Post by Richie »

Yes, the second pic is hot :-) Oh boy, I would fire my load into her shoe
Boobles

Post by Boobles »

Last edited by Boobles on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boobles

Post by Boobles »

Last edited by Boobles on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

enjoy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Simply amazing! I don't know how you don't just explode on those flats every time you see them.
shoelover25

Post by shoelover25 »

Great photos she looks so good in the flats I love very nice flats be a hot shoejob as well love to see more of her
footnheels

Post by footnheels »

Beautiful!1 My God man!
Lover of all the heels, flats, toms, etc.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Beautiful update! Make sure you tell her how much you appreciate what she is doing! This could go somewhere if you are patient.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

thank you everyone. it works out foru s because i enjoy her legs and shoes and she enjoys the sex. i normally finish her enough times until shes tired then she lays in bed to hug or go on her phone... when she goes on her phone, i noticed that she likes to play with her feet and when i told her about it she says she has a bad habit of doing so... so thats how it works out for us. she also does not think its weird especially cause all she has to do is lie there and do her own thing... her feet will move on her own.

anyways enjoy it while u still can... going to be working away in mid july to september so wont see her for a 2months
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice update! Sad to hear you will be away for 2 months. You will have some serious reserves built up by then!