Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

visitor9000

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by visitor9000 »

That's an interesting coincidence, I just bought the same pair of Netburner Ballistic FF in black/pink recently. Hard to find outside of Australia. I guess volleyball isn't big in the States...
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
escom002

Post by escom002 »

my wishes and dreams have just been fulfilled again. :P
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

visitor9000 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:36 pm That's an interesting coincidence, I just bought the same pair of Netburner Ballistic FF in black/pink recently. Hard to find outside of Australia. I guess volleyball isn't big in the States...
It’s a long shot, but I don’t suppose you have a hot tub filled with purple slush and a group of horny women/girls playing with their shoes and themselves? :D
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

escom002 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:59 am my wishes and dreams have just been fulfilled again. :P
:wink:
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Chapter 28

Sarah surveyed the scene in front of her. Her daughter was sitting, leaning back, her eyes closed, a smile on her lips, purple slush up to her knees. She imagined the pink and black Netburners on her feet, slush squishy between her toes. Her best friend Stacy knelt, her face down between her thighs working her new white and yellow Netburner. Beside Stacy, on and in the slush was a single black high too chuck. She imagined she could see the partner buried in Stacy’s pussy deep beneath the slush, and on Stacy’s feet she imagine she could see her brand new yellow Nimbus 20’s. A little further off she could see just the top of the collar of one of Stacy’s high-tops, a flash of turquoise peaking out of the purple slush.

A moan of pleasure brought Sarah’s attention to the left side of the hot tub where Becky sat in almost a mirror image to Aryana. Cassie knelt between her legs, licking her clit while she worked her daughters white and yellow Netburner in and out of her pussy. She looked down, past Stacy’s other turquoise high top where it lay submerged in the slush with only the toe and first row of laces protruding, imagining she could see the delightful black Nimbus 19s on Cassie’s feet and the yellow One Star in her pussy. Behind Cassie, half submerged in the slush, were her new blue Nimbus 19s and her wedge sandals. She looked to Becky’s feet, imagining them bare beneath the slush, then glanced down and to her right. Her wedge heeled espadrille pumps lay in the slush, covered in cum and goo, while on the edge lay the remains of Becky’s pink suede Superstars and her tools of destruction.

“Becky,” she said eventually, “I am afraid we cannot have you in the hot tub the way you are.”

“W-what?” Becky was in heaven, loving the feeling of Stacy’s new sneaker being skilfully slid in and out of her pussy, and enjoying Stacy’s mums tongue just as much. It was a shock to hear Sarah scolding her. “What did I do wrong,” she asked looking at Sarah.

“Why, you are barefoot,” Sarah grinned, reach down behind her, “we cannot have that,” she grinned as she produced a brand new pair of pink suede Reebok Freestyle Hi’s. She pulled the Velcro straps wide, followed by the laces, then filled them both with handfuls of slush before smooshing more over the pink suede and laces, “there,” she smiled, handing them to Becky, “get these on your feet please,” she winked and laughed.

“Wow, thank you,” Becky gasped, taking the sneakers from Sarah. She slipped her feet into the slime filled shoes, revelling in the sensations, causing slush to spill out, then pulled the laces tight without tying them, and then fastened the straps. “They feel great,” she smiled, submerging her new sneakers into the slush.

“They look great too,” Sarah smiled, then produced two more pairs behind her and pushed them into the slush up to the collars, “oh girls,” she called to Stacy and Aryana who had been oblivious, “look what I bought you,” she showed gestured to the tops of the sneakers. When she had their attention, “white for my baby,” she smiled, pulled the white pair from the slush with a sucking noise, handing them to her daughter.

“Oh yummy new Freestyles,” Aryana grinned, pulling her new Netburners off and replacing them with the Reebok’s. She sighed contentedly as she lowered feet into the slush, then filled her new Asics with slush and sat them on top.

“Oh wow, thanks Sarah,” Stacy said, accepting the new pale yellow suede sneakers, “I’ve never had a pair of these before.” She held them up to look at them, emptied the slime and refilled them, “they are lovely.” She pulled off her new yellow Nimbus 20s then donned her new Reebok’s, “they feel as good as they look,” she smiled, lowered them under the slush, “thank you.”

“You are all welcome,” Sarah beamed.

“I think it’s high time I thanked Sarah for my new Asics,” Cassie smiled, removing her daughters yellow Converse from her pussy, “hmmm,” she looked around the garden, “ah, wait here a second.” She climbed out of the hot tub, making a show of letting the slush fall from her new black Nimbus 19s, knowing how much Sarah liked them. “Hmm,” she said theatrically, “my poor Asics are all messy,” she grinned, then hopped down onto the pavers. Her sneaker squelched delightfully as the slushed moved beneath her toes. She returned with a small plastic garden table, tested the sturdiness, “this will work,” she smiled, putting the table in the hot tub, then hopping up onto the side, “oh dear my poor Asics are getting messy again,” she grinned then lowered them into the slush.

“What are you up to?” Sarah asked intrigued.

Cassie pushed the table under the slush, then tested the depth - it was about two feet from the tabletop to the surface, “excellent,” she grinned, then to Sarah, “hop onto the table and lay back - I am going to fuck you with my pretty blue Nimbus,” she grinned.

“Oh great idea,” Sarah grinned, doing as she was told. She lowered herself into the slush, sat on the table, lay back with her shoulders on the edge of the hot tub, her breasts just on the surface, her legs open and waiting beneath the surface. She poked the toes of her new Kayanos above the slush, then lowered them again with a sigh of pleasure.

“Ok,” Cassie said, grabbing her new blue Nimbus 19s and turning to Sarah, “you won’t be needing this for the time being,” she groped between Sarah’s legs, finding the heel of a yellow One Star and removing it, causing Sarah to pout. “Oh don’t get upset,” Cassie laughed, pushing one of her new blue sneakers beneath the slush and probing Sarah’s opening with the toe.

“Oh yes,” Sarah moan, biting her lip, “fuck me with your pretty sneaker.”

“Oh I will,” Cassie smiled. She positioned the shoe laying with the midsole on Sarah’s opening, toe towards her legs, then climbed on top, wedging the midsole between both their pussy lips.

“Oh yes,” Sarah sighed, “ride me with your shoe,” she put her hand under the slush, feeling the Asics there, holding it in position as Cassie ground it between them.

“Here,” Cassie smiled, placing her other sneaker in between Sarah’s breasts and began to hump the sneaker. The slush lubricated the sneaker beautifully and the bumps and ridges felt amazing.

“Oh god that feels so good,” Sarah moaned, then took the entire toe of the other blue Asics in her mouth and started to lick and suck on it hungrily.

“Oh god yes it does,” agreed Cassie, “fucking submerged Asics feels so good,” she sighed.

Becky, Stacy and Aryana watched on from the edge of the hot tub as the two mothers made love in two feet of slush. It looked incredible. They could imagine the blue sneaker between them, the cum flowing over it, and they wished it was them doing the fucking.

Aryana turned to her two friends, “I think our mums need thanking,” she whispered, with a smile, “why don’t you two take those pretty new yellow Nimbus and play with my mums nipples?”

“I like that idea,” Stacey whispered back, picking up her new sneakers and hading one to Becky, “what are you going to do?”

“I’m going to play with your mums nipples,” Aryana whispered, moving to stand behind Stacy’s mother. She stood watching her movements, picturing the sneaker between them, beneath the slush, their pussy lips around the midsole as Cassie ground and humped against it.

“Oh yes,” Cassie cried, shuddering and cumming, “feels so good,” she gasped as she felt hands circle from behind her, felt Aryanas smooth skin push up against her back, matching her movements, the hands reaching up in a hug, fingers finding her nipples and squeezing, “oh god yes Aryana,” she moaned, continuing to grind against her sneaker, “just like that.”

Sarah looked up to see her daughter wrapped around her best friends mother, saw her eyes peeking over Cassie’s shoulder with a gleam to them. She smiled, then realised Stacy and Becky were either side of her. Each held a pale yellow Nimbus 20 which was filled with slush. She looked up at them over Cassie’s new blue Nimbus 19 in her mouth. Cassie’s movements were getting deliciously aggressive, the pulse and grind of the Asics between them sending stars of pleasure dancing across her vision. She opened her mouth to say something, the Asics there falling away, and all she could do was gasp as Stacy’s and Becky’s fingers found her nipples, squeezing them while they ran the yellow soles of Stacy’s sneakers across their tips.

Aryana squeezed, teased and pulsed Cassie’s nipples, feeling a shudder run through her at each movement. She kissed her friends mother on the shoulders and back, nibbled occasionally as she flicked her nipples.

“That feels amazing Aryana,” Cassie breathed, cumming on her Asics again and again, “so good.”

Sarah was in similar raptures, her daughters friends making her nipples buzz with incredible excitement while Cassie fucked her with her new shoe. She felt the warmth beneath the slush as Cassie gushed countless times, then gasped as Becky began to suck on her left nipple. No sooner was her mouth open than a yellow Nimbus was offered. She took it in, hungrily sucking on the toe as Stacy also began to suck on her nipple.

Cassie looked down at Sarah, moved in and began to lick the other side of the same yellow sneaker, sharing her daughters Nimbus as she shared her own between her legs, “oh my god,” she sighed, cumming for the umpteenth time, “I love you guys.”

For both women time seemed to simultaneously stretch out and shorten. Their ecstasy took them to new heights that they hoped would never end, caught in a dream of explosive orgasms, of cum soaked sneakers, but a dream which finished all too soon, leaving them both drained, exhausted and panting.

Cassie rolled off of Sarah, catching her breath, while the girls sat back and watched with smiled on their faces.

“Oh god,” Cassie said breathlessly, “that was amazing.”

Sarah just lay back in the slush and smiled.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Spoiled with two updates in quick succession, I now find myself sitting here expecting another soon :D

Love it as always Sudsey, hope it's getting easier again!

I'm sure I'm not the only one eagerly awaiting the next installment. The crossover idea sounds awesome!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Glad you are enjoying it still!

Not sure what crossover idea you meant?

There is something in the wind though.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I will say though... with both groups together that would be 10 horny people... thats going to be hard to write for if they got together. Fun imagining though.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Haha yeah good point! Maybe just a few of them should meet up first time round ;-) Give you something to think about which of them it would be most fun meeting up and what they'd get up to!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Next update... believe it or not, this was planned before our discussion WAMSneak :)

Chapter 29

“Oh wow that was good,” Cassie sighed. She reached under the slush, found the sneaker they had just been fucking and brought it up to her lips. She licked the midsole, tasting herself and Sarah on it, “mmm yummy,” she smiled.

“Mmm yeah it was,” Sarah agreed, sounding tired, “but now I think it’s time for bed. Go get yourselves and your shoes cleaned up girls, then meet us in my room.” She looked around, found Stacy’s yellow One Stars and popped one back into her pussy, handing the other to Cassie to do the same.

The ladies and girls collected their respective shoes and headed inside to clean themselves up for the second time tonight. The girls could be heard inside the bathroom splashing water and giggling, with the occasional scream of “oh my god,” as one of them was fucked by the others. Cute squishing and squeaking sounds could be heard as they moved about the bathroom in soaking wet sneakers. Meanwhile, in Sarah’s shower, similar sounds could be heard, squishing sounds from shoes, the deeper sounds of Cassie pushing Sarah through orgasms with her new Asics, and of Sarah fucking Cassie with her wedge espadrilles.

Eventually the girls walked into Sarah’s bedroom to find it transformed. Pillows and mattresses were on the floor surrounding Sarah’s bed and candles burned around the room. Sarah and Cassie were lay next to each other with a beautiful pair of black and white d’orsay style pumps slowly sliding in and out of their pussys. Cassie was wearing her wedge heeled sandals, while Sarah was barefoot. She had been wearing her pumps but things had lead to their inevitable conclusion. At the foot of the bed was a collection of sneakers, while on the bedside table next to a Sarah were Stacy’s old yellow One Stars.

“I though we could all sleep in here tonight,” Sarah smiled, “while we play with more new shoes,” she waved her arm towards the foot of the bed.

The girls stood open mouthed looking at the sneakers there. Stacy’s new yellow One Stars and Cassie’s new pink One Stars were there, fresh from the clothes dryer, but there were more suede Converse in the same style - a black pair, a monochrome white pair and a pair of baby blue sneakers with blue laces and white stripes on the sidewalls. There were also five pairs of suede Adidas Campus in black with white stripes, lemon yellow with white stripes, pale blue with white stripes, all beige, and all pink.

“Well come on in,” Sarah smiled, “and take off those soggy sneakers.”

The girls needed no further prompting. Stacy kicked off her new yellow Nimbus 20s and ran to the bed, Aryana and Becky removing their Freestyle high tops and following close behind.

“Aryana, these are yours,” Sarah set aside the black Converse and Adidas sneakers, “Stacy, these are yours,” Sarah put the two yellow pairs together, “Becky’s,” the two blue pairs, “these are mine,” she indicated the white One Stars and the beige Campus, “and these pink sneakers are yours Cassie.” She pulled the pump from her pussy with a wet slurp and then knelt in front of the sneakers, “now choose a sneaker to play with,” she grabbed one of her daughters new black One Stars and sat back.

Aryanas pussy squirmed seeing her mum take her new shoe. She looked down and decided to take one of her mums new beige Campus.

“Nice choice baby,” Sarah smiled, “my new sneakers will look great soaked in your cum.”

Cassie grabbed one of Stacy’s new yellow One Stars, “no choice,” she smiled, “has to be my baby’s Converse.”

Stacy grinned and took one of her mums new pink Converse, “and I have to cum on mums pink ones.”

“Of course you do,” Sarah laughed, then turned to Becky, “which do you want to play with?”

Becky looked around. They were all so pretty, and she wasn’t used to someone asking what she wanted. “Can I cum on one of your new One Stars,” she asked eventually, pointing at Sarah’s white suede sneakers.

“Of course you can,” Sarah grinned, handing one to Becky, “it will look nice covered in your cum,” she winked, “now everyone hop up onto the bed and get those lovely new shoes nice and wet,” she reached under the bed, “these should help,” she handed a Hitachi Magic Wand to the three girls and Cassie, keeping one for herself. She sat back and started to run the white toe bumper of her daughters black sneaker along the outside of her dripping wet pussy, lubricating the rubber, loving the feeling of the bumps and ridges as they ran across her clit. She started the vibrator, pressing it against her clit as she pushed the black suede toe inside, “oh god your shoe feels good inside me baby,” she moaned, sliding it in and out.

“Yours feel great too mum,” Aryana sighed, rubbing the beige suede toe against her pussy. Already there was a dark line up the toe where the suede leather had absorbed her juices. She pushed it against her opening as she pressed the vibrator against her clit, and continued to rub it back and forth, her eyes closed in pleasure.

“Mmmm,” Becky licked the white sole of Sarah’s One Star, then pushed the vibrator into the toe. She switched it on and started to rub the toe bumper against her pussy lips, “oh yeah,” she sighed, then pushed the toe inside, soaking the white suede.

“I love your shoes mum,” Stacy moaned. She had pushed the vibrator inside her mother’s sneaker and was kneeling astride it, humping the pink suede One Star, soaking it a darker pink.

“I love yours too baby,” Cassie already had her daughters new yellow One Star deep inside her and was fucking herself contentedly, “your Converse are the best,” she sighed.

“Talking of which,” Sarah shuddered, spraying around the black suede sneaker in her pussy, soaking it thoroughly, “it’s time we retired these,” she reached over and took Stacy’s older pair from the bedside table. She reached inside and pulled her scissors and knife out of one.

“Oh my poor shoes,” Stacy moaned, spraying her mother’s pink sneaker.

“Yes,” Sarah smiled, placing them on her belly, “your poor little shoes,” she picked up the lace on one side of the right sneaker and cut the tip off, “I’ve been longing to do this,” she sighed, cutting an inch at a time until the lace was pared back to the shoe. She started on the other side, “remember how you thought you might have ruined these with your cum,” she laughed, removing the lace on that side, then snipping the remaining laces, one row at a time

“I thought mum would kill me,” Stacy nodded, remembering the first time she completely soaked her yellow Converse, shuddering through another orgasm and soaking her mother’s sneaker below her.

“how wrong you were,” Cassie smiled, remembering that night as she had sneaked into her daughters bedroom to take those same sneakers and fuck herself with them. She remembered how it felt to have Stacy watch as she pushed one inside herself. She pulled her daughters dry new sneakers so that they were beneath her pussy to catch her cum as she sprayed around the One Star slurping wetly in and out there. Cum splattered onto the other yellow One Star and soaked the lemon yellow Adidas Campus.

“Oh god yes,” Stacy moaned, “I love you mum,” she came again, filling her mums sneaker with cum. She looked back at Sarah who held her knife poised over the lace reinforcing strip of her sneaker. “Oh,” she gasped as the blade cut into the yellow suede, sawing back and forth through both sides, cutting diagonally down following the stitching either side of the Star, “my poor shoes,” she came again.

“That’s so hot,” Aryana moaned, cumming on her mums beige Adidas. The entire front was soaked, dark, wet and glistening. She dropped the sneaker and took the other one, determined to soak it too.

“That’s it baby,” Sarah grinned, sawing through suede down to the sole, “soak your mums shoes for her,” her knife bit through the white rubber sidewall with a rasping noise, “oh that sounds good,” she shuddered, her hips shaking as she sprayed around Aryanas black One Star. She continued to saw, cutting through the insole and gum rubber sole until the entire heel section came away. “Oops Stacy,” she giggled, “you shoe had an accident,” she laughed and started to cut down the stitching on the front side of the Star.

“Oh my babies poor shoes,” Cassie sighed, then glanced at her own pink sneaker between her daughters legs, “Hmm, I think that ones done,” she smiled, “I think mummy’s other sneaker needs cumming now.”

“O-ok,” Stacy stammered as she squirted again. She pulled the vibrator out of the now saturated pink One Star. She looked inside, seeing cum sloshing around inside her mums Converse, then tipped it out over her mums new pink Adidas Campus, “I love your shoes mum,” she said again, then pushed the vibrator into the dry pink One Star. She lowered herself onto it as before, “oh yeah that feels so good,” she moaned, humping the vibrating laces and pink suede toe.

Becky watched on, sliding the toe of Sarah’s vibrating white suede One Star in and out of her pussy. The front half was already soaked, the leather darker, grey and wet, the laces hanging limply. Cum ran along the white sidewall. She noticed, then positioned her new blue Converse beneath the heel of the sneaker in her pussy, watching droplets fall onto the pale blue suede toes. The sight caused her to cum even more, spraying around the sneaker, soaking her new One Stars beneath her, “oh my new shoes,” she gasped, fucking herself more roughly, causing her pussy to gush further, “oh god yes,” she cried.

Sarah finished cutting the diagonal, removing a “u” shaped section of sneaker, “I love cutting shoes,” she sighed, cutting each diagonal section of suede from that piece. Then she cut along the white sidewall on the front section, up to the lace reinforcement, removing the triangular section on each side. Now only the toe and tongue remained on the front section, so she cut it free and then diced it into small pieces of pale yellow suede. “Just the heel section now,” she smiled, cutting the collar free, then cutting it into one inch slices, “and now just the heel cup,” she smiled as she cut it from the sole using her knife.

“Your poor shoes, Stace,” Aryana grinned as she watched her mum pick up the partner to Stacy’s dismantled Converse and begin to cut the laces out, “looks so hot,” she sighed, gushing over her mother’s beige Campus, soaking the suede, turning it brown. She could hear liquid sloshing from inside which caused her to cum again, soaking it more.

“Oh god yes it does,” Stacy came again as she watched Sarah cut into the yellow suede, destroying her One Star piece by piece, her mother’s pale pink Converse now dark pink and shining wetly beneath her. “Oh my poor shoes,” she sighed one last time, collapsing in a heap with her forehead on her mother’s new Campus as Sarah finished cutting her sneaker.

The room was quiet, just the sounds of panting, of buzzing vibrators, and the sound of sneakers slurping wetly in sneakers.

“Oh wow Sarah,” Cassie panted, still fucking herself with her daughters new shoe, “are you going to explain how you can afford this?”

“Ah yes,” Sarah smiled, pulling Aryanas soaked black One Star from her pussy and replacing it with its partner, “you remember me telling you about our friends, Lisa, Beth, Nat and Bobby?”

“Yes,” Cassie nodded, “I think I’d like to meet them,” she smiled, “they sound incredible.”

“Oh they are,” Sarah agreed, sliding her daughters sneaker in and out, “well, Lisa set me up a,” she searched for the right word, “well it’s like a trust fund, but for shoes.”

“You mean she pays for you to buy new shoes?” Cassie was amazed.

“Yeah,” Sarah nodded, “but with the provision that she gets to watch, and if she issues an instruction, we must obey,” she grinned, “that’s the best. We have destroyed so many shoes at Lisa’s command.”

“Won’t she be upset about tonight then?” Cassie was concerned, “don’t want you to spoil such an amazing friendship.”

“Ah, well,” Sarah bit her lip, “you see, I have a confession.”

“Oh?” Cassie raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah,” Sarah nodded, “see,” she reached over and grabbed the TV remote, “they have been watching us all night,” she turned on the TV to reveal a group of people Cassie had never met staring back at her, grinning and waving.