Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sudsey

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by Sudsey »

mattblake94 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:18 pm
Sudsey wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:32 pm Feel free to remix if you want.... but not in this thread please....

As far as covid-19 goes... at this stage I am working from home full time... but my wife works retail and my daughter goes to uni so I have little hope of getting out unscathed. Right now I have developed a major case of hypochondria so may as well have it :D

Hope everyone else is doing well in your attempts at avoidance!
Yeah, I work retail. Not at all fun right now. Especially with lockdowns looming over us.

Plus I've got Asthma, so, who knows how it'll play out if I catch it loool!!!

As it is, we've just got to keep being safe and clean.

Also, hopefully I'll have some stories to enjoy whilst I'm self-isolating loooool!!! ;)

I'm primarily looking at you Shoobay!!!! Massively looking forward to the remix.

Hope everyone else is well.

:)
Yeah and shortness of breath is one of the symptoms... so having asthma means you are constantly thinking... "do I have it?" Fun!
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

For anyone interested, I have started a new post in the forum. It is a reworking of Sudsey’s excellent work of fiction that we all love, but this time with heels and flats instead of sneakers. I may be the only one who reads it, but I’ve certainly enjoyed working on it so far!
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

escom002

Post by escom002 »

I hope the forum does not fall asleep and you continue to write and continue the story with Adidas, Asics, Vans and Converse.
There are certainly many who are waiting for a new one, hope I am not the only one. You had put my fantasies on paper. Please let us continue to share your fantasies.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

At some point it will continue... just right now I don’t have the time... and with what’s going on in the world right now, stress levels are not conducive.
escom002

Post by escom002 »

Yes you are right, there are currently more important things than the stories, I hope a vaccine against Coro will be developed as soon as possible. in that sense, stay healthy.
escom002

Post by escom002 »

Sorry, I meant Corona, not Coro.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Yep, fingers crossed!
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Sudsey wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:20 pm Yep, fingers crossed!
Any updates?
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hey guys, I have a couple of updates for you. Sorry it’s been a while in the making, but the writing flows when the mojo flows.

You might want to re-read the previous chapter or two to remind yourselves where we got to.

Chapter 30

Cassie was mortified. She instinctively covered her breasts and attempted to close her legs, a feat that was somewhat hampered by her daughters sneakers which were between them. Stacy and Becky were likewise horrified to find that they had been watched this whole time. They blushed and attempted to hide themselves.

“Oh don’t be silly,” Sarah smiled, gesturing to the people onscreen who sat on a sofa somewhere in a living room. They could only see them from the waste up, but they were topless, “look, they are all as naked as you are. Besides they are very intimate with your bodies by now,” she laughed, “here, let me introduce you. Cassie, Stacy and Becky, I’d like you to meet Lisa,” Lisa waved, “Beth,” Beth put her hand up, “and Nat,” Nat weakly raised her hand, shaking, her head back.

“Hi guys,” Lisa grinned, “great to meet you. You have been amazing to watch.”

Cassie sat in stunned silence, then finally found the ability to speak, “thanks, I guess,” she stammered, then looked at Sarah who was beaming.

“Hey guys,” Aryana called, waving, “thanks so much for the new shoes!”

“You are welcome,” Lisa smiled, “as always. Thanks for the show. You were as wonderful as ever.”

Aryana grinned, widening her legs so that everyone could see Sarah’s new Adidas, “do you like mums new sneakers?”

“They look great,” Beth said, her hand moving between her legs, “but they look like they need more cum.”

“Agreed,” Sarah laughed, “they are definitely not wet enough yet,” she pointed, “see the heels are still dry.”

“Sorry mum,” Aryana grinned, turning the sneaker around so that she was rubbing the dry suede heel against her pussy, “I’ll try to do better.”

“You are already the best, baby,” Sarah grinned as her daughter sprayed around the beige suede, “oh yeah, that’s better,” she sighed, sliding the black One Star in and out again, “soak them for me baby.”

“Oh god yes,” Nat screamed, shaking. When she had regathered some composure, she glanced down, “hey Ben,” she said between gasps, “your mum and sister are online.”

“Hey mum, sis,” Bens head popped up, grinning, the lower half of his face wet, “you guys put on an awesome show.”

“Thanks Benny,” Aryana grinned.

“Hey baby boy,” Sarah waved, “I hope you’ve been looking after the girls?”

“Of course he has,” Lisa smiled, “he’s a credit to his mother,” she winked, “knows just what to do with a shoe and his tongue.”

“Oh yeah he is,” Nat squirmed, “and he’s got an amazing cock. Show them Ben,”. She suggested.

“Sure,” Ben smiled, getting to his feet. His large, erect member bobbed into view.

“Oh wow,” Cassie glanced to Sarah.

“Yeah,” Sarah smiled, “of course I have not tried it, but it feels great as its pumping cum into our shoes, doesn’t it baby?”

“Oh yeah,” Aryana smiled, cumming on her mums sneaker again. There was not a dry patch of suede on this one now, every inch of it was dark wet and glistening. She swapped to her mother’s other Campus.

“Hmmm” Cassie began to fuck herself with her daughters sneaker again, “I think I’d like to make him cum in Stacy’s shoes. Would that be ok?”

“Of course,” Sarah laughed, “I’d like to make him cum in yours too.”

“Oh yeah that would be great” Cassie moaned, “if he wanted to do it.”

“Bens a big boy,” Sarah laughed, “hey Ben, want to fuck Cassie and her shoes?”

“Sure mum,” Bens cock twitched appreciatively, “Stacy’s and Becky’s too.”

Stacy and Becky gasped, but Cassie replied, “I cant talk for Becky, but let’s start with my baby’s shoes first and see how it goes,” causing another gasp. Cassie grinned, warming to the situation, “oh come on, don’t tell me you don’t want to see that lovely cock in your sneakers?”

Stacy stared at Bens cock, “I think that would be awesome,” she sighed, starting to hump her mums pink Converse again.

“Well why wait?” Lisa grinned, holding up a baby blue Chucks 70 low top.

“Wait, is that mine?” Stacy asked incredulous.

“Yes it is,” Lisa held the tongue up and slid it over Bens cock, “Ben popped over while you were upstairs and borrowed some of your sneakers to play with,” she squeezed Bens cock through the pale blue canvas, eliciting a moan. “Becky’s and Aryanas too,” she grinned, squeezing and sliding the chuck on Bens cock.

“Oh my shoes,” Stacy squirted on her mother’s Converse, “looks so hot.”

“Bobby, bring the camera over here,” Lisa instructed as she leaned forwards and began to lick the rubber sidewall of Stacy’s chuck. The camera shifted, showing Lisa sitting open legged, naked except for a pair of white hightop chucks. The heel of a pale blue Chucks 70 protruded from her pussy, obviously the partner to the one on Bens cock. Ben was wearing his navy hightops which appeared to be soaking wet.

“I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anything so hot,” Cassie said, her daughters sneaker slurping noisily in her pussy, “Lisa is so pretty, and my baby’s shoes look so good,” she gushed over the yellow One Star and soaked the pale yellow sneakers beneath.

Lisa glanced at the camera with a smile, then took the toe of Stacy’s sneaker in her mouth and started to suck on it while pulsing pressure on Bens cock through the pale blue canvas, her other hand fucking herself with the other chuck.

“Bobby, give Nat the camera please,” Beth told her boyfriend. The view shifted again, revealing Beth wearing nothing but her black monochrome Old Skool Vans as she sat next to Lisa, a pink chucks 70 in her pussy. Beside her, glimpsed just as the camera was handed over, Nat sat wearing only a pair of monochrome black high top chucks, and had a metallic silver high heel in her pussy.

“Oh is that one of mine?” Becky was sliding the toe of Sarah’s One Star in and out of her pussy, staring at the screen. She didn’t even know these people but one of them had her shoe in her pussy. Her mother would be beside herself if she knew, and that made it hot as hell for her.

“Yes,” Beth nodded, “it feels great in me,” she looked off to the side, picked up the partner to Becky’s sneaker, “Bobby, come here please.”

Becky gasped and squirted around the white suede sneaker in her pussy, soaking her pale blue One Stars beneath as she watched Beth slide her pink chuck onto the cock of a man she had never seen before. She came again as Beth leaned in and mirrored Lisa’s actions.

“You’ll have to forgive Bobby for not speaking,” Nat was saying from behind the camera, “his mouth is filled with a gag made from one of your Superstars, Becky,” she grinned.

Becky sat open mouthed, but still fucking herself with Sarah’s sneaker. Not only were these people using her chucks, but one of her Superstars was in the mans mouth.

“We tried tying the laces behind Bobby’s head, but that didn’t work very well,” Nat continued, “so we, well, look,” she panned up, revealing Bobby standing, his eyes closed, with the front half off a black stripe Superstar in his mouth, bisected just behind the tongue and securely fastened by a shoe lace threaded through a hole punched through the leather on both sides.

“Oh my poor Superstars,” Becky moaned, cumming again.

“Oh yes,” Nat giggled, “we only needed to cut one of them,” she held up the dismembered heel section of Becky’s sneaker, “but, well, you know how it is,” she brought up her other hand which clutched a pile of sneaker fragments, including pieces of shell-toe.

“Oh god I love this,” Becky gushed again.

Lisa suddenly sat back, still holding Stacy’s pale blue chuck on Bens cock, squeezing, pulsing, when Ben thrust against her, his hips shaking as he pumped cum into the toe of the sneaker, “oh yes Ben,” Lisa smiled, “fill Stacy’s pretty sneaker.”

Stacy gasped, “oh that looks so good,” she shook through her own orgasm, cum spraying over her mother’s pink sneaker beneath her.

Bobby came shortly after, Becky watching on, envious that she could not feel the throbbing of his cock in her shoe for herself.

“I think you boys should keep those chucks right there,” Lisa suggested, “let’s see how full you can make them.”

“Oh yes,” Stacy moaned, “fill them for us.”

“Oh god yes,” Becky agreed, “fill our chucks with your cum.”

“Oh they will,” Lisa nodded, “but they need to rest a little,” she yawned, “and Beth and Nat have to work tomorrow.”

“Awww,” Aryana pouted, but Lisa’s yawn was infectious.

“I’m sorry,” Lisa replied, smiling tiredly, “maybe we can play some more tomorrow when I bring Ben back,” she winked.