Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sudsey

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by Sudsey »

Yeah... been a while...
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

A new update for you…

Chapter 36

The squeak of rubber on varnished timber was intoxicating, Aryana thought as she ran into position to catch a pass. Handing the ball off, she glanced to where Stacey ran back into position, the bright yellow soles of her Asics causing a pulse in her pussy with every step.

Stacey glanced towards Aryana, spotting her staring back, grinned and got herself ready for the next play. She couldn’t help glancing at Aryanas feet, her black and pink Netburners called to her and made her panties wet.

Becky watched from the bleachers, her eyes travelling from girl to girl, staring at brightly coloured sneakers as they performed a sporty dance of eroticism that only two participants and one spectator was aware of. She could not believe how horny she felt, but she knew she needed her friends shoes inside her. She glanced down at her own feet, knowing she also needed to get her gold stripe Superstars covered in her friends cum.

The day had started off well - She had arrived at Aryanas home before school to find Stacey in her black and white Old Skool Vans and Aryana in her black high top chucks. Aryanas mum had made a point of reminding them that they had eaten breakfast out of both pairs the previous day, as if none of them remembered. She wanted to fuck her friends and their sneakers then and there, but there was no time.

Lunch break was a shoeless affair, frustrating her and making her even more horny. The three girls decided it was too risky to fuck at school, so had spent the time discussing the events of the weekend instead, driving all three of them crazy as they stared at each other’s sneakers and spoke, quietly, about the things they wanted to do with them.

The sound of the full-time whistle shocked her from her revery, and she nearly jumped for joy. She grabbed her things and ran for the door, seeing Stacey and Aryana doing the same.

Sarah and Cassie relaxed in the bubbling waters of the hot tub, gently playing with themselves with their daughters shoes.

Sarah glanced at Cassie’s toes where they poked up above the water, the black mesh of her Asics Nimbus 19s glistening and wet. Beneath the water, Sarah wore her white patent heels, the thought of Cassie fucking Ben with them driving her wild every time she thought of it. In her pussy, she slid one of Aryanas new “Pride” chucks in and out, the brightly coloured soles disappearing up to the yellow stripe.

Cassie slipped her feet back underwater as she plunged her daughters pale yellow one-Star deep into her pussy. She didn’t know what it was, but her lust for her daughters Converse was insatiable.

Sarah felt a bump on her arm, looked down and saw the white sole of one of her daughters Superstars bounce against her as it floated upside down in the water. It’s partner floated a little distance away, along with Aryanas new white and black Puma Cali’s. She grabbed the nearest Superstar, dragging it underwater and thrust the toe against her clit as she fucked herself with her daughters chuck.

Cassie felt on the seat beside her, finding a high top chuck submerged there. She raised it out of the water, smiling as she saw it was one of Stacey’s new lime yellow sneakers. She pulled it beneath the water again and began using the rubber toe bumper on her clit, leaving the One Star deep inside herself and squirming against it.

Presently, the silence was shattered as the front door opened and three giggling, panting girls could be heard. They spilled out of the back door and into the yard.

“Hi girls,” Sarah grinned, “horny much?” She laughed at the kissing and cuddling girls.

“Oh hi mum,” Aryana said, dropping her bag and approaching the tub. She and Stacey were still in their netball outfits, complete with Netburners. “Hey,” she cried in mock alarm as she heard Stacey rummaging in her bag.

“Hey yourself,” Stacey laughed, dragging Aryanas black hightops out of her school bag, “you know how much you teased me with these.” She approached the hot tub, “ooh what shoes have you got in there?”

“Your One Stars, of course, and your new yellow high tops,” Cassie grinned, “and these,” she lifted a foot out of the water, letting her Asics Nimbus drain before lowering it back in, “do you approve?”

“Yummy,” Stacey grinned.

“What about you mum,” Aryana asked, noting the floating sneakers.

“Your Superstars, Pumas and your Pride chucks,” Sarah smiled, “yellow, in case you were wondering,” she laughed, “and these,” she lifted a white pump out of the water, watching it trickle out of the arch, before plunging it beneath again.

“Yellow?” Aryana pondered, “oh, sole colour! Nice mum,” she grinned, then turned back to Stacey’s bag. She returned shortly after while holding Stacey’s black Old Skools, “you teased me too,” she giggled.

“True,” Stacey laughed, giving Aryanas black hightops a squeeze against her chest.

“Well, are you getting in?” Sarah asked, laughing at the girls interplay.

Aryana didn’t require more prompting. She hopped up on the side, still in her netball outfit, then swivelled, holding her new black and pink netball sneakers over the water.

Sarah and Cassie’s eyes were now on the pink soles of Aryanas sneakers as she lowered them slowly into the water, their daughters sneakers moving faster in their pussies as the water claimed the black heels, then crept over the bright pink mesh toes.

“Oh I love getting my shoes wet,” Aryana murmured, rubbing the toe of Stacey’s Old Skool across her clit. She shuddered as the water rose above the laces and tongues of her sneakers, shuddering with pleasure as she wriggled her toes in her flooded shoes. She crossed the hot tub, her netball skirt swirling on the top of the water and then lowered herself, the purple fabric billowing around her as she sat to watch Stacey enter. She plunged her friends Vans underwater and thrust one inside herself.

“That looked amazing,” Stacey told her friend as she hopped up on the side. She followed Aryanas lead, lowering the bright yellow soles of her Netburners into the water, sighing with contentment as the water rushed into her shoes through the white mesh sides and toes.

Aryana came on the toe of Stacey’s Van as she pushed it inside in pace with the white and yellow Asics submerging, “oh that looks so nice,” she breathed as Stacey lowered feet and sat down.

Cassie looked on with joy as her daughter sat, still in her purple netball outfit, in the warm water, her hands holding Aryanas chucks above her head, “you look great baby,” she told her.

Stacy looked between the sneakers she was holding, then took one of Aryanas chucks in her mouth, sucking contentedly on the white toecap. She took the other, and clutched it tight to her chest, dragging, gurgling, underwater in the process so that just the toe poked above the water. She reached out and took one of Aryanas Pumas and started to rub the ridged toe bumper against her clit, the raised black lettering, bouncing across that little, hot sensitive nub.

“Are you coming in Becky?” Sarah asked, seeing her daughters friend standing, watching and rubbing herself.

“Oh,” Becky was surprised from her revery, “yes,” she undressed, removing her top, skirt and underwear before heading to the hot tub in just her Superstars.

“Very nice,” Sarah smiled as Becky sat on the side and lowered her shoes into the water, one sneaker at a time.

Becky looked down at her gold stripe Adidas as they submerged beneath the water, loving the feeling as it rushed into her leather shoes, “oh I love that feeling,” she sighed as she slipped in beside Stacey, “can I have one of Aryanas chucks please Stace?”

“Of course,” Stacey smiled, handing the soggy sneaker she held to her friend and watching with happiness as Becky eased it into herself, “hmm time I did that,” she said, releasing the Puma Cali she had been using, letting it bob to the surface. She took the chuck out of her mouth, then pulled it beneath the water and pushed the toe in through her pussy lips, “oh god yes,” she sighed, “your chucks feel so good.”

“Your Vans feel pretty good too,” Arayana smiled, “but I want one of your Asics now.” Stacey felt Aryanas fingers undo her laces, felt her sneaker come free from her foot. “Oh yeah,” Aryana moaned, “I’ve wanted these since before the game started,” the white and yellow sneaker moved exquisitely in her pussy, “feels so good.”

The pump fell silent, the water stilled, the only sound now the happy moans of pleasure as everyone in the tub fucked themselves beneath the water. “That’s better,” Sarah sighed happily as she released the button on the side of the hot tub, “I can see your lovely sneakers now,” she sat back and continued using her daughters chuck as she watched her daughter and her friends push themselves through multiple orgasms.

“My new chuck looks so good in you mum,” Aryana sighed, watching the rainbow coloured sole sliding in and out, up to the yellow band. She came on the toe of her friends white and yellow Netburner, “oh yeah I needed that,” she sighed, continuing to push through.

“You all look great,” the voice said from the doorway. Ben had just gotten home and was enjoying the sight of his mum, his sister and his sisters friends. And of course Stacey’s mum. The thought of her fucking him with his mums white shoe was still forefront on his mind. As he stripped his clothes off, leaving his red high top chucks on of course, he imagine the warm embrace of Cassie’s pussy around his shoe covered cock.

“Hi honey,” Sarah called, “looks like someone is excited,” she glanced at her sons engorged cock as he stood there in just his sneakers, “I think you need to get in here and get a wet shoe on him, and maybe a pussy too?” She nudged Cassie who moaned in appreciation.

“I’d love that,” Ben said, climbing into the hot tub, taking time to soak his sneakers before slipping in next to Becky.

“Oh he looks so big,” Becky murmured beside Ben, reaching out a hand, gingerly, to stroke Bens cock.

Ben murmured in appreciation, “I love your Superstars Becky,” he said as she grasped his cock more firmly.

“Oh,” she glanced at her feet beneath the water, then reach down and removed one, “I love them too,” she smiled, emptying water from it, then plunging it underwater and slipping it over his cock. She grasped it firmly, feeling his cock within, and started to stroke it back and forth.

“Feels so good,” he moaned.

“Looks good too,” Becky replied, fucking herself with Aryanas chuck in time with the movements of her Superstar, “I love seeing my sneaker on your cock, especially underwater.”

“Oh yeah,” Ben agreed, “it’s amazing. Seeing my sisters chuck in you is awesome too,” he told Becky, then reached down and took it from her, continuing the motion so they were fucking each other in time.

“That looks so hot,” Stacey looked across at Ben and Becky, Aryanas other chuck moving beautifully inside her. She glanced at her Netburner in Aryanas pussy, then reached over and took over for her friend, “I need you to cum on my shoe again, Aryana,” she told her.

“Oh yeah, you know I will,” Aryana moaned. She lifted her feet, laying them on Bens thighs, pink soles down.

“Nice netball shoes, sis,” Ben squeezed her foot with one hand, “they look great underwater.”

“What about mine?” Stacey asked, lifting her white and yellow sneaker clad foot up onto his lap along with Aryanas, “do mine look good too?”

“Oh yeah,” Ben grinned, “they look amazing.” He was getting close to cumming now, his hand movements erratically sliding the sneaker in and out of Becky, much to her pleasure.

“Oh yes Ben,” she stroked her Superstar on his cock, the gold stripes flashing bright underwater, “feels so good,” she shuddered, cumming hard on Aryanas chuck, her hand jerking, triggering Ben to arch his back, then thrust into her shoe, blasting cum into the interior. The two of them rolled through their climaxes, cumming and thrusting until they finally subsided.

Aryana watched her friend and her brother, loving the sight of the white and gold Adidas on his cock, and her chuck in her friends pussy. She ground against Stacey’s movements, loving the feel of her friends Netburner inside her, then, seeing Becky and Bens combined orgasm, she shuddered through her own, pushing against Stacey’s thrust so that the white mesh toe disappeared into her deeper than ever.

Stacey pushed Aryanas black hightop deep inside her in time with her friends thrusts, her own climax coming shortly afterwards.

The hot tub was silent for while, aside from the heavy breathing and sighs of contentment.

“Hey Becky,” Sarah said after a couple of minutes, “the heels your mother was wearing when she picked you up - her Jimmy Choos. Those looked amazing.”

“Yeah,” Aryana agreed, “they are beautiful. You need to play with them, or better still, bring them so we can all play with them.”

Becky looked sad, “I’d love to but i think they are her current favourites. There’s no way I could sneak them out with her noticing, and she’d kill me if we ruined them.”

“Oh her favourites,” Aryana grinned, “even more reason to be bad with them.”

“Don’t listen to Aryana,” Sarah smiled, “you don’t have to bring them. Still, you could have some careful fun with them,” she looked thoughtful for a moment, “maybe lick some yoghurt out of them, being careful not to get any on the suede of course.”

“Oh that sounds like fun,” Becky nodded, imagining her mothers pumps, her face buried in them and slurping at the fruity yoghurt.

“Maybe Ben could come over and give you something else to lick out of them,” Aryana giggled.

“Oh yes,” Becky grinned, that would be amazing, “but I don’t know if mum would like me having a boy over.”

“She wouldn’t like what we do with your shoes either,” Stacey grinned, “but you are soaking them in the hot tub wearing one while the other is full of Bens cum.”

“Oh imagine Ben wearing one of your mums Jimmy Choos on his cock while he fucks you with it, Becky,” Aryana teased, “while you are both in here,” she added to the naughtiness.

“Oh my god,” Becky moaned, Aryanas chuck in her pussy a blur as the thoughts and images flooded her imagination, thoughts of those beautiful black suede pumps underwater, on Bens cock, Ben fucking here while using one as a condom, “that would be so good.”

Sarah smiled, seeing the excitement in Becky’s face, the motion of Aryanas sneaker in her pussy, “well, unfortunately, we don’t have your mothers shoes, but you can try one of mine,” she suggested, slipping a white heel off her foot, “You up for it baby?” She emptied the water from her shoe and held it out to her son.

“You bet,” Ben grinned, letting go of Becky’s Superstar and letting it bob to the surface, his cum clinging to it. He took his mothers shoe, his cock already rising again, “Becky?”

“Oh yes please,” Becky moaned, pulling Aryanas chuck out of her pussy and letting it sink to the bottom of the tub.

“I’ll take that,” Stacey grinned, plucking Aryanas black chuck from the bottom of the tub and popping the toe into her mouth, its partner already moving again in her pussy.

Ben pulled his mothers white pump under the water and slipped it over his now fully erect cock, then looked at his sisters friend.

Becky stood with one sneaker clad foot, then turned and sat astride Ben, her pussy hovering over the white shoe on Bens cock. Ben guided inside, as Bec lowered herself fully, her eyes closed and mouth agape as the white pump slid inside.

“Now that looks nice,” Cassie smiled, “but you will have to do all the work Bec.”

Because glanced at Cassie over her shoulder, then began to grind against the shoe in her pussy, “oh yeah,” she moaned, “feels so good,” her bottom rising and falling onto Bens lap.

Ben began to thrust against Becs movements, his hands reaching out and holding her bare skin and sliding up to her pert breasts. He cupped them gently, then squeezed her nipples between is thumbs and forefingers.

Bec gasped with pleasure, her movements becoming more rapid, “oh that feels so good,” she moaned, then looked around and saw her Superstar floating nearby. She grabbed it, then spotted the cum sticking to the white leather and gold stripes. She glanced at Ben, then brought her shoe to her lips, her tongue darting out and licking Bens cum from it. She shuddered with pleasure, her pussy spasming around the shoe in her pussy, squeezing it tight around Bens cock.

Sarah looked across the hot tub, watching her son and her daughters friend fucking, Aryanas chuck a blur in her pussy. She stared at her pump on her sons cock beneath the water as it slid in and out of Bec. When she had first seen her son playing with her shoes, she had never dreamed she would be watching him fuck someone with them, but here he was, and in the hot tub. She came explosively on her daughters sneaker, living the view.

Ben thrust hard against Becs movements. He watched as she licked her soaked sneaker clean, saw her devour his cum, and thrust three more times, the third time he came hard, lifting Bec clean out of the water and making her squeal with delight as the shoe was pushed deep inside her. She came too at that moment, clenching her Superstar between her teeth hard enough to leave bite marks in the soft white leather. Her body convulsed half a dozen times, each time her pussy squeezed the shoe inside her against Bens cock, until finally she collapsed, panting, on Aryanas brother.

“Wow that was amazing to watch,” Aryana smiled,nudging Stacey, “think you need to do that next,” she grinned.

Stacey blushed, “oh yeah, that would be amazing.”
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Awesome to see this story come back.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Glad someone is happy to see it :)
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Nice update, glad to see you back adding to this.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks mate.