Shiny Shoejobs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Talons38

Re: Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Talons38 »

Non ne vous arrêter pas!! ! D'ailleurs pouvez vous en faire une en POV féminin svp ??
cactusking

Post by cactusking »

Shiny Shoejobs wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:50 am Do you still enjoy my videos guys? I consider stopping it cause I don’t get as much feedback and love that I used to... so I wonder what’s wrong?
Please don't stop. You have prettiest feet and best style of anybody out there. You are my number 1. :wink:
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Talons38 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:32 am Non ne vous arrêter pas!! ! D'ailleurs pouvez vous en faire une en POV féminin svp ??
The last one was female POV. Check it out. I wear red mules.
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

heelsfan23 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:31 am
Shiny Shoejobs wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:50 am Do you still enjoy my videos guys? I consider stopping it cause I don’t get as much feedback and love that I used to... so I wonder what’s wrong?
I think you are wonderful. I always comment not sure if you see all of them :(
sensuality is one the sexiest elements in a shoejob, to see you turn someone on and you get turned too as you are rubbing the cock to cum under your heel sole is really hot :wink:
Aww thanks 🌹
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I'm a huge fan, I buy a lot of your clips too. I think about you often when I'm under my GF's heels. :twisted:
Bengu

Post by Bengu »

last night I bought one of your videos for the first time. Amazing when you walk in your transparent heels filled with sperm.
You have a new French fan. Possibility to speak in PM? :oops: :roll:
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Shiny Shoejobs wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:18 am Image

Hello boys. Have a good weekend and end it with my new video! :P
Really cute shoes. I love your Mary Janes. What size do you wear and what brand are they?
Thanks! :D
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Bengu wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:50 am last night I bought one of your videos for the first time. Amazing when you walk in your transparent heels filled with sperm.
You have a new French fan. Possibility to speak in PM? :oops: :roll:
I’m french aussi ;)
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Ginas1120 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:24 pm
Shiny Shoejobs wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:18 am Image

Hello boys. Have a good weekend and end it with my new video! :P
Really cute shoes. I love your Mary Janes. What size do you wear and what brand are they?
Thanks! :D
I am size 37 and these are Valentino.
Bengu

Post by Bengu »

En plus d’avoir de magnifique pied vous êtes française. Incroyable !!
Votre compagnon est un vrai chanceux.Petite question (même deux questions) Ou acheter vous vos tenues sexy comme le haut transparent en cuire , les trucs comme cela ?
Et combien de talon/ bottine transparent avez vous parce que c’est mon pécher mignon et y’a de forte chance que je craque encore sur une vidéo !
(Je dois avouer que j’adorerais repeindre un de vos escarpins avec ma semence)