Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sw18

Re: Mature delights

Post by sw18 »

I was in the doctors office waiting for a physical when I heard that delicious click of high heels on tile floors. This older lady teased me for about 5 minutes straight. I was hoping she’d slide one of her feet out but it never happened. I’d do so many dirty things to her and those shoes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

1n2 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:28 am Lets also not forget that often the mature styles are also of better quality, all leather etc
Well those vintage cum catchers from Ra_ne were, and have Royal approval apparently,
although in attraction and sex appeal, not all shoes are created equal
5.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
I am sure some member would also want to give these vintage synthetic lattice T's their share of love ........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

1n2 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:38 am How about more pictures of mature delights being enjoyed?
Your wish answered 1n2
Looking around, I came upon this and remembered 1n2's ask for action and considering my last post about cheaper mature treasures.
ww.xvideos.com/video34130689/more_shoe_fucking
Look first at around 2.57, they take a good hard pounding and creamy outside coating several times, so they must be a good f_ck. Could almost feel the way that vintage vixen flexed and moved under the onslaught, although he should have locked in and stayed to finish giving their insides the warm, creamy coating they had worked him for ...

Sure I have some similar, and so if anyone can edit that video or finds the original vids with just those strangely seductive matures separately misbehaving, or of course any others, please share a link, it would be good to watch without others distracting, and with mine handy for errm cum-pany and cum-fort!
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
1n2

Post by 1n2 »

Now, shoddy, thats what we are talking sbout... :D
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Quick visit, just saw this page of vintage like delights
ww.ecstasycoffee.com/40-gorgeous-oxfords-heels-youd-love-to-wear/
or to.........
which led me somehow to here
w.pinterest.com/pin/20195898298944503/
and here
w.pinterest.com/pin/486388828507858646/
I could go on, but I am lost
exhausted
and drained ....
enjoy
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Sure gran would have loved these, but never got the chance
/xhamster.com/videos/leggins-heels-outdoor-3693482&from=player_related
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

1n2 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:38 am How about more pictures of mature delights being enjoyed?
1n2 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:52 am Now, shoddy, thats what we are talking sbout... :D
Well 1n2, he did give those old cuties a rough hammering.
But we are talking Gran's (even great Gran's etc ) shoes, so should there be some consideration, some decorum to the thread, should you have even considered asking for and then saying that you liked watching those mature delights being treated so roughly?
Would you kiss your Granny ('s shoes) with that mouth - bad boy
long time pleasure.jpeg
from the staining, look as if they have taken a lot of love
1940s women shoes.jpg
Which of these would .....
dl1.jpeg
dl.jpeg
Gran has not always been mature
dance.jpeg
Her little chunky dance shoes, could do so much more
garden.jpg
Even her garden shoes could be real fun to play
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

sw18 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:49 pm I was in the doctors office waiting for a physical when I heard that delicious click of high heels on tile floors. This older lady teased me for about 5 minutes straight. I was hoping she’d slide one of her feet out but it never happened. I’d do so many dirty things to her and those shoes!
A real shoe tease I am sure sw18, and know exactly what you mean, that clip clip clip which flips a shoelovers switch to make ready, although there was a period particularly in supermarkets, when looking around the cumtoys hoped for turned out to be little heelys, not even useful for p, so frustrating.
For me this backshot of her, that stance with one shoe at an angle and heel casually off the floor, is always quite appealing, and while those poor little heels show a hard life, I could find some use.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

The fun I could have with these extra mature, open toe teasers.

Post by 001 »

I thought I would add these from my private collection. They are original pumps from the 1920s so 100 years old. They are so well made with the leather being so soft and pliable, very narrow with a nice deep toe box. So beautifully lined with soft silks as well.
What do you think? Or are they a bit too old for your liking?