Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Re: Mature delights

Post by droid1959 »

those beige pumps would have me pumping hard too,...would love to see those filled with sexy feet would be hot too!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Think these count as a mature style
mat.jpg
mat1.jpg
So many ideas ......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Hmmm, very nice :-)
rammento

Post by rammento »

Please comment if you would like to go out with women wearing these... Ithink they're perfect fpr 20 yo girls too or legal teens... isn't?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rammento

Post by rammento »

Or something like that
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

rammento wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:20 am Please comment if you would like to go out with women wearing these...
Awesome collection! All are very sexy!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

that last one, with the sexy little sandals on; just stand up turn around, bend over the table and slowly tease that little skirt up. I'd hold those hips and drive in deep and hard.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Went to stay with my gran, and she said I could help myself to anything I wanted !
mature fun.jpg
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

rammento wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:20 am Please comment if you would like to go out with women wearing these... Ithink they're perfect fpr 20 yo girls too or legal teens... isn't?
None the most visually appealing to me rammento although photos do not always manage to capture that something which makes them call out, but I would perhaps enjoy some alone time with these
and these
and maybe these
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love the square toe shoes on here, very late 90's and early 00's.
My wife used to have a tan pair of mules that were a square toe, the heel was black and high and the shoes made a really slapping sound when she walked. Unfortunately no pics can be found of them but the were only worn around two, maybe three times.