Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoddy90

Re: Mature delights

Post by shoddy90 »

Different factors could affect desire for a particular pair.
For some, a particular style, for others an association, some perceived connection to a particular wearer may be relevant, while for others even just a passing similarity to some already favoured, and despite I would say that for me it is nothing to do with any particular style or association, it is only the look of the shoe itself which generates my interest, the presentation, an attractive wearer, even just a particular, familiar style of advertisement are never wasted,
the fetish is complicated.
Take these 70s slingbacks
70s Blue Slingbacks1.jpg
70s Blue Slingbacks2.jpg
70s Blue Slingbacks3.jpg
70s Blue Slingbacks4.jpg
the power of good presentation, of advertising?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

001 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:55 pm So how old would a pair of shoes have to be before you would not enjoy them? Is there an age limit?
The oldest ones in my collection are from mid Victorian era around 1880-1890, a pair of ladies silk evening pumps. They are very, very soft and subtle and I imagine it would be quite a good thing to have them although I would worry that they may not stand up to rigourous handling, they are just so delicate. Best left on the display shelf and things trusted to imagination.

But if you had access to such pumps would you give them a go, what about if you had some of those delicately embroidered Regency silk pumps, would they take a turn? Would it help if you had a pai ting of the elegant young lady in all her finery to look at whilst doing her shoes even though she would have been dead for hundreds of years, or better not to think of that and concentrate on the shoes?

Imagine you are working in a Museum and there are cupboards full of items not on display. One day whilst down in the warehouse obtaining an item for research you come across the immaculately preserved sandals of an Egyptian Priestess still with a hint of the essential oils she would have used, even now after three thousand years they are there in front of you, would you be tempted to see how those delicious delights felt, could you resist, would you imagine the beautiful Egyptian girl who owned them, or just the dusty ctumbling mummy in the case a few cabinets along? How would that go down given the opportunity? Would you have sex with her sandals and then offer a prayer in thanks to her mummy so as to appease any negative Woo you maybe thinking about, for all you knos she may have loved the idea?
Well 001, again cause for thought.
Although my immediate answer would be that for me, shoe age is largely irrelevant, that for me it is some ageless and indefinable appeal which drives my desires, but my experience does not extend to the greater age and delicate condition of some of your collection and certainly not others under consideration, so they have in that gone beyond being matures with which to enjoy sexual delight and become aged treasures that need considerate, careful treatment.
With my "version" of this fetish, my desire for and satisfaction with shoes, does not depend on any previous ownership as it is primarily some visual aspect to the shoes themselves which creates sexual desire in me, although I know that for others the chance for a pair such as Judy's original sparkly Red "Slippers" of which there are any way facsimiles available, would be irresistible to those who want to know of previous ownership, who want to feel some connection to a person, and I fully understand also, that the construction materials which constitute those objects of our desires degrade over time and would suffer with rough treatment and the additional chemical assault from bodily fluids, particularly the fine fabrics, leathers and adhesives of the time, and although none you have showed so far have greatly appealed to me in a sexual sense, to avoid damage and degradation, it would be necessary to use the surrogacy option, to enjoy some visually similar in order to sate what is in truth generally, a quite brief need, in a similar way that I, and I am sure others must have, when becoming excited by an otherwise unobtainable pair seen on film, TV, in a magazine, walking down a street, or on a site such as here,
or is it only me :lol: :lol:
will have to finish later
The idea of having access to some perfect 3000 yo sandals which once belonged to an Egyptian Priestess?, hmm, that is difficult.
Could I get excited by and want to f_ck them?
First thought is of a bejewelled flat toepost, so unlikely I would find much sexual interest anyway, while professional responsibility towards protection of them as frail ancient arteacts would anyway have to be prime consideration, so no I would not, but I confess that if I had, they would not be the first shoes I had chanced upon even hunted for and borrowed from a work locker or desk, although those different owners were of course much younger, alive, and not close as I had them, and not of course priestesses.
sparkly.jpeg
Her sandals perhaps something like these, although quite pretty adornments to some sexy soft toes and cleavage, even fun to watch and wear, are still not the kind of playthings I prefer, and of course her toes and cleavage are no longer soft and sexy.
the idea for heels.jpeg
mul.jpeg
Thinking she may have been into fetish, well, shoe fetish is not a new thing and always fun to enjoy with a willing partner, so perhaps if her shoes were like the mules which I think it was Shirley Bass_y wore and lost while dressed as Cleopatra with Morecam and Wis, or if they had shoe swapped, the priestess who fought with Rachael Wei_z in The Mu_my, as those Mary Janes might also have to be a different story....
mjs.jpg
to avoid your thoughts of bad juju, leaving an offering would be appropriate to the religious practices of the time, and besides, mummies like new shoes, at least as much as some daddies ...... :lol:
mul1.jpeg
Warning
pv scary.jpg
you were Warned
pv.jpg
some RW
RW.jpeg
rw wardroba.jpeg
rw sand.jpg
rwa.jpeg
rw.jpg
rws1.jpg
Who would like to play ......
Time for some surrogate fun with a pair of my own, I may be a while .............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:13 am, edited 38 times in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

shoddy90 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:00 pm Different factors could affect desire for a particular pair.
For some, a particular style, for others an association, some perceived connection to a particular wearer may be relevant, while for others even just a passing similarity to some already favoured, and despite I would say that for me it is nothing to do with any particular style or association, it is only the look of the shoe itself which generates my interest, the presentation, an attractive wearer, even just a particular, familiar style of advertisement are never wasted,
70s Blue Slingbacks1.jpg
70s Blue Slingbacks2.jpg
70s Blue Slingbacks3.jpg
70s Blue Slingbacks4.jpg
I have a big thing for old women, not sure why but if one wore these I would defo worship her feet and cover them in my cum.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:00 pm
shoddy90 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:00 pm For some, a particular style, for others an association, some perceived connection to a particular wearer may be relevant, while for others even just a passing similarity to some already favoured, and despite I would say that for me it is nothing to do with any particular style or association, it is only the look of the shoe itself which generates my interest, the presentation, an attractive wearer, even just a particular, familiar style of advertisement are never wasted,
I have a big thing for old women, not sure why but if one wore these I would defo worship her feet and cover them in my cum.
Well Toe Cleavage1, those pictures were mainly to illustrate my opinion that they looked more appealing being modelled, than when not.
But you say for you, only an old woman wearing them? as I posted before, many original vintage and retro styles are chosen by and worn beautifully by twenty somethings as well ......
Wouldn't you like to do something with these?
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 001 »

Did I show these nice dainty little things from Fortnum and Mason Department store in London?

They are such delicate little pumps, just like tiny flowers, so pretty.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

For me, and I'd guess many of us, the mature shoes of the era I discovered shoe pleasures is largely the driving attraction. Sometimes its just the shoe itself, for me often its also the shoe on the foot of the person that really drives the sexuality of the shoe. Dress shoes of the era when I was first sexually active, the era of the mid 70's, through the 80s and into the mid 90's are those which drive a strong desire. My 1st wife, back in the late 70's and through the 80's worked in a bank, so she wore heels and pantyhose daily. A GREAT TIME!! Her dressing habit in the morning was to put on her bra/panties/pantyhose and then heels before choosing her dress or skirt, sometimes slacks for the day. I worked shifts so often I'd lie in bed watching her get ready, and I was constantly aroused watching her walk around the bedroom with her great round ass in sheer nylon, propped up on heels.

Often after she left for work I'd grab her heels/pumps/pantyhose from the previous day and enjoy them, inhaling her scents. Most of her heels were 3" or 4" pumps, many with low cut lines and toe cleavage exposure, some were low heels, only 1.5" or 2" . Years later that same desire led me to getting a pair of Proxy 80's vintage pumps which my current wife has worn for our sexy fun, which very often includes crotchless pantyhose. She's a keeper!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Just got these shoes. Brown pair is Caressa and Black pair is Aerosoles
pantiesnylon

Post by pantiesnylon »

Really loved the pantyhose hairy psssy pics1 THANKS :D
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

brewfan8 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:07 pm Just got these shoes. Brown pair is Caressa and Black pair is Aerosoles
Very nice shoes!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My wife has many pairs of Aerosoles heels. Some are more classic pump shapes, some wedge sandals, most are some form of chunky heel peep toe, many slingbacks. But I like especially that she wears them in public, like she did this New Years Eve when we went out for dinner. She wore a dress, black tights (no panties) and a pair of burgundy snakeskin slingback peep toe Aerosoles heels. Just the right shape to be sexy, and she teased me all night. Was a happy start to another Happy New Year. I've lost count, but we've fucked multiple times each, with her wearing at least ten different pair of Aerosoles heels, most often her in pantyhose.

One of many memorable times, we attended a good friend's son's wedding in Olean, New York. The dinner and reception was in a converted old library. My gal wore a nice dress, black pantyhose (no panties) and a pair of funky peep toe ruby patent Aerosoles heels. During the wedding and all day she is teasing me with her feet and heels. Later in the evening we snuck downstairs to the empty bar next to the other occupied bar room. In there alone, in the barely lit room, I proceeded to spread her thighs open and lick her delicious pantyhose crotch panel, got her nice and wet. That is, until I ripped the crotch panel open with my teeth so I could eat her pussy, tongue diving, spreading her lips open. Then I sat back, slipped her heels off and took many good sniffs. Her pantyhosed feet went to my cock I had taken out while eating her. Right there in the empty bar room, I'm fucking her nyloned feet while she diddles her clit, legs spread wide in now crotchless pantyhose, and we can hear people in the busy bar.

We gathered ourselves up before I shot my load all over her feet, wish I had. She got her heels back on, and I recall wishing we went behind the empty bar for me to fuck her from behind standing up, right through her pantyhose. But we got settled, went back upstairs to the party. with snarky grins on our faces knowing we had hot fun the bar. An hour later we went to our hotel, and fucked hard, her on her back in the crotchless pantyhose with the heels high, after she buzzed herself off with a bullet vibe. Good Catholic girls start much too late,....lucky me.