Favorite Shoes & Technique for Shoejob - Please Post Here

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cric

Re: Favorite Shoes & Technique for Shoejob - Please Post Her

Post by cric »

My prefer shoe for shoejob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lolaultrahot

Post by lolaultrahot »

Time to revive this topic:

My colleague Adrianna has extraodinary skills to jerk cocks with her feet in high heels. She does not need her hands at all to make her camslave cum.
Anybody who prefers such shoejobs?

LINK --> Shoegirl Jerks Cocks With Feet In Heels Only <-- LINK

shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

hxxp://xhamster.com/movies/379257/masturbating_with_high_heels.html
hxxp://www.hardsextube.com/video/737379/
pepsico

Post by pepsico »

I prefer heels with no platform, patent or normal leather, preferably closed toe, pointy or not I like them either way. Flats and boots are good too, though the latter are less visually satisfying as I like to see my cum all over the girls cute little toeprints!

But the main thing for me.. is actually the woman and the feet that wear the shoe. If I'm not fond of the toes and don't think the woman is hot then it could be the sexiest pair of heels in the world and I wouldn't be interested! You see for me, it's partly that (whether she is aware of it or not) I submit to her. I want her so badly I'd lick her sweaty toes that have been in heels all day and she's so hot I'd enjoy it. It's a dirty thing for me.

My ideal shoejob would probably involve the girl jacking/sucking me off for a bit whilst teasing me with her sexy shoes and feet, and then putting me inside her heel and jacking me off until I shoot my load in it. If I could lick and suck her toes at the same time that would be amazing! Of course, she'd wear the heels afterwards!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Looks like fun
hxxp://oron.com/4suaxcn9rub9/53.wmv.html
Thanks to original poster.
lolaultrahot

Post by lolaultrahot »

And again Adrianna with these leopard high heel sandals in action

LINK --> Sexy Afternoon <-- LINK

PLATFORMER

Post by PLATFORMER »

Adrianna sure know's how to work those heels...
lohueles

Post by lohueles »

Great Post
Love shoes and girls putting on and off?
Like Crush??
Visit http://www.clips4sale.com/store/28369
100% amateur :)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/28369
LuvzClassicPumps

Post by LuvzClassicPumps »

I love classic pumps and bright colors. I also am less of a shoejob man and more of a shoefuck sort of guy. I like to be in control and love to fuck the top of her feet, rubbing my cock from the toe of her shoe up over her stocking foot past her ankle and back. I also love putting one foot on each side of my cock and holding onto her heels as I pump her shoes. I like to cum anywhere her stockings and shoes meet, ensuring that cum gets on both. I also like to lick her clean again. Here are some pics of some of my favorite shoes ...
P1010038.jpg
P1010014.jpg
IMG_2723.jpg
IMG_2704.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
konz

Post by konz »

Heeloholic wrote:Without a doubt it is when the lady puts her feet together just side by side with my dick trapped in between then I grab her feet and start fucking between the shoes until I blow straight up and watch it dribble down in the arch area....hope you get what I mean....
Also a huge favoreite is slingbacks and enter from the back between the shoe and the foot and just go to town until the load shoots under her foot while she is still wearing the shoe....very satisfying!!

Aaaand that was my 2 cents....:)
i know how you mean bro... very nice!! remeniscing 8)