Black Patent Meal in a Heel

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Atlas

Re: Black Patent Meal in a Heel

Post by Atlas »

shoddy90 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:25 am Well Atlas, not really into food being squashed in shoes or boots, but your story is strangely exciting me, as I imagine watching her in them after having them next to you and filling them.
Yeah it’s not everyone’s thing, but most of the attraction is just that :) watching them & how they react lol…some really play on it & teased, some certainly found it cheeky & exciting walking around in public & no one knew what was going on :)
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Can understand excitement being given unrestricted permission to do what you want to them Atlas, did you know she was going to give them to you before you went out. I love that long burning sexual tension, although a surprise from a willing wearer is always good as well. Do you think excitement for you is having that control, to be able to enjoy some pair as you want, or is it that she is watching you do as you please, that she knows exactly what you are doing to them, and is involved.
Must be difficult for her to clean inside after food has been warmed and mashed into every crevice.
Hope not too intrusive, but the complexities of the various niches of fetish still interest and intrigue me, and curious to know if it is the boots themselves which are key for you, or more something of control or of ownership.
how could i .jpeg
For instance, looking at a brand new pair of "virgin" boots on display, not seen worn anywhere before, not being modelled by a person or even a store mannequin, would you want to put food in those.
Is the act of putting food inside sexually gratifying to you in its own right, or is it more foreplay that leads into having some kind of direct sexual action with them, or other sex which includes the boots in some way?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

shoddy90 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:37 pm Can understand excitement being given unrestricted permission to do what you want to them Atlas, did you know she was going to give them to you before you went out. I love that long burning sexual tension, although a surprise from a willing wearer is always good as well. Do you think excitement for you is having that control, to be able to enjoy some pair as you want, or is it that she is watching you do as you please, that she knows exactly what you are doing to them, and is involved.
Must be difficult for her to clean inside after food has been warmed and mashed into every crevice.
Hope not too intrusive, but the complexities of the various niches of fetish still interest and intrigue me, and curious to know if it is the boots themselves which are key for you, or more something of control or of ownership.
how could i .jpeg
For instance, looking at a brand new pair of "virgin" boots on display, not seen worn anywhere before, not being modelled by a person or even a store mannequin, would you want to put food in those.
Is the act of putting food inside sexually gratifying to you in its own right, or is it more foreplay that leads into having some kind of direct sexual action with them, or other sex which includes the boots in some way?
It’s a combination of a few things, being attracted to your partner, liking what’s she’s wearing, knowing she’s got a playful nature all just adds to the foreplay & fun of it all. I certainly wouldn’t do it if I knew they hated their feet being touched of didn’t have that playful nature to them. As relationships grow, you’ll get to know each other & what each other likes & is willing to play along with. All partners in the past played along to various degrees, but the ones who played along the most, all knew it was coming days leading up to the date night :)
They got into it as much as I did, them watching me, me watching them, it’s just that fun sexual foreplay, they almost a lot of the time start the ball rolling by teasing out in public & it grows from there. Food like fruit or cake didn’t always end up inside their high heel boots, depends on the location & if it can be done secretly:)…..& what boots she’s wearing at the time, if it’s not planned. But if it is planned, the boots have to be that smooth leather inside, not the material inside, the smooth leather inside cleans easily & never wrecks her boots, but a few times with ex partners we had gone out and brought boots that we both liked purely just for this type of fun :) most of the boots they chose, were something that they normally wear to work in the office or out for special occasions anyways, so something practical but sexy & some what comfortable.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Atlas wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:44 am
shoddy90 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:37 pm Can understand excitement being given unrestricted permission to do what you want to them Atlas, did you know she was going to give them to you before you went out. I love that long burning sexual tension, although a surprise from a willing wearer is always good as well. Do you think excitement for you is having that control, to be able to enjoy some pair as you want, or is it that she is watching you do as you please, that she knows exactly what you are doing to them, and is involved.
how could i .jpeg
It’s a combination of a few things, being attracted to your partner, liking what’s she’s wearing, knowing she’s got a playful nature all just adds to the foreplay & fun of it all. I certainly wouldn’t do it if I knew they hated their feet being touched of didn’t have that playful nature to them. As relationships grow, you’ll get to know each other & what each other likes & is willing to play along with. All partners in the past played along to various degrees, but the ones who played along the most, all knew it was coming days leading up to the date night :)
They got into it as much as I did, them watching me, me watching them, it’s just that fun sexual foreplay, they almost a lot of the time start the ball rolling by teasing out in public & it grows from there. Food like fruit or cake didn’t always end up inside their high heel boots, depends on the location & if it can be done secretly:)…..& what boots she’s wearing at the time, if it’s not planned. But if it is planned, the boots have to be that smooth leather inside, not the material inside, the smooth leather inside cleans easily & never wrecks her boots, but a few times with ex partners we had gone out and brought boots that we both liked purely just for this type of fun :) most of the boots they chose, were something that they normally wear to work in the office or out for special occasions anyways, so something practical but sexy & some what comfortable.
Most girls love their feet being touched, it’s no different really to any other part of the body. If I was out with them having coffee somewhere, somewhere casual, just sitting enjoying each other’s conversation & company, it just comes natural to touch your partner in someway shape or form. Most girls would rub their feet against your legs while sitting enjoying each other’s company & that’s just an easy transition to dropping your hand & rubbing their leg or foot if it’s in reach. If they have heels on, it’s easy to run ya finger into that arch gap & if they liked their feet being touched they loved it! If in ankle boots it’s just as easy to do the same thing around the top of their boots & that’s where slipping stuff in can become fun & playful.
I found as soon as I started putting little love notes in their boots & heels to find when they slipped them on, they absolutely loved it & the times I didn’t I got texted saying, no little surprises today :(……so I had to get creative a leave & hide stuff in their boots & heels. It became a game with a few ex’s lol….one example was I started hiding a coin or 2 in her boots & it would rattle loose during the day & surprise her lol…..at one point I had 15 small coins in her work boots :) & she would sit & play with them rattling them in her boots when ever she sat with her legs crossed. Created a monster with that girl lol….
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Choosing boots with insides suitable for purpose definitely a good idea, and I have always loved going out with her wearing or shopping for some with particular purpose in mind, as you also :)
So your enjoyment and fetish games are foreplay and fun, arousal heading to regular sex, not a prelude to fetish fun with the boots,
Thanks for reply Atlas, go well.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeah it’s always about fun leading up to intimacy! Mind you, in the past ex partners have allowed me to play to some degree out in public settings with friends around & it was just that, just teasing 😏….but I always got my own back 😊
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Todays Special, a hot curry with Basmati rice and a side of onion bhajis, served to entice in
ribbon tie Carvela black patents
chkcu.jpg
chkcu1.jpg
chkcu2.jpg
chkcu3.jpg
chkcu4.jpg
chkcu5.jpg
chkcu6.jpg
chkcu7.jpg
chkcu8.jpg
delicious
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Oh wow, that looks delicious!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

It was delicious, and as you can imagine, so much fun to make them that messy.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Love to see more!