Black Patent Meal in a Heel

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoddy90

Re: Black Patent Meal in a Heel

Post by shoddy90 »

Devastating to look at threads without images which had been added over time, pictures which supplemented comments and helped to make every board visit an intense and erotic experience.
While accepting they are gone and reason removed, they were an integral part of each topic, can only hope not lost forever, and that in time a way might be found to return without risk..
Although not the first major loss of content the board has encountered, and understand still possible to share simple text and images by posting to another site then linking back here, just cannot help mourning both the loss of those and the facility to easily illustrate experiences and fantasies directly to the board.
For now, must add thanks to wetshoe and the rest of the team for their efforts managing the situation and this little part of the web, and to wish all well, in these strange times.....
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

drinking from and fucking
w.sextvx.com/en/video/482434/shoe-heels-insertion
the image of the shoe being "worn" on her left hand while her right hand is busy with the other shoe and her pussy ..... or is it just me
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Not food or drink, just being given a coating, and although not normally much of a flats fan, have a few ideas for these
w.whoreshub.com/videos/83322/dame-olga-jelly-shoejob-in-pink-ballet-flats/
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’d love to see a vid, like a woman was held hostage wearing sexy knee high boots or hot little ankle boots & has tried to escape a few times! But then one of the guys holding her, comes up with a plan, tie her hands behind her back, sit her down & take off her boots & puts a whole peeled banana inside each of her boots & put them back on her feet & zips them up!
The woman’s blind folded & can only feel something wet, gooey squishing inside her boots as she made to walk around a little first so that it’s all turning to mush!
Hearing her commenting the whole time of how gross it feels & asks what have you put in my boots & why?!…
Only to hear, well try running away now with something gooey & slippery inside your heels :)
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Well Atlas, have enjoyed filling shoes and those supercute little below ankle shoeboots, but in that situation, I might add a shoe gag for my erotic pleasure, so would be no questions, and of course if it was a peep toe shoe gag, it would ensure she could to drink anything I chose .....

Been shared before,
/xhamster.com/videos/very-messy-custard-filled-high-heels-and-stockings-14198403
not the best looking shoes, but love what she does with them....i
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

ww.poppyloves.co.uk/2014/09/cocktails-louboutins-ritz-obviously.html
phfizer

Post by phfizer »

Hello,any 1 sell new videos ?
Nibootlover

Post by Nibootlover »

shoddy90 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:43 am Todays Special, a hot curry with Basmati rice and a side of onion bhajis, served to entice in
ribbon tie Carvela black patents
chkcu.jpg
chkcu1.jpg
chkcu2.jpg
chkcu3.jpg
chkcu4.jpg
chkcu5.jpg
chkcu6.jpg
chkcu7.jpg
chkcu8.jpg
delicious
I cant see the pics
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Nibootlover wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:15 pm
shoddy90 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:43 am Todays Special, a hot curry with Basmati rice and a side of onion bhajis, served to entice in ribbon tie Carvela black patents

I cant see the pics
It is a shame Nibootlover but as explained elsewhere, to avoid the whole site being shut down, all pictures had to be removed, because some paysite made legal complaint that some of their pictures had been shown here. so all pictures stored on this site were taken down, even members own irreplaceable pictures like those sexy little carvelas and many others freely shared here for members enjoyment.
Sad
Pics can be still be shown to the board, but need to be stored somewhere else and then linked.
For us it is about fetish fun, for others, about monetary exploitation I guess, so a big thanks to all other shoe sites who have never complained.
viewtopic.php?p=1177092#p1177092
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

/i.redd.it/o8uwy0yj7s011.jpg