Aunt's Little Visit - A Story.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

PartyShoes77

Aunt's Little Visit - A Story.

Post by PartyShoes77 »

This is a write up of when my aunt came to visit about 9 months ago.
I've had it written for a while but havn't got round to posting it.

Please Enjoy.
I can add the pics i had taken if people want.

-----------------------------

My auntie got off the plane after the long trip from Europe, when we saw her at the arrivals lounge she was wearing a simple pair of brown leather flats with straps. She wasn't a very attractive woman herself, being in her 40s, but her feet were like those of slutty teenager, well cared for and they looked so soft.

She must have been wearing the flats for the whole trip because once we were in the car driving home I could smell her sweaty feet. The smell was fantastic needless to say I was solid as a rock, lucky for me I was sitting in the back of the car and didn't have to do anything to hide it. Unfortunately her smell was so strong that when we got home I still had a raging hard-on and I had to step carefully so as to not make it too obvious I was raised for a 21 gun salute.

When we got home I took her suitcase up to her room and made sure to place it close to the door and facing the door as well as I had expected the next event to occur. After about 20 minutes of chatting to my mother she declared she was going to bed, not surprising considering the long flight, my plan was already in motion.

I was staying in the house for the next two weeks as well and I was glad I would now have something to entertain myself with as my mother did not have any boots or shoes of any interest. I hoped that in my aunts suitcase would be a jackpot of heels and maybe a pair of boots. However at this stage the only thing in my mind was getting a hold of those strappy leather flats she was wearing while they were still warm, sweaty and reeking of her 3 day unwashed perfect feet.

I waited until it was about 20 minutes after she had gone to bed, although I hoped the jet lag from the flight had knocked her out I still had to be smart about how I tried to grab them. So I decided I would bring her a glass of water, I knocked lightly and heard no reply, so I carefully and quietly opened the door and peeked in. I quietly asked if she wanted a glass of water, again no reply, although she was lying on her side and facing the door she appeared to be sound asleep. I asked once more and got no reply, 'Bingo!' I thought as I crept over to place the glass of water beside her, I was scanning for the shoes and my heart sank as I couldn't see them anywhere, but on my way out I saw one of her feet was not under the blanket and to my horror she still had the shoes on. She must have been so tired from the flight that she left them on when she climbed into bed, I wasn't quite sure what to do, go for it and possibly get busted or wait for another chance?

To be continued...
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,
As long as they raise your pulse.
shrimper

Re: Aunt's Little Visit - A Story.

Post by shrimper »

May we see the pics please??
luvgooeypumps

Post by luvgooeypumps »

please continue, and add pics
kith

Post by kith »

As has been said, please continue. And it'd be amazing if you added pics.
flimsy

Post by flimsy »

Shine bright like a diamond.
Last edited by flimsy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

Exciting stuff... can't wait to hear more about what happened! And of course, like everyone else, I'd love to see any pics you have. Keep it up... can't wait for the rest!
PartyShoes77

Post by PartyShoes77 »

'Fuck it, I'm going for it' I whispered to myself as I crouched down at the foot of the bed. Only one of her feet was over the edge of the bed, the other it appeared was curled up under the covers and out of reach, I still went for one as I though that at least one was better than none. As the shoes were still on her feet I had to try and slip the ankle strap over her heel and slide the shoe off but try as I might the straps had been tied so tightly I had to undo the buckle holding it on. It took me about 5 minutes of careful movements to get the buckle untied and the shoe off. Just as I was about to get up and sneak away something amazing happened, she swung her other leg closer to the edge of the bed, still under the covers it was a risk but I decided to go for it anyway. I put her first shoe into my pocket and took a quick sniff of her foot as motivation ( it was heaven), I snuck both my hands under the covers and reached out to where her foot was, it took another 5 minutes of fumbling to get the shoe off. Every time I accidentally touched her foot she twitched and freaked me out that she was waking up, but luckily She stayed asleep.

I planned to abuse the shoes for a good few hours then drop them at the bottom of her bed in the hope she would think she kicked them off while asleep. As I left the room I was the horniest I had ever been in my life and I almost squealed with joy as I closed the door to my room.

------------

I know i have pics somewhere on one of my computers but this was a little whole ago and i've been through a fair few hard drives, should have em up within the day.

Glad you enjoy it as much as i did.
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,
PartyShoes77

Post by PartyShoes77 »

The smell of those flats was the most divine thing I had smelt in my life and the leather was so soft against my cock, I held out as long as I could while sniffing one of the shoes and fucking the other but in reality it was only a few minutes before I blew a huge load on to one of them. I intentionally kept one of them clean to preserve the amazing smell, and after only two minutes I was hard again and blew a second load on top of my first one, totally covering the entire thing in my wet sticky cum.

I didn't want to risk keeping the shoes for too long and after my second load I carefully placed the shoes back at the bottom of the bed and prayed she wouldn't notice the stain that would be on the shoe when she woke up.

The next morning I saw her coming out of her room with the sandals on and said hello, she said the same back and went downstairs for breakfast, she had a chance to say something then so I figured she hadn't noticed anything and I was in the clear I had the biggest sigh of relief.

------

Here are some pics i found. Will be able to pop more of them up as i find them.
DSCF5741.jpg
DSCF5750 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,
PartyShoes77

Post by PartyShoes77 »

About a day later my aunt announced she was going out for a walk and would be back in half an hour, I knew this was my moment to search through her suitcase and try to find any other goodies that she had hidden in there. About ten seconds after I heard the door close I raced over to her suitcase and carefully rummaged through it, to my dismay there was only a pair of black kitten high heels and a pair of what you could call 'traditional' sandals that in my opinion the sandals where a real turn off. The black heels instantly made me hard so I took them and left the grotty sandals. I fucked and sniffed the black heels for about 15 minutes before cuming them and putting them back in her suitcase to dry with my full load still in one of her shoes, I made sure to pour the cum around so it wouldn't just stain one part of the suitcase and would put stains on her bras and the pair of sexy underwear she had brought.

It was a couple of days later that I found myself reading this forum and with a giant hard-on, so I decided to risk going for her heels despite the fact she was just downstairs talking to some visitors, I raced into her room and found her black heels and flats. I stuffed the flats down my pants and had to carry the black heels, as i was sneaking back to my room I took a deep sniff of the heels and as I was a few steps from my door I heard someone halfway up the staircase so I rushed into my room hoping they hadn't seen me with my nose buried in the black heels.

Luckily whoever it was just went into the bathroom and back downstairs. While I was halfway through giving the shoes a good pounding my auntie out came upstairs and knocked on my door and said she was going for a walk in 15 minutes after the visitors left. I knew that her runners were in her room and that I would have to put the other shoes back before she went to get them, so I decided to quickly come on the strappy flats and then snuck them back to their spot in her room. As I was about to leave the room I realised I had forgotten to clean my load off the flats, just as I was about to pick them up and take them to the bathroom to clean I heard the front door close and knew she would be coming up the stairs in just seconds, my heart was pounding so hard I thought she might hear it from downstairs. I just left the flats and prayed she wouldn't notice them. What happened next both triggered a massive fucking panic attack and a feeling that she knew what I was doing.

-----

The Black heels she had.
DSCF5723.jpg
DSCF5728.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,
NaughtyFootboy

Post by NaughtyFootboy »

more!!! :)