Aunt's Little Visit - A Story.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mr.NiceGuy

Post by Mr.NiceGuy »

Last edited by Mr.NiceGuy on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ralfyguy

Re: Aunt's Little Visit - A Story.

Post by ralfyguy »

Love that story!
boxer

Post by boxer »

More sounds brilliant, I have done this previously with a friend of my wifes, now I do it with hers and she helps me! More please and pics :P
darknesspk89

Post by darknesspk89 »

you are surprised you got a bones after cumming 2 times??....

When I get a shoejob I cum multiple times, mostly 3 or 4...
Only Pumps

Post by Only Pumps »

PartyShoes77 wrote:Some people get excited over dumbass slutty hoar platform heels, others by flats, others by boots.

Some people like stories, others don't, if you like it, read it, if you don't, try the next thread.

I agree but in the end it's just a story.... "hoar" ? you have people posting pictures.. incredible pictures.. yet there seems to be more interest in a "story", This forum has changed so much. Not knocking it.. just wondering why a story gets so much attention.
Only Worn Pumps Make The Sense Of Smell Delictable
FOOJ666

Post by FOOJ666 »

Any more experiences with your Aunt PartyShoes77 ??
racer663

Post by racer663 »

I absolutely love stories now. Unaware trample stories to be precise. I enjoyed this story, but it didn't give me an erection. Maybe if there was more "heel on cock" action, I would have but stories don't always work out how you want them.

That said, I use stories to get me super hard...I don't cum with stories. Even though I have tried it just doesn't do it for me...Instead I read what is written and fantasise about it happening to me for real. Things like unaware trample can't happen in real life. If it was staged it wouldn't be unaware.
Suppose you could get a scenario where a guy is under a carpet say, and the lady walks all over his cock crushing it under her heel.

Shit...I would watch that. But, when it's fake and both trampler and tramplee and aware, the fun is ruined for me...

Stories are a decent alternative for watching a good movie, but stories can describe the situation in a way that stimulates the imagination and there is nothing better than stimulating the imagination before a good cum...

So, read a sexy story of your choice then watch a video...you will cum so much more intensely.
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Fact or fiction ... no matter.
This the best written fetish storyes i have ever red.
If it was a chapter 1 of a book ... i would buy the book!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

I enjoyed as well, thank you for posting! The sandals and black kitten heels looked like super good fucks as well, whether fact or fiction it was fun and imagining the aunt’s sexy feet in those shoes right after a nice pound made me hard.