Merry Jane's dirty topic (UPDATE 28-06-15)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BlackTEK

Re: _Girlfriend and me_ Patent Peeptoe shots (UPDATE 31-12-1

Post by BlackTEK »

Hi guys (and girls???)!

Thanks for the comments! I really like to take pictures... I also like hot dirty sex and shoes.. You could say I'm mixing hobbies :) .

Like we promised, we would upload a new set. This time we got the good old mary janes that you know of this session:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=23153&start=30#p110863

We were cleaning out the closet and found this old lingerie. We used it one last time, after which it got discarded (not the shoes.. don't worry).

She started by fingering her sweet pussy. After this she used the mary jane to do this. i fucked her and when she was about to come, I pulled out and gave her the shoe to finish it! She gets off on the idea that you guys have a good wank on the pics, or that she would see you jerk on her shoes/feet. So of course I told her to imagine that when she was busy.
After she came, she kneeled on the floor, looked at me and started to jerk me off on the shoe she just used.
I sprayed the whole shoe. Too bad the pictures don't show the mess. The inside was completely wet.

First a picture from the link show above. So you all know what shoes we used.

And remember, keep the comments, pictures and ideas coming!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BlackTEK on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackTEK

Re: _Girlfriend and me_ Patent Peeptoe shots (UPDATE 31-12-1

Post by BlackTEK »

And the other part of the pics.. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
antoine090

Re: _Girlfriend and me_ Mary Jane Jerkoff (UPDATE 10-02-13)

Post by antoine090 »

very nice ! you are a lucky man ! that's so beautiful and exciting ...
thundercum

Post by thundercum »

hot hot hot.. love it when she puts on the freshly cummed heel again so horny!
zuppolo

Post by zuppolo »

Wow... Se is amazing... Thanks to post
xav1963

Post by xav1963 »

never saw such an exciting post.... I really mean it !
other words are useless
Nic1986

Post by Nic1986 »

Excellent post thread :) she is hot!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I have used these pix a whole lot. These are amazing. What a dream cum true
BlackTEK

Post by BlackTEK »

Thanks all and good to hear your all using the pics.

We had a great session yesterday. Unfortunately no pictures, but perhaps my words could wrap it up;
She took me upstairs, dressed in an open leather bra (with nip clamps on) while wearing a patent skirt, stockings and black patent peeptoes.
We had some foreplay, during which we read your comments (which turned her on), and she started sucking me off.
Eventually she played with the yellow, translucent, vibrator (also seen in one of our earlier posts), as i was massaging her asshole. I asked what she was missing, the answer was "a dick". I decided to keep her begging. I asked where, "my pussy". Is that the only place your missing one? How about your mouth? The answer was yes, she went on she also would like one in her hand, to jerk off on her face.
I told her how all you guys used our pics to jerk off and when she was about to cum, I swapped my finger for my dick and massaged/pushed against her asshole. Telling her she actually wanted 4 dicks, but she forgot the one in her ass.
She came quite hard :twisted:!

After this, she pushed me on my back and started sucking again. She used an old stocking to jerk me off in between, after which she used her peeptoes on me.
One on my face, while she jerked me off with the other one. She said; "playing with shoes is soo nice..." (she noticed i was liking it!)
At the end she pushed my cock through the peeptoe hole and started sucking it while still pressing the other shoe on my face. When i came, she opened her mouth and jerked the shoe and tried to catch all the cum. I came so hard, not only was her mouth dirty, but my own chest and bed as well.

So keep the comments, ideas etc coming. As you can see, we're really using them :D.
collegefootguy101

Post by collegefootguy101 »

Man I wish I had a girlfriend that wild!