Being Forced. A few *NEW* pictures up. Comments please.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

higheellover

Being Forced. A few *NEW* pictures up. Comments please.

Post by higheellover »

Basically last night the girlfriend stayed over. Before she came over i cum in her heels she leaves me. When we go to bed she wears them and the cum is damp on her feet and in the shoes. She then made me take them off and lick her feet which turned me on massively. She then started licking the inside of the shoes and then made me lick them too. I absolutely loved it and it was a massive turn on.

Anyone else done this?
Last edited by higheellover on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
imakemessy

Re: Being Forced

Post by imakemessy »

mate that is heaven you are very lucky, dont you wanna trade places or post pics?
the higher the heel the better the leg, and the better they cum
higheellover

Post by higheellover »

I dont have any pictures of that incident, i only have pictures of the shoes with my cum in. I will post them up another time, promise!
higheellover

Post by higheellover »

No pictures of my cum in the shoes but here are pictures of her wearing them.

Any comments on them?
SFCALI

Re: Being Forced. A few pictures up. Comments please.

Post by SFCALI »

OMGGGGG!!!!! I love those peep toe shoes. So high so damn sexy. She looks so good grabbing her heel. Id love to have her heels rub my cock. The hot pink is def a favorite of mine. Who else agrees. You are in a position man. Keep having her love it. More picturessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
higheellover

Post by higheellover »

Yeahh, she bought some new shoes the other days and i was very lucky to have her in them on New Year. With her wearing them i cum down the back of them, felt so good! I do have more pictures which i may post up later. There are a few on my phone with my cum in them but i have lost the lead for it so at the moment you cant have them!
lukyhuby

Post by lukyhuby »

OMG is right...you need to get your skeet on son....sexy feet sexy legs sexy heels. cum blast that shit!!!!!
higheellover

Post by higheellover »

I know i know! I do those shoes every now and then ^. So if i can find my camera il take a few pictures of the cum in them :)
Imroter

Post by Imroter »

Great heels! And her feet are sexy aswell. Would love to see more of her and her heels. :)
mulelover34

Post by mulelover34 »

wow - these are some sexy legs in sexy shoes - ur so lucky man