My heels on Instagram (Leanne in Heels)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Leanneinheels

Re: My heels on Instagram (Leanne in Heels)

Post by Leanneinheels »

Thanks guys! I just posted my heel collection on my Instagram page. Let me know what else you'd like to see!

L xx
toeprintsinpumps

Post by toeprintsinpumps »

Irresistible! Would you share photos of your most worn insoles here? I see a pair of black Aldo heels that look like they have some gorgeous toe prints :lol:
RonShoeLove

Post by RonShoeLove »

Quite enjoying your content…is there a PH on the way?
Leanneinheels

Post by Leanneinheels »

RonShoeLove wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:24 pm Quite enjoying your content…is there a PH on the way?
A PH? I have a pair of really well worn nude Jimmy Choo Anouks. Would they peak some interest?

L x
Leanneinheels

Post by Leanneinheels »

RonShoeLove wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:24 pm Quite enjoying your content…is there a PH on the way?
A PH? I have a pair of really well worn nude Jimmy Choo Anouks. Would they peak some interest?

L x
iverylikeit4

Post by iverylikeit4 »

Leanneinheels wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:22 pm

L x
Yes, they would 🤭
Leanneinheels

Post by Leanneinheels »

After some encouragement I've been told you guys would like to see some more of my heels "get the treatment". So I handed two boxes to my hubby and told him to have fun.

Note - both of these heels are way past their best and I'd happily take offers on them if someone wants to buy either of them. There's a tonne more pictures on my Instagram page and I always answer my DMs (https://www.instagram.com/leanneinheels). Shipping worldwide.

Enjoy - L xx
louislu

Post by louislu »

Leanneinheels wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:00 am After some encouragement I've been told you guys would like to see some more of my heels "get the treatment". So I handed two boxes to my hubby and told him to have fun.

Note - both of these heels are way past their best and I'd happily take offers on them if someone wants to buy either of them. There's a tonne more pictures on my Instagram page and I always answer my DMs (https://www.instagram.com/leanneinheels). Shipping worldwide.

(images)

Enjoy - L xx
...pure wonders decorated with great and genuine taste, congrats should be relayed to hubby 🥰
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Leanneinheels wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:00 am After some encouragement I've been told you guys would like to see some more of my heels "get the treatment". So I handed two boxes to my hubby and told him to have fun.

Enjoy - L xx
Love it!! having bought some heels from Leanne before I'd highly recommend!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love seeing both pair of exquisite designer heels being used as filthy cum dumpsters. Were they wiped clean or are they being left in that disgraceful condition?