Shiny Shoejobs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shiny Shoejobs

Re: Shiny Shoejobs- New Clip Store! Update July 2015

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Hey gillien10
Welli do love leather glove too! I wear them every winter and mostly because I love the look of it. It's very elegant indeed, sometimes ornated with jewelry.i agree that there is nothing sexier than an elegant woman that's why in all our videos I'll make sure to keep the standard high. It's in my genes, I'm actually French (and my bf is English).
I hope you'll love my video.
Gillien1

Re: Shiny Shoejobs- New Clip Store! Update July 2015

Post by Gillien1 »

Hi-
ooh. you sound like a very sexy French woman, and I'm very happy to hear about the gloves. That's exactly what I'm into. Please make lot's of clips, as I will buy them all. You have a lucky boyfriend!! Maybe in the future you might get a little more involved in these clips. As in, maybe you could engage in a little self pleasuring;) Either way, I'm excited for what you two are going to make.
Best Wishes-
Shiny Shoejobs

Re: Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Yeah, we plan on making more clips and adding more kinky details and more fantasies into it.
If you are on Fetlife.com, you can find us under the same nickname and you can see more pictures of my feet and heels.

I received a pair of Louboutin So Kate recently!!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, these louboutins are hot! I would love to see them cum filled
Gillien1

Post by Gillien1 »

Hi-
Gorgeous heels. i can't agree more, There a few Louboutin styles that I find to be perfection. You're wearing one of them! Inspiration: I'm picturing you wearing those with leather leggings, silk shirt, carrying a Chanel flap, and wearing wrist-length, leather gloves.
Have a great weekend-
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Thanks Gillien.
You've got good taste! I love silk and satin!
Her is another pic of my babies. I love wearing them so much. As it arouses my bf, we want to make a new hot video today.
Gillien1

Post by Gillien1 »

Hi-
good to hear that. you are both going to make some very hot clips. keep me in mind regarding clothing;) I'll be looking for the new clip.
take care-
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

Those shoes are TOOOOOO hot. would love to see them tease, rub, slap and poke the head with shoe until you get a happy ending? my fav one is the patent flat shoejob though. really grind a happy ending out :D :roll:
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Gillien, I can't promise the next video is gonna be as you requested but it is gonna happen at some point.
We did record a video yesterday, it was improvised and very good...I am very happy of the result. And you'll see my bare feet too.
@heeljoblover Well be sure that we will use those Louboutin. I wear them everyday since I got them. My bf is very aroused by them too and I have been teasing him but we have not recorded anything so far. Will do in the future though. I've also got a beautiful pair of equestrian boots that i want to use...

Anyway... I'm uploading a video that will be online soon.
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Upon request, here is my bare feet!

Ps. : a new video is online.