Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sudsey

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by Sudsey »

Joeclog wrote:Any chance of Swedish or Dutch clogs please?
Really sorry mate, but clogs are a turn off for me :(
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Steel440 wrote:I'm really enjoying your writing. Is it alright with you if I save to my computer for offline enjoyment?
Of course! Be my guest :)
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Hi Susey, great great story. How about involving some patent leather ballerina flats?
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

wjpeter wrote:Hi Susey, great great story. How about involving some patent leather ballerina flats?
Thanks! Been thinking about the possibility if including some flats. They are not my favorite, but the have their place, if you get my meaning lol
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Damn! this fic it's pretty hot, keep it up!
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Certainly do ballerina flats have their place, especially when they are round nosed. I can see them disappearing in mum's pussy. The patent leather makes the gliding smooth and deep. And how they will smell afterwards. Makes me droole with anticipation.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

XOCAN wrote:Damn! this fic it's pretty hot, keep it up!
Thanks mate :)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

wjpeter wrote:Certainly do ballerina flats have their place, especially when they are round nosed. I can see them disappearing in mum's pussy. The patent leather makes the gliding smooth and deep. And how they will smell afterwards. Makes me droole with anticipation.
Well, stay tuned... I will fit them in ;)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Chapter 8 is here and there are a couple of requests answered.

Enjoy!

Chapter 8

After lounging in the bath for about half an hour, Sarah and her mother licking and sucking on each other's shoes and cumming on Stacey's Nikes, the water began to get cold.

"Looks like it's time to get out of the bath honey," Sarah sighed, kicking her shoes off and standing up. She stepped out of the tub, took her blouse off and towelled herself dry.

Aryana stepped out of the tub with her freestyles still on. Water bubbled out of the air holes and around the tongue and they squished delightfully.

"Empty the bath and put our shoes outside to dry, then meet me in the kitchen," Sarah smiled, "and don't forget to put your shoes on!" She hurried upstairs, naked, her bare feet flapping on the wooden floor boards. Entering her room she headed to the closet and picked an outfit to wear, followed by some heels. She chose her nude patent peep toes with a 5 inch heel and red enclosed platform and soles. She slipped them on her feet, and looked down at them on her feet. Her pussy squirmed just looking at them.

Next Sarah selected three more pairs of pumps - all 5 inch heels, one pair in white, one in black and one in silver, "yes, these will be just right," she hurried downstairs on her heels.

Aryana and Ben walked into the kitchen to find their mum standing at the stove. She was wearing a short black skirt, a white blouse and a pair of the most wonderful heels either of them had seen.

"Wow those heels are amazing mum," the both said, almost together.

"You like?" Sarah asked smiling, "good, because I am going to want them licked and cummed later!"

As they watched, their mother took a large pot off the stove and drained some pasta into a colander before returning it back into the pot.

"What's for dinner mum?" Ben asked, licking his lips.

"Pasta bake with a difference," his step mother replied with a grin as she tipped the cooked meat and tomato-based sauce into the pasta and stirred. She turned and retrieved a deep tray, placing it on the counter, "now for the difference," she opened a cupboard and placed the three pairs of heels onto the counter.

Aryana's pussy lurched when she understood what her mother was about to do, and she heard Ben gasp.

"Hmmmn, I think white will go with the tomato sauce, what do you think?" Sarah asked and turned to them. She saw what they were wearing for the first time - Ben was in his jeans and t shirt and was wearing his red vans. Aryana had a white t shirt, a short jeans skirt and she was wearing her white low top chucks, "you both look great, guys," she smiled.

"Definitely white pumps with tomato mum," they birth agreed.

Sarah looked Aryana and bit her bottom lip, her eyes darting to her daughters feet, "baby," she said, "I think I am going to need one of your chucks."

Aryana shuddered and kicked one of her chucks off, handing it to her mum. She stood with her barefoot curled around her chuck clad foot.

Sarah turned back to the work top, Aryana and Ben crowding close to watch. She tipped some of the pasta mix into the tray, spreading thinly across the bottom with a spoon. She took Aryana's chuck, "ready?" She asked, the kids nodding that they were. Aryana's hand was rubbing her pussy, Bens hand was rubbing the bulge in his pants.

Sarah gave her own pussy a brief rub before taking a spoonful of the pasta mix, "here goes," she grinned, tipping the mix into Aryana's pristine white sneaker. She heard three gasps, one of which was hers. She spooned some more into the cute white chuck, and then more. She lifted the heel and tapped it so that the pasta bake mixture flowed down into the toe, making a little more room in the shoe. When she had dumped the last load into Aryana's sneaker, Sarah placed the shoe, sole down, diagonally in the centre of the tray where it sat within a sea of orange sauce.

"That looks so good mum," Aryana told her mother, her hand continually rubbing her pussy through her skirt.

"Yeah it does," Sarah replied, taking one of her white pumps and spooning some mixture into the toe area. She pushed the mixture into the toe and then spooned more in until the pump was full. She laid the shoe on its side next to Aryana's chuck, and then did the same with the other pump. Now three white shoes lay side by side within the tray, all filled with tomatoey sauce. Small blooms of orange were soaking through the white canvas of her daughters sneaker.

Sarah now spooned the mixture around the outside of the tray, careful not to cover their shoes until the last minute. Finally she had no choice, she took a spoonful and poured it over the white heel of one of her shoes. Another spoonful covered half the shoe. Finally her pump was covered and she started on the next pump, leaving the chuck for last. When the second pump was covered, Sarah spooned some mixture at the heel end of Aryana's sneaker. She build the mixture up around the white canvas until the top of it was level with the opening of the full chuck. Then she spread around from the back filling in around the shoe until just the rubber toecap and laces were visible. The last spoonfuls of pasta bake covered the pristine white toecap and laces up to the Allstar logo on the tongue which remained peeking out of the top of the mixture.

"Oh that's amazing mum," Ben and Aryana said together.

"I know," Sarah agreed, "it's got me so horny, but before we take care of ourselves - cheese!" She took so grated cheese and spread it across the pasta bake, ensuring that the visible tongue was covered. She opened the oven door and slid the tray in, setting the timer for 15 minutes.

"Come on guys," Sarah took her black pumps, "i think Ben needs that last chuck and we need these in us." She took them into the living room, sat down and immediately plunged her black pump inside herself. Aryana pulled her chuck off and handed it to Ben who slid it straight onto his cock and started pumping it hard, while Aryana took her mums black pump and slid it into her pussy.

Sarah lifted her feet up onto the footstool, legs parted, the pump in her pussy sliding in and out with a liquid sound. As Ben pumped the chuck on his cock, he looked at his mothers nude platform peep toes and had to have them. He knelt beside his mums feet and kissed the nude patent leather, then licked the sides. His step mother squirmed, "oh yes baby," she cried, "lick mummy's pumps!"

Ben licked harder, working his way to the toes where he wrapped his mouth around the shoe, his tongue penetrating the peep toe, licking the red insole, the lining and his mothers toes. Sarah whimpered, her pussy spasmed and she gushed over the black leather pump in her pussy.

Aryana watched her brother worshipping her mums heels, his tongue all over the patent leather, his hand pumping her white chuck on his cock, "fuck my sneaker Benny," she sighed, reverting to her pet name for him, "fill my chuck with your cum!"

Soon, Aryanas back arched and she shook as she gushed on her mothers pump. Ben following quickly afterwards.

As the three recovered, their panting slowing, lost in their own private wonderment, the peace was shattered by the timer in the kitchen.

"Ooh dinner!" Sarah grinned, plucking the black pump out of her pussy with a satisfying slurp. She strode through to the kitchen a opened the oven. The cheese had melted and was bubbling but was only brown on the tip of the tongue of Aryana's chuck, "5 minutes more," she smiled, looking at her son and daughter who had followed her into the kitchen, "hmmn, you better run and put on another pair of shoes, baby girl. We can't have you barefoot can we?" She winked and Aryana laughed as she scampered upstairs to her room.

Sarah and Ben started setting the table for dinner, setting plates, knives, forks, salt and pepper and a stand for the tray to protect the table when it came out of the oven. By the time they had finished, Aryana had returned and she stood awaiting approval from her mother and brother.

"Nice flats, Sis," Ben grinned, looking at her red patent ballerinas. They were simple and unadorned of decoration, yet both Ben and his mother felt a tingle.

"Thanks Benny," she smiled in return, "I brought my Vans and and another pair of chucks just in case" she held up her black monochrome vans and her pale blue low top chucks for inspection.

"Nice baby," Sarah said as the timer went off for the second time. She turned, opened the oven and slid the tray out of the oven. Everyone peered closely at the protruding tongue, anxious to see what had become of it. The cheese had melted over it and had turned a dark brown, "hmm, I think your shoe is ruined baby girl," Sarah grinned. She put the tray down on the table and picked up a spatula, "who wants a pump and who wants a chuck," she asked as she used the spatula to cut around the sneaker in the middle.

"Pump please, mum," both of them answered, licking their lips.

"Goodie, chuck for me then!" Sarah laughed. She took another spatula and dug it in either side of where she estimated the sneaker to be, lifting as she did so. The shoe came away with a thick sucking noise revealing the white canvas sides which were now orange and messy with cheesy tomato sauce. One lace hung limply down, thick with the gooey material, the other covered along with the rest of the laces and toecap in pasta bake. She deposited the shoe onto her plate, trying not to squirm as her pussy sent her into raptures, "your chuck looks amazing baby girl!" She said as she went to dig out one of her white pumps.

"Oh mum," Aryana sighed, captivated by her shoe on her mothers plate, "that looks so good!" Her hand was busily rubbing her pussy through her skirt.

Ben was almost drooling, his cock was making a huge tent in his pants as he rubbed it, looking at the sneaker. A slurp drew hugs attention back to the tray, and he was in time to see one of his mothers white pumps, now an orange colour, being deposited onto his plate along with a copious amount of pasta bake, "wow mum," was all he could say.

Finally, the second pump was placed onto Aryana's plate along with some more pasta bake and the three sat down to their meal, unable to decide his to start. Eventually Sarah picked up her fork, grinned at Aryana and Ben and pushed it into the pasta in Aryana's sneaker, "mmmm," she purred, "yummy!"

Aryana and Ben followed suit, each eating from their respective pumps, loving every morsel.

Sarah took her fork and scooped more out of the ruined sneaker, gobbling it down and getting so horny in the process. She looked across at Aryana and Ben and could see they were loving their meal just as much as she was. Ben was already licking the once white pump clean of sauce, his efforts showing up where the pump had distorted and softened with the heat. Meanwhile Aryana was delicately scooping pasta out from inside her pump.

"I think your chuck might be ruined baby girl," she smiled eating some of the pasta on the laces.

"I think so mum," Aryana replied, "it looks awesome!"

"How are my pumps?" She asked.

"Ben looked up from the one he was licking," yummy mum, "but a little chewy," he bit down on the toe and chewed on the softened leather, much to his mothers amusement.

Sarah picked the sneaker up and licked the sauce from the rubber toecap but even that was stained. That didn't stop her from licking the rest of the shoe though.

"That was yummy," Sarah smiled, "but now I think I need one of those cute flats in me," she put the ruined chuck down on the plate, took Aryana's and Bens hands and led them into the living room, "what shoe would you like to cum in baby?" She asked her step son.

"Can I cum on your heels while you are wearing them?" He asked hopefully.

"Why of course baby," Sarah grinned, putting her feet together for him, "cover them in your sticky cum please!"

"Here you go mum," Aryana had sat down next to her mum and slipped her flats off her feet. She slid one into her pussy and held the other out to her mother.

Sarah took the proffered shoe, "I think I might be able to get this all the way in," Sarah grinned, pushing the red patent flat into her pussy. She slid it in and out, her pussy already wet and providing lubrication, each cycle the shoe went deeper, first toe deep, the halfway, three quarters, and then with a groan of satisfaction, the entire shoe slid inside so only the heel could be seen.

"Oh wow mum," Aryana sighed, "that looks so good! Wish I could get it all the way in too."

"Well let's see how far you can get it in baby," Sarah urged her daughter who followed her mothers example. Soon the shoe disappeared all the way inside her dripping we pussy.

"I did it mum!" Aryana grinned, squirming in her seat and enjoying the feel of her shoe inside her.

"You did baby," her mum laughed, "you realise we could keep these there and no one would know?"

"Oh how cool would that be?" Aryana squirmed some more and started rubbing her clitoris.

"That's it baby," Sarah moaned, "let's soak your shoes in our cum," she rubbed her clitoris too, her eyes darting from son to daughter, Bens enormous cock a loaded weapon pointing at her nude patent peep toe platforms, Aryanas pussy dripping with her juices, only the bright red heel of her shoe visible in her pussy.

As she watched, Ben's cock erupted with the most amount of cum she had seen. The majority was on target, coating her shoes, think gobbets landing on her bare toes and running inside her shoes, more spraying her pumps with each surge, "oh baby, that's lovely," she sighed, the sight of so much cum on her pretty pumps sending her over the edge and causing her to gush on her daughters shoe.

Aryana saw Ben cum on her mothers shoes, then saw the spray of milky liquid as it soaked the little flat shoe in her mothers pussy. She couldn't help but gush herself, her back arching and her body shaking almost uncontrollably.

Mother and daughter collapsed back on the sofa, liquid seeping out of their pussies, their hearts racing and chests heaving. Ben sat back on his heels, admiring them and his handiwork.

After a short while, the three had recovered again and sat in contented silence.

"Maybe we should go shoe shopping tomorrow," Sarah suggested eventually, "we all need new shoes after today," she laughed.

"That would be great mum," Aryana grinned, "and maybe we should do it with my flats inside us!"

"Oh yes!" Sarah laughed, "we have to do that!"
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
ohhh wow thank you 1000 times for the story. the shoes in the tomato sauce in the oven is a adream. And the flats completly in the pussy also.
cant wait to read more!!!!
heelburner1