Shiny Shoejobs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mcrozy

Re: Shiny Shoejobs- New Clip Store! Update July 2015

Post by mcrozy »

Great to see you back and congratulations!!
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

AWESOME!!! :shock:
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Hi,
It's Mathilde, the stiletto girl in the ShinyShoeJobs videos! I'm actually the (new) girlfriend of the (naked) dude you see in the videos. I love shoes too and especially high heels so you'll discover my beautiful collection (Fabulously Fetish, Peter Chu, Louboutin...) in the upcoming weeks :roll:
Just thought I would say hello to you guys and show you a couple of pairs of my shoes that we will be using in our kinky sessions soon. The black patent ones are from Jimmy Choo and the rubbery ones are from Melissa. They smell so good and are very comfy. I love wearing them and teasing guys checking out my heels... Enjoy:

By the way I made a short video of a shoe job I did on my man recently. It was the first one on him and I really enjoyed it. It may not be as professional as the latest one but it's just because it has been a total improvisation that we both enjoyed. You can see my Pleaser transparent stripper heels in that video.
Thank you!
rodriguez

Post by rodriguez »

Please more!!!!! Please!!!
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Here you go. These are my Prada mules that I wear at home. What do you think?
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Hey guys,
here is a little preview of my Jimmy Choo covered with some spunk... more to come...
gillien10

Post by gillien10 »

amazing. i love what you're doing. if you're into leather gloves as well, and have some nice handbags, well, I'm imagining some pretty amazing clips from you. take care-
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

No I don't have any leather gloves but lots of latex gloves. Here is a little preview of an upcoming video... :wink:
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Hello guys,
good news, I'm proud to tell you our latest video is now available and it's very hot. :) I wear my Jimmy Choo peep toe heels (I'm a size 37.5 / uk4.5) and some shiny latex gloves. You'll see me showing off in my heels and teasing you then doing a very very erotic hand job before rubbing my bf's cock with my patent heels until he comes all over them.
The video is in HD and POV... it feels like real, you'll see! 8)
Any feedback is welcome.
xx
http://clips4sale.com/65907
Last edited by Shiny Shoejobs on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
gillien10

Post by gillien10 »

Hi-
thanks for the reply. i'm not really a big latex fan, however, your latest looks pretty hot and I'll buy it later. I'm really into the elegant, femme fashion; hence leather gloves, heels, bags, etc. i'll keep my fingers crossed.
best wishes and keep making these clips;)