My girlfriend work with my cock

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

SUPERSAW

Re: My girlfriend work with my cock

Post by SUPERSAW »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
what could be better :D
SUPERSAW

Post by SUPERSAW »

desrid wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:55 am
SUPERSAW wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:22 am Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
what could be better :D
Nothing much else is better than a woman indulging a man's fetish. Great stuff! and I especially like the beige block pumps!
I completely agree :wink:
SUPERSAW

Post by SUPERSAW »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
8)
KatjaTv

Post by KatjaTv »

That rough sole of the shoe sure feels wonderful. Good job.

You are a lucky man because your girlfriend gives you that kind of pleasure :wink:
Net King

Post by Net King »

KatjaTv wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:19 am That rough sole of the shoe sure feels wonderful. Good job.

You are a lucky man because your girlfriend gives you that kind of pleasure :wink:
Especially when she knows how to extract the maximum amount of pleasure. My partner is pretty good at it even though she does not quite like doing it. She used to have sneakers with soft ribbed rubber soles, she drove me absolutely crazy with them.
SUPERSAW

Post by SUPERSAW »

KatjaTv wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:19 am That rough sole of the shoe sure feels wonderful. Good job.

yes it is true, looking forward to the next session :D
SUPERSAW

Post by SUPERSAW »

Net King wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:09 pm

Especially when she knows how to extract the maximum amount of pleasure. My partner is pretty good at it even though she does not quite like doing it. She used to have sneakers with soft ribbed rubber soles, she drove me absolutely crazy with them.
I can’t say that she does it with pleasure))) I think that men often ask their wives to do what they don’t want :wink:
SUPERSAW

Post by SUPERSAW »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
in boots :)
scratchxj

Post by scratchxj »

Thanks so much for sharing!

¿Are they street shoes, so she wear them everyday? ¿or just for the game?
¿have you ever had problems with your cock after a session ?

Thanks again
heelguy000

Post by heelguy000 »

Mmmmmm love her heels can she play with my cock too till I’d blow a good one all over them real good.