Help me make my boyfreind enjoy his high heels fetish

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bellamia

Re: Help me make my boyfreind enjoy his high heels fetish

Post by Bellamia »

Bond007 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:05 pm Hello Mia,
to come back to your questions about the favorite position, .... I like, when a lady rides me still wearing her high heels, or especially boots, .... But as well the other way around is nice, if the man is on top f...ing the lady, and she hugs him with her long legs (perhaps in silky panties or stay-ups) and lets him feel her high heels - that is for me quite a turn on, ...
Great advise. Will consider your point of view.
Bond007 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:05 pm Thank you for the pictures, looking forward to more of them, especially if it can be the combination of your feet / legs with the high heels :oops:
You can be considered the fifth, so yes you will see them. But, for you combination of heelsand feets, forget that, I'm okyou you guys jerking to my heel, but I don't feel that you jerk to my feet.
Bellamia

Post by Bellamia »

See guys, with a little motivation, you can make the effort.

So here what I promised you.

Chinese brand unknown. 6'' Heels

Chinese brand unknown. 5'' 1\4 high.

Chinese brand, unknown. 5'' 1\2 Heels

Chinese brand, unknown. 5'' 1\4 high.

Brand Ardene. Bought in very special at 80%. Was like 7 bucks tax in. 5'' 1\4 high.

brand Anne Michelle
Oldest pair of the lot. bought them during a trip to Florida like 11 years ago. was Cheaps.
4'' heel.

Brand George (Walmart)
Was very cheap, like 5$. Bought them, but not verry comortable, so I direct direct to the bedroom. 5'' high.

Brand Pleaser
It seems likeI didn't wear them often, they are dusty. I sould put them soon.
5'' heel.

Brand Pleaser
UV Glow, really cool under the blacklights with my UV glow dress. Highest heel of all. 6.5''
Every stripper should have a pair like thoses.

Brand Pleaser
6'' high.

Brand Funtasma (Pleaser)
Quite used really comfy for 6'' heels.

Brand Delicious.
4'' high, around 10 years old, bought them for a costume, choses an other pair, moved to my bedroom since I never wore them outside.

Both :
Brand Hollywood Heels
No the purple isn't dusty, it's the lighting.
4'' heel.

Both :
Brand Ellie Shoes
Almost 10 years old, bought themfor sexy costume (Nurse et many for the black)
I find them really sexy, comfortable as long as you don't have to walk a mile. Used them a lot, money well spend.
Heel 5''

brand Bliss (Yellow shoes)
0 comfort. I stand with them 5 min and I want to throw them away. Looks amazing when pointed at the ceeling.
heel 5\5''1\4

Chinese brand Unknown
I bought them on Aliexpress. Still avalible.
There is fur inside. Fun to wear, but maybe a little to warm for inside. Winter use only.
5'' heel.

Chinese brand unknown.
I bought them on Aliexpress, pretty cheap (20$) Still avalible.
Not baptized wet.

and the last but not the least.
Brand : Pleaser
My favorite. Not because of their comfort (so-so) but for their looks. I love the Dominatrix look of them, the tight high, the glossy the everything. They just looks amazing. My man goes crazy about them. His favorite. Worth every penny.
Heel hight : 5 3\4

So here it is, my bedroom collection. Excuse crappy cellphone picture quality.
Heels high are from what I remember, i didn't mesure them, but I've noticed that many of you seem to want to know the heel high.

hope you guys won't stop to give me your ideas.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Wow that is really a wide collection of bedroom shoes, you and your man are very lucky to share the same interest, .... Thank you for sharing and I love those mules, ....
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Ljjhg
Last edited by platformcumm on Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Illjh
Last edited by platformcumm on Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heel-obsesive

Post by heel-obsesive »

So how was your boyfriend's birthday? How did it go?
Anything to share Mia?

Need anymore suggestions?
Heel & Jeans forever
craigfootfan

Post by craigfootfan »

I love your purple boots, I would love to cover them with my cum and then have you rest them on my face while the cum dried - of course i would lick them clean afterwards!
craigfootfan

Post by craigfootfan »

Also those red pumps need a photo of your feet in them - would love to stick my nose in them after a hot sweaty day and fill them with my cum
ff17

Post by ff17 »

Hello Mia !

Generally , we all have various tastes here - what could be disgusting to somebody here , to someone else , it could be extremely hot . As long as something is within the legal part , its OK .

Regarding the various heel-oriented stuff - you have mentioned you dont like at all that he touches your feet underneath - so anything "insertion" ( cock between sole and shoe ) oriented would be off the table . However , you could make him go crazy in many different ways . It also depends highly , on what kind of shoes he likes exactly . For example - I like wedges and mules , mainly black , and especially if theyre soft from the inside . Such seemingly small details make a difference , so definetly talk with him about that if you arent already .

You can do tease with your heels through the clothes . That could be like an "intro" , lol . You can do classic shoejob . You can even wank him over your heels , either while youre wearing them or not ... or even wank him with a heel directly . You can even use a "cockboard" for rougher sex , where he puts his cock through the hole in the board , and you trample him - this is , ofc , not for everyone , and some caution should be exercised ( except if both of the partners are completely into rough CBT ) . He can even "hump" your leg or feet , with heels or without , until cumming . Or - you can take one shoe off , slide his cock inside the shoe , and at same time give him a blowjob .

Personally , I have tried many various ways with many ladies ... some methods looked more hot on the videos and pictures , than in reality , but this is probably also a personal prefference . Some methods were incredibly "effective" and I was even amazed , lol . So ... experiment , and experiment more ... experimentation is great for sexual life . Stagnation is crap ...
Bellamia

Post by Bellamia »

heel-obsesive wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm So how was your boyfriend's birthday? How did it go?
Anything to share Mia?

Need anymore suggestions?
Except that there was a problem with the new boots (had damage on it, I returned them but they are outof order now), it was a blast. Has some one sugest me, I teased him with my heels at the restaurant.
About the rest of the evening, that's private. All I can tell you is that he cummed all over my Black Pleaser boots, and I liked them clean. But the rest is not your buisness.