Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sudsey

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by Sudsey »

Mifetish wrote:great story,
I was kinda hoping it get into her wearing them and letting cum on her shoes and feet,
fucking step mom kinda thing, looking forward to reading more great story
Well she does wear her pumps with his cum in them. Or maybe I have not posted that bit yet. Lol

There will be some more intimate touching... But the story has to build to that. It's about breaking down barriers. But, he won't ever have straight sex with her or his sister. That's somewhere I won't go with the story.

Incidentally, I think I have worked out how Aryana can get in on the fun so stay tuned ;)
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THAT WOMAN THAT BURIES HER WHOLE PUMP IN HER PUSSY ...LOL...KNOW ANY REAL ONES
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THAT WOMAN THAT BURIES HER WHOLE PUMP IN HER PUSSY ...LOL...KNOW ANY REAL ONES
My wife gets one in about half way :)
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

More please!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Here you go guys. Next chapter:

Chapter 5

Sarah slid off of her bed and, looking at the time, realised that Ben and Aryana would be home soon. She dressed again and then went back to her closet to select a pair of pumps to wear. This time she selected her white leather pumps with a 5 inch black, glossy heel. She was certain Ben would love them and she was looking forward to seeing him cum in them. Before that she had lots of teasing to do!

Sarah went downstairs and out the back to fetch her pumps and Aryana's chucks. They were all nice and dry and the sneakers showed no outward traces of hers and Bens fun. She put the shoes away and then went back downstairs in time to meet Aryana coming in. They exchanged greetings and pleasantries and Aryana told her that she was going out that night after dinner.

When Ben came home his first look went to her feet and he was surprised to see she had changed her shoes since this morning. That was good though, because he preferred the pumps she was now wearing. He raised an eyebrow in question but his step mother just shook her head.

The time until Aryana going out with her friends dragged, but Sarah made the most of it by teasing Ben with her white pumps. She could see how worked up he was getting and loved it. She also noticed that Ben was staring at Aryana's monochrome black Vans. "Another pair he likes," she thought to herself"

Eventually Aryana left, leaving Sarah and Ben all alone.

"So how much do you want to get into mummy's pumps, baby" she asked with a grin.

"So much!" He smiled.

"Well before I let you have them I have something for you to finish off, she said, taking his hand, "come with me." She lead him up to her bedroom where her sandals still lay on the bed along with his Superstars, "mummy was a little naughty with her sandals," she explained handing him the knife, "and now she wants you to finished them off."

Bens erection was straining at his pants and he fondled with it as he sat on the bed. He picked up one of the gold sandals, placed the knife on a strap and cut it cleanly.

Sarah sat on the bed next to him, rubbing her clitoris through her panties, "that's it baby," she sighed, "cut up mummies lovely sandals."
Ben cut another strap and then another, each one punctuated by spasms in Sarah's pussy and his own cock. As the final strap came free Sarah handed him one of her white pumps, "I think you better cum in this now baby."

Ben pulled his pants down, revealing the most enormous erection he'd ever had, "oh my, baby," Sarah smiled, "you really enjoyed that didn't you?"

As Ben slid the white pump onto his cock, he nodded and started pumping. Sarah herself was still rubbing her clitoris through her soaked panties when she noticed Ben looking between the pump still on her foot and her soaked underwear.

"Do you want to see me cum with my shoe?" She asked, knowing what his response would be. When he nodded, she slipped her shoe off, followed by her panties. She sucked the toe of her pump before sliding it into herself. This simple act was enough to cause Ben to buck in her pump, filling it with hot sticky cum.

Sarah slid the pump in and out, sliding it further in each time until it completely filled her.

"Oh wow that's awesome!" Ben breathed.

Sarah reach out and took one of Bens Superstars and started rubbing it on her clitoris while sliding the pump in and out. It took only a short while for her to cum, and she squirted around the shoe, filling the pump with her juices.

After she had recovered, she looked at Ben, "well baby, did you enjoy seeing me playing with our shoes?"

Ben nodded vigorously, "it was awesome!"

"I'm glad," she smiled, "now go and run a bath and we will see about getting some shoes wet for you."

When Ben had left the room she slid the pump out of her pussy and went to her closet, "now what shoes will we get wet?" She wondered, "well what could be naughtier than getting suede wet!" She grinned and picked out her dark red suede pumps with a 5 inch heel, slipping them on her feet, "but maybe another pair?" She selected a pair of navy blue wedge heeled pumps with a 4 inch heel.

She came downstairs to find the tub full, "well get undressed baby," she smiled, "but put your Asics back on.

As Ben undressed, he eyed her shoes, "you approve?" She asked, and he replied with a grin.

"In you go then baby," she said when he was undressed and wearing just his sneakers.

Ben stepped over slowly, allowing his Asics to fill completely before stepping in fully and sitting down, his cock erect again and up like a periscope.

Sarah carefully floated her navy pumps on the surface of the water, "now clean yourself up and then you can play with mummy's shoes," she smiled, sitting down on the toilet to watch.

When it looked like he was close to finished, she leaned over and played with the floating shoes, "suede looks so nice in the water, doesn't it?" She smiled and Ben agreed, "it soaks up the water so nicely," she pushed the toe of one shoe down, enjoying the build up of water meniscus as it approached the opening, "now let's get these really wet," she pushed the shoe completely under. She did the same with the other shoe and noticed Ben stroking his cock.

"Hmmm I think you need a shoe for that," she smiled, slipping one of her red heels off her foot, "here you go baby," she smiled as she slipped it over his cock, the heel end of the shoe completely underwater, the red suede sucking up the water and turning almost black.

Ben started pumping the shoe in the water.

"Oh yeah baby," Sarah sighed, "fuck my sexy wet shoe." She slipped her other shoe off and dipped the toe into the water, the suede drinking it in and turning very dark. She pushed it down further, the water cresting the vamp and filling the toe section of her shoe. She let go of the shoe, enjoying as it sunk beneath the water.

"Do you like my wedges baby?" She asked taking one of her shoes and tipping the water out of it, looking up to see her step son nodding, "would you like to see me put one in my pussy?"

"Oh yes," Ben breathed.

Sarah took one of her wet pumps and slid it into her pussy, pumping it back and forth, loving the warm wet feeling of the suede inside her. "It feels so good baby," she sighed, "but I prefer my other pumps because they can go all the way in. She looked up at Ben in time to see him shudder and release his cum into her shoe.

"That was nice baby," she smiled, dropping the blue pump back into the water, "but I need to cum now," she fished out her wet red pump and slid it into her pussy, "oh yeah, that's better," she pumped it in and out, her fingers playing with her clitoris, the warm wet feeling inside her enhancing the feelings.

"I heard," Ben told his set mum when she had finished, "that cold feels better for women."

"Really?" She smiled, "I better put a pair of pumps in the fridge then!"

Ben grinned, "yeah!"

"Or we could used ice cream," she winked at him and grinned as his cock perked up again, "looks like someone likes that idea!" She took her shoes out of the tub, emptying them out, "dry yourself off, put your Asics outside to dry and meet me in the kitchen."

By the time Ben got into the kitchen, Sarah was seated and waiting for him. She had changed into her black peep toe platforms and was fingering herself. On the table in front of her she had placed her nude patent pumps on plates with a tub of vanilla ice cream and a squeeze bottle of chocolate sauce.

"Ready for desert baby?" She asked, then noticed his erect cock, "certainly looks like it!"

As Ben took his seat, Sarah scooped out some ice cream and deposited in her sexy pump. She shivered in pleasure as it slid down the silver insole into the toe section. She scooped out another and deposited in her shoe, fingering herself as it slid down. She put the scoop back in the ice cream and sat back to watch Ben get her other pump nice and messy. She came when the first dollop landed in her shoe, then again for the second.

"Got to have chocolate sauce with ice cream," she reached for the bottle, "especially when it's in shoes," she grinned and squeezed some chocolate into the heel of her pump where it ran down the insole and piled up against the ice cream, "hmmm that looks yummy," she squeezed more over the ice cream and down onto the toe of her shoe before handing the bottle to her step son. As he liberally applied sauce all over her shoe, she came twice more.

"Enjoy," she said, picking up her pump by the heel and digging a spoon in. She watched Ben take his first mouthful, shuddered through another orgasm, then ate some of hers, "this is yummy," she smiled, forcing some ice cream down into the toe, "I can't wait to have it inside me." She ate the rest of the ice cream and then licked the shoe clean. She pushed back from the table and thrust the shoe deep inside her pussy, the coldness feeling exquisite, "oh god you were so right!" She moaned, sliding the pump in and out, "my cold pump feels so good!" She sat back and, while she pumped, she watched her step son lick her other pump clean, inside and out. She finally gushed over her shoe when he licked the insole.

Noticing his engorged cock, she slipped her black peep toes off her feet and put them on the table, "there you go baby," she said, one for him and one for you.

Ben slipped one of the peep toes onto his cock and stroked it back and forth. He looked at the other and then had a thought. He picked up the ice cream scoop, scooped up and mound and then looked at his step mother who was watching intently, stroking her shoe in and out of her pussy. He dumped the ice cream into her black peep toe and was gratified to see her shudder through another orgasm, her cum dripping off the nude pump in her pussy.

"Oh yes baby," she moaned, "get mummy's pretty shoe all messy!"

He squirted some chocolate sauce in and on her pump and again she came, and once more when he licked off.

"Cum in my pump for me now baby" she whispered, and he was happy oblige - his cock erupted in a massive way, coating the interior of her shoe in cum.

"That was awesome baby," she smiled, "I really liked you getting my nice pumps messy like that."

"Me too mum," he replied, panting.

"Now we should clean up before your sister gets home," Sarah smiled, taking her shoes upstairs. She rinsed them off in the on suite bathroom, then put them with her suede heels to dry.

Sarah found her panties and slipped them back on and then found her white and black pumps and slipped those on too. One was wet inside and out from her cum, and one she relished the feel of Bens cum around her toes, "I have to get him to cum in the other one now to even it up," she thought with a smile.

Sarah returned to the living room and found Ben there dressed and wearing his Globe skate shoes. She sat down, crossing her legs, allowing him to see the wet patches on her pump when Aryana called hello from the front door.

"Hi hon," Sarah called back, "good evening?" She asked as Aryana entered the room.

"Yeah mum, it was great," she smiled, "what about you guys?"

"Yeah, good," Sarah replied, her eyes flicking to Bens who was already looking at his sisters vans.

Aryana sat next to her mum and put her feet up on the foot stool while she told her she got up to. At some point she pushed her sneakers off her feet with out undoing then, her shoes dropping down onto the floor, gum sole upwards. Sarah noticed Bens expression, his heart in his mouth as if he almost came in his pants.

"So you have netball tomorrow?" Sarah asked her daughter.

"Yes mum," she said, "all day."
"Maybe you should head to bed then," Sarah kissed her daughter on the forehead, "you have a busy day ahead."

"Yeah," Aryana walked to the door, "night mum, Ben," she said as she walked out the room.

Sarah turned and winked at Ben, "looks like its just you, me, and," she looked down at her shoes, "you know who, tomorrow!"

Ben grinned and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"That's it baby," she smiled, "get him good and hard for your sisters cute little Vans," she picked the sneakers up and put them in her lap, "and they are so cute," she sighed, running her hands all over them, and inside them, "they are still warm," she smiled, licking the rubber sidewall, "yummy," she pushed one sneaker between her legs.

Ben was enraptured, his cock had grown huge in his pants as he continued to rub.

"Mmmm, imagine these," she said, holding the shoe open, "filled with vanilla ice cream! I think they would need a nice spiral of whipped cream just here," she pointed to the toe, "and I think some strawberry sauce would go nice."

Ben was loving the suggestions his step mother was making.

"Ok baby," she grinned, "why don't you get him out and fuck your sisters cute little sneaker?"

Ben undid his pants, freeing his throbbing cock, and slid the proffered sneaker onto it. He drew his breath in as the warm canvas lining encompassed his member and he began to pump it, the head of his penis being forced deep into the toe of the shoe.

"Oh yeah baby," Sarah sighed, rubbing her pussy through her panties with the gum rubber sole of the other sneaker, "that looks so good!" Ben was now close to climaxing, "that's it baby, fill it with your cum!"

Bens back arched and he came, big gobbets of sticky cum soaking the inside of the toe section of Aryana's cute black Vans.

The sight was enough to cause Sarah to climax too - she soaked her panties, the gum sole wet too.

"Ok baby," she smiled, "bed time. We have a big day ahead too."

The two stood, leaving the sneakers where Aryana kicked them off, and headed to their respective bedrooms. When they reached Bens bedroom, Sarah stopped and slipped her pumps off, "why don't you take these to bed tonight?" She suggested, "and fill them with cum for me."

"Thanks mum," he grinned, "I'll do my best"

"I am sure you will," she laughed, "night baby," she said as she entered her room and closed the door. She got undressed, grabbed her glossy black pumps and headed to bed.

Bens Superstars were still on the coverlet where she left them, so she picked one up and began rubbing the toe on her clitoris while sucking on one of her pumps. She groaned in pleasure then, holding the pump between her teeth, she slowly inserted the other pump and thrust it deep within her. Her pussy had been so excited that it took mere moments for her to gush all over her pretty pump and the toe of Bens Superstar.

It took even less time for her to fall into a deep, contented sleep.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

I would love to see pics of your wife with pumps in her pussy.

I stick them all the way up my ass, toe first, let me know if you wanna see pics???
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

can you add some nike frees? This is so hot!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

I love good written stories! yours is very good please keep going :)
( I also had stories topic earlier.. I wrote few very good ones also with matching pictures :) )
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks guys! I'm still going.... And will continue so long as it still gets me off ;)

Sorry Sexishoe, no pics of my wife. I have seen yours tho - I find it amazing you can get them up there lol

Nike Frees... I'm not a big fan but I might be able to fit them in.

Pumpscummer I need to look for yours!
jormun

Post by jormun »

Great stuff, Sudsey! I'm not usually much for WAM, but this story is definitely bringing me around. Thanks for sharing!
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.