Wife’s Feet

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Indianfootcouple

Re: Wife’s Feet

Post by Indianfootcouple »

Not sure how to upload videos here, any ideas?
Indianfootcouple

As of right now I have videos but have no way to post them. If you would like access, dm me with a way to contact you. Session messenger is preferred.

Also I’ve selected a lucky individual to use one of her pairs of heels. They should be shipped out at some point this week with proof pics provided. Dm if you have interest. Content ideas ? Please comment. We like requests and new ideas. Fishnets are still on this list too.

aldonis

Post by aldonis »

lucky man... very sexy feet miss ....
Indianfootcouple

aldonis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:15 am lucky man... very sexy feet miss ....
more to cum lol

deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

I have no words for then MMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHH so hot !!! :D
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Dam bro wish u were in SA I'd love to get hold of her heels and her feet looks so delicious on a cock can we see ur cum over them and her heels
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Indianfootcouple wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:51 am As of right now I have videos but have no way to post them. If you would like access, dm me with a way to contact you. Session messenger is preferred.

Also I’ve selected a lucky individual to use one of her pairs of heels. They should be shipped out at some point this week with proof pics provided. Dm if you have interest. Content ideas ? Please comment. We like requests and new ideas. Fishnets are still on this list too.

hey bro is there a link you can upload it to the fj videos? Maybe like Google drive
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Indianfootcouple

Insertcock wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:22 am
Indianfootcouple wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:51 am As of right now I have videos but have no way to post them. If you would like access, dm me with a way to contact you. Session messenger is preferred.

hey bro is there a link you can upload it to the fj videos? Maybe like Google drive

I can do it via session messenger. I have my reasons for selecting that. Mostly encryption and just privacy all around
Indianfootcouple

deckelsmouk wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 am I have no words for then MMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHH so hot !!! :D
Happy to have another fan. Stay tuned
Indianfootcouple

Insertcock wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:20 am Dam bro wish u were in SA I'd love to get hold of her heels and her feet looks so delicious on a cock can we see ur cum over them and her heels
I’ll ship anywhere for her right fit. Is farther less likely sure, but it doesn’t mean I won’t do it.