Wife’s Feet

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Veez007

Re: Wife’s Feet

Post by Veez007 »

Your wife has very sexy toes. Would love to suck and fuck them.
Jayden22

Post by Jayden22 »

Indianfootcouple wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:35 pm Update…. Oh and all of those shoes are available for future pictures and nail combinations you only need to ask…. Also… depending on the shipping and if she allows. I will send a pair to a lucky individual (I’ll cover shipping). Dm me!

Your wife’s feet and shoes are so sexy fuck!
Asusv1s

Post by Asusv1s »

Very beautiful 😍
Indianfootcouple

Post by Indianfootcouple »

Jayden22 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:45 am
Indianfootcouple wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:35 pm Update…. Oh and all of those shoes are available for future pictures and nail combinations you only need to ask…. Also… depending on the shipping and if she allows. I will send a pair to a lucky individual (I’ll cover shipping). Dm me!

Your wife’s feet and shoes are so sexy fuck!

Enjoy, I had a little fun before removing the blue as per her orders

aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Quels pieds bandants !!! Thanks !!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

I see nikes mmmmm
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

:shock: bro dam do u guys have a foot video uploaded to videos or something coz if she can make us cum to her pics imagine a vid I would love to rub and then fuk her feet and shoes man keep the posts coming
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Indianfootcouple

I have videos. Small ones. Just not sure how to upload them. As for my previous uploads disappearing, DM me I can send what was missed. Didn’t set the expiry on img bb correctly!

Indianfootcouple

Contemplating these diff styles as a new addition for us. Feedback ? What would you like to see?

Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Her archers are amazing man and can't wait to see the new uploads can you post a vid how u fuck her archers and toes plz woth a shoe on :mrgreen:
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut