WHY ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE AND HOW TO POST PHOTOS

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

brooklynheel210

Re: WHY ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE AND HOW TO POST PHOTOS

Post by brooklynheel210 »

Maybe create a r/shoesession reddit page
IranF113HL

Post by IranF113HL »

Wetshoe wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:42 am
shoe73mad wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:51 am It's a pity. Especially for members who share their own photos here for years.
I didnt like either the fact that old topics' photos were canceled, but i could understand that for technical reasons.
Unfortunately, i think that the solution of uploading photos to other sites and post here the link it doesn't make sense. Too much work. I liked this site for the immediacy. Also if i have to click on a link for seeing photos which i may dont like, it's a waste of time.
Moderators should find an immediate solution and reload the photos, otherwise i think that forum will "die" anyway.
You won't need to click a link to see a photo. Pics hosted elsewhere can be embedded in posts here. Someone did post an example of this.
would the person who did this explain to us how he does it? I want to do it the same way
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

louislu wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:44 am
Wetshoe wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:25 pm A general message to all of you. Especially the ones who may not have read the reason why pics are gone. My hosting company would have turned this server off in 24 hours had I not solved the problem. There are hundreds of GB of photos. Now I know I'm an extremely talented person, with a large penis, as you can all see from the logo pic above, which I don't know why is still there, but after some thought, removing the photos and disabling the upload function was the only way I could think of to save the forum. It was an ongoing problem. Had I only deleted the photos and someone posted more in 23 1/2 hours, forum gone.

All of you who are pissed and leaving, I understand. Sorry to see you go. You'll be receiving your refund checks in the mail.

As for the future of the site, I have been for the past couple years wanting to rewrite it so it provides a better experience and is more spam control, but of course I don't have unlimited time so that may never happen. Anyone programmers willing to help, of course it would be much appreciated and perhaps actually get this to happen. I do have backups from a few years ago so although recent photos are gone, the old stuff is still intact. Of course there is no way to put it back online until some serious programming hours have been spent, which again, may or may not happen.

I do plan to keep the site open, and yes, you can still embed photos in your posts as long as you host the photos elsewhere. As far as I know, this will solve the copyright issue since any violations will happen elsewhere so one bad apple can't bring this whole server down. I'm sure you can all share cloud storage ideas and photo embedding instructions as I know there are plenty of free options. So that the info doesn't get lost, perhaps I should separate this thread into two: 1. How to post photos on this forum. 2. Wetshoe sucks.

:)
...I have been a loyal contributing member on this great site for the last 7 years, so I genuinely volunteer for your call to any programming help
...my background is computer science engineering, with a specialty in database and network programming, and scripting all sorts of administration tasks, and responding to all sorts of emergencies including acting on DMCA protection, takedown, and cease-and-desist orders delivered on short notice
...I have also been involved in Yahoo Groups moderation
great thanks! ill pm you.
nikelicker

Post by nikelicker »

Just stumbled across this post. I was wondering why I couldn't see some images and even my own attachments folder. Thanks for explanation wetshoe, I understand why it had to be done, clock was ticking
Feetskeeter

Post by Feetskeeter »

Might be time to move to a different provider. I have experience setting up cloud servers on Digital Ocean, Vultr, AWS, Etc... Lmk if you need any help with it and I'm sure we could work something out.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Feetskeeter wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:22 pm Might be time to move to a different provider. I have experience setting up cloud servers on Digital Ocean, Vultr, AWS, Etc... Lmk if you need any help with it and I'm sure we could work something out.
Thanks for the offer. Will surely take you up on that if needed. Is there a reason you believe those providers would be better? The one I'm using at least doesn't care what we do here except of these copyright issues. I would assume any provider would be concerned about that since it may affect their business.
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Magnetize3856 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:06 pm Do you by chance have any recent backups? If so, maybe we can get a torrent going for everyone. Even if we can't sort the filenames, I think it could still be a good resource. I would be willing to seed indefinitely.
I also like this idea, one last hurrah dump and then wash your hands clean of it.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

There has to be made something to fix the issue as this forum is already dying, as unfortunately expected :( :( :cry: :cry:

strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Why are my photos gone all my pics were my own this site is dying slowly.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

strykerone wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:47 pm Why are my photos gone all my pics were my own this site is dying slowly.
As wetshoe explained, a paysite complained their material was being hosted to the site's web service provider, which they already got in trouble for before.

While wetshoe would have loved to find the offending material, it seemes that it was a large troublesome task, so he chose to nuke the photos to prevent the site from being taken down.