Just fucked wearing shoes, then in public

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Just fucked wearing shoes, then in public

Post by droid1959 »

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who REALLY likes having hot sex with your partner in whatever shoes you find really sexy, and then taking your partner out in public or out for dinner wearing the same shoes. My gal and I have done this many times. For years our sex together most often included her wearing everything from sexy flats and low wedges to heeled slingbacks, quite often with pantyhose. But I always really cherished the nights out after hot fucking with her in sexy shoes, and then she wears the shoes immediately when we go out for dinner or an event. SO DAMN HOT.

One summer late afternoon we had great hot fucking, with her in heels she'd worn many times before, including wearing them in public. That time I said "How about I take you out for dinner instead of cooking a meal at home?" She loved the idea. But I said, "one catch, I'd like to keep your crotchless pantyhose on, and wear these strappy new heeled sandals I got you." Sure she said! So out we went, her wearing pantyhose under her jeans with the new heels I gave her. We had a nice dinner, then stopped at Target for a bit of shopping. I was half hard all the time watching her walk around, knowing she was wearing crotchless pantyhose under her jeans and her nyloned feet in those heels was driving me crazy. By the time we got home I couldn't wait and we were in the bedroom again, fucking hard, her in pantyhose and those sandals. God I pumped out another load so hard!
Newfootlover

Re: Just fucked wearing shoes, then in public

Post by Newfootlover »

It sounds amazing. You have an awesome wife!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

That sounds awesome. If your wife agreed to that, do you think she'd let you cum in/on those shoes right before she wears them out to dinner? And maybe wear those crotchless pantyhose with a skirt or dress?
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

She knows I fuck her shoes, she's seen a few videos I made doing that. She teases me about knowing which shoes i like to fuck. Never tried fucking her shoes, cunning in them and then her wearing them to go out. But I have hinted how much I want to fuck her feet in heels before we go out. Twice in the past she has made me fuck her feet in slingbacks or wedge sandals, both times while wearing pantyhose, and when I shot my cum on them she just said "thanks, I gotta get to work" and left with my cum on her shoes and pantyhose. I was hard still for hours.

Not as much these days, since she went through menopause, but just five years ago she'd wear crotchless pantyhose or tights out in public wearing a dress. Drove me freaking crazy when she does that. Ten years ago we're out for Friday night dinner, and in Green Bay that means all the restaurants are busy. We're sitting at the bar waiting on our table having drinks. I thanked her for dressing so nice, dress, heels and pantyhose. She leans over to me and in my ear "and the pantyhose are crotchless!" And I knew she wasn't wearing panties because earlier I did the hand slide down the lower back and I didn't feel a pantie line. That was a good night too.

One night we're attending a broadway play at the local performing arts center. We like to dress up for these events. She is wearing a nice dress, open toe mesh slingback heels with black pantyhose, and I knew they were crotchless too. Waiting for cars to clear out of the parking ramp standing outside of the car I slid a hand up under her dress and fingered her wet pussy through the open pantyhose, god I love doing that! We had previously fucked other times before that night with her wearing those heels with tan pantyhose.

Another memorable Friday night, we're out for dinner in the small town she lived in. After dinner, early dusk, we drove to a local county park which is rarely ever busy. That night she is wearing jeans with her top, but I noticed tan nylons on her ankles and she is wearing low wedge red peep toe slingbacks. Those made it easy to pull her jeans off and leave the wedges on her feet, so we started fucking in her minivan in the parking lot. Then we walked to the grass in the park, her walking alongside of me in her top, crotchless pantyhose and hot little wedges. We ended up fucking doggystyle on a blanket on the grass with her still wearing the wedges. After that we stopped for drinks at a local bar before back at her place for another round of fucking. Drove me nuts to sit next to her at the bar, enjoying drinks, knowing her pussy was full of my cum and wearing the wedges she wore while we fucked in the county park. Great times.

New Years Eve 2019, we're out for dinner and drinks, dressed up. This time she is wearing a black dress, with black dark opaque tights and peep toe moderate heels (even though it was cold), and she let me know the tights were crotchless. The tights were dark, but where the material was tight over her toes it was a bit more sheer and her red painted toe nails showed through, which I love to see. We started the New Year off right with a hot fuck through the tights at home, those heels up by my face taking in her scent while pumping into her.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yea. I like fucking, pulling out, cumming on their shoes, then going out in public and sometimes even filming all of it.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Wetshoe wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:45 am Yea. I like fucking, pulling out, cumming on their shoes, then going out in public and sometimes even filming all of it.
same!

have even enjoyed seeing her wear her heels and flats out after another guy jerked off with them. she has no idea
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Loving the stories. I don't know if they quite fit the description of "girls wearing shoes in public after fucking me," but I have a few related stories. The closest I've gotten to fucking a girl wearing hot shoes was with a friend of mine in college. She was extremely religious and wouldn't quite go as far as having sex, but she was still horny and once humped my rock hard dick while wearing brown knee-high boots. We went out to a bar afterwards and I was rock hard the whole night watching her in her boots. She kept rubbing up against me and pressing her vagina against my boner all night.

Since then, I've had a few other experiences of either getting discreet bootjobs in public or having a girl wear boots in public with my fresh cum on them. The first time I was sharing a blanket with a girl at an outdoor concert at night. She was sitting next to me and just a little bit behind me. She put her feet in my lap (wearing cowgirl boots) and I whipped my dick out under the blanket. It was amazing getting a bootjob from her while surrounded by our friends and thousands of strangers. I was hard all night after that, especially seeing her walk around in public after the concert was over.

A few years later, living in a different state and with a different group of friends, I got another public bootjob from a girl in a bar. She was kneeling on a bar stool with her legs sticking out and I was sitting on the stool beside her, so her boots were directly on the same level as my crotch. She was wearing brown low-heel knee-high leather boots with straps and buckles. She had one of her feet resting on my leg for a while, which gave me a boner. After a while like that, she rotated the stool and pressed her foot right into my erection. She turned around to see what she kicked, and I was scared that she would think I was a creep because she could definitely feel my boner through the sole of her boot. But she just smiled and said "sorry" and kept her foot there. We both stayed in the same positions on our stools for a while, with her alternately kicking me, pressing her feet against my boner, tapping her foot against it, and pressing her boots against my leg. One of my other female friends (who was a little crazy, but I didn't realize that until later) noticed and asked me later why I was letting this girl kick my dick. I was pretty drunk at that point, so I told her about my boot fetish. A few weeks later I was at a party at her place, and she was wearing jeans and sneakers. A little while into the party she changed into a different pair of pants and boots. She made some excuse about spilling something on her jeans and needing to change pants and also had to change shoes so that they would match the pants or something. I think she just wanted to test out my boot fetish because during the party we went into her garage that she had set up like a living room and she let me rub my cock all over her boots. They were a pair of low-heeled knee-high leather boots similar to what the other girl at the bar had been wearing. I had a boner the rest of the night seeing her talking to people while still wearing the boots after the bootjob. One public but clothed bootjob led directly to another private but full-on bootjob.

Last story involves a girl I've known for years, but for most of the time we've known each other we've lived in different cities. I've cummed on her boots and heels many times, and also got a bootjob from her one time in a public place, although nobody was around which is why we did it. Another time she spent the night at my place, and in the morning I jizzed all over her boots right before we left the house. They were similar to the other girls' leather boots I got bootjobs with, but black. She didn't clean the cum off before we left the house, so she went out to church and breakfast with fresh cum still on her boots. We were out all day and the cum actually dried on her boots and left a visible stain that she didn't clean up until later. I again had an erection all day seeing her walking around in public wearing my cum on her boots.

PM me if you're interested in seeing any pics of the girls in their boots.
Last edited by qazwsxedcrfv on Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pumpsfetish

Post by Pumpsfetish »

I have been very lucky over the years with my fetish.
One of my first girlfriends discovered my shoe fetish by accident. We were 16 and in her bedroom. She was wearing a skirt, tights and black soft ballet flats, she climbed on top of my chest facing me and then moved both her feet across my crotch and started to play with my cock through my jeans.
I told her it felt really good so she told be to take them off and she would carry on. A few minutes later I came all over she feet in those ballet flats.

Another girlfriend I told I had a shoe fetish within the first week of us going out. We both worked at the same pub. She was 18 and I was 22 by now.
She wore a tight pencil skirt, ballet flats all day with tights and her feet and shoes smelt amazing. We would sometimes be at work for 14 hours a day!
One time we went on our lunch break together. We ended up in the local park behind a few bushes having a quickie and I came in her flats before we went back to work. As soon as we left the pub that evening she said she was super horney and wanted to ride me. We got back to hers, she lifted her skirt, ripped a hole in her tights and climbed on top. After a few mins in she removed both her flats, shoved the non cummed one in my face and told me to smell it while she did the same with the cummed one. Within seconds we were both climaxing.

Same girlfriend came back from shopping on her day off and showed me a pair of hot pink 4inch pumps she had bought. Said we can have fun with them later when I finished work. I was only doing a day shift to I said I would take her out for dinner thinking she would wear the new pumps. When she came downstairs she was wearing a pair of 3inch stiletto knee high boots with what I thought was tights but were actually stockings and a suspender belt.
She kept teasing me throughout dinner with her boots.
When we went back to hers she took her top and skirt off and started to walk around in just the boots, stockings and suspender belt.
When I was about to fuck her she pulled out the new pumps from under her pillow and said we both can fuck these instead and she put the toe end inside her and told me to slide my cock in to it to. So I fucked her pumps while it was inside of her. It was amazing!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Oh, that last part with your cock in her pump and her pump in her pussy is another fantasy. The fantasy is a gal finds out I've been fucking her shoes, and instead of getting pissed about it, she makes me pull my cock out through the peep toe of her heel or flat, but I can only do it while soft. Once sticking out of her shoe she grabs the shoe and strokes me hard. I get so hard there is no way my cock is getting out of the shoe unless I blow a load.

Then, she lays back, spreads her legs wide and teases me to stick my cock head into her pussy, sticking out of the shoe. Except I can't resist pushing fully in. Soon, her wet pussy is taking my cock and her shoe in deep. In no time I am exploding into her pussy, and she is cumming all over my cock and her shoe.