over 200 loads on tights and a school dress

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Victoria_moe

over 200 loads on tights and a school dress

Post by Victoria_moe »

as an extension to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=94335 I thought i would add this.

Here is some tights and a school dress i own that has well in excess of 200 loads on them. mostly old from my ex bf. Not sure what else to say really.

I have over 30 pairs of tights that are like this, but these are the most affected.

Here is me wearing one of the tights BEFORE it was used as a rag

and the after (after months):
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Contact me on Discord: victorique.moe
Victoria_moe

Re: over 200 loads on tights and a school dress

Post by Victoria_moe »

desrid wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:50 am The pics, as usual, are hot! I wonder if anyone near you has a chance to add some more loads to them?
glad you like the pics! and i don't think so. haha
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Contact me on Discord: victorique.moe