Extreme Foot shoes, high heels, socks

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Centurr

Extreme Foot shoes, high heels, socks

Post by Centurr »

Licking Girls Feet AURORA PAMELA and SARAH You wont stay hungry today.mp4

File Size: 1114 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080 / 50 fps
Duration: 00:16:33

Sarah, Pamela and Aurora know that fat rose loves to eat and have scooped up pieces of dirt
for her from the street .. That's all she deserves! But even this dinner has to be earned,
so the girls order the slave girl to clean their boots because they got very dirty while the
girls walked in the mud .. "It's all because of you, you stupid whore, make our boots clean
as soon as possible!" Pamela ordered. Sarah sets the timer. One minute .. two minutes .. pathetic
rose worships their boots too slowly! She hasn’t done anything yet, but she’s tired .. what
a loser, ugh. Her tongue doesn't clean, but only stains the girls' boots, smearing dirt on them.
But the girls are very kind and they still decide to feed rose mud from a spoon. "We see you
like it, haha! Delicious dirt? Stupid whore!" - The girls scoffed and continued to feed the
unfortunate slave girl with mud. When rose is full of dirt, the girls order her to clean up
whatever she has stained with her nasty mouth.

Keywords: boot fetish, boot domination, boot worship, boot licking, boot humiliation, dirty boots,
mud, spitting, triple domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, aurora, sarah, pamela, rose.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/c738c04ff3fbd/Licki ... _today.mp4
Centurr

Re: Extreme Foot shoes, high heels, socks

Post by Centurr »

Licking Girls Feet NICOLE and SARAH There cant be much humiliation for you slaves.mp4

File Size: 2760 Mb
Duration: 00:46:23

Sarah came home where two slave girls, nelly and christina, are waiting for her on their knees.
Sarah is in a bad mood and needs to have some fun .. The slave girls immediately rush to worship
Sarah's shoes, thereby welcoming her. "You stupid whores! Can't you see I'm tired and want to rest?"
- Sarah said, walked into the room and put her feet on the stand. The slave girls crawled after
their strict Mistress to fulfill her whims and somehow entertain. They began to lick Sarah's shoes,
swallowing the dust from them. Sarah looks at them in disgust and orders them to take off her shoes
and sniff her sweaty socks. Sarah sometimes can't cope with her disgust towards the pathetic slave
girls and spits in their faces. After that, the slave girls were ordered to take off Sarah's socks
and stuff them into their mouths, sucking all the sweat from them. "You really disgust me! Worship
my bare feet!" - Sarah ordered with annoyance and the slave girls immediately began to lick the
soles of their Mistress .. But Sarah was still bored and uninteresting with these whores and she
decided to call Nicole to have a little fun and relax after a hard day. Sarah calls Nicole via video
link and invites her to her place to have fun with nelly and christina. Nicole really likes this
idea and she agrees to come because she likes to humiliate pathetic bitches .. Hearing this, the
slave girls begin to worry because they will have to serve two cruel Mistresses, but faithfully
continue to lick Sarah's feet. Soon Nicole comes and the slave girls have a very difficult time.
"Can't these idiots entertain you in any way?" - Nicole asks Sarah and orders nelly to sniff her
sweaty socks. nelly and christina understand that a difficult time awaits them because it isn't so
easy to please Sarah and Nicole. The slave girls thoroughly lick the feet of their Mistresses, so
as not to receive more punishment .. After all, they understand that if their Mistresses aren't
happy then it won't end with good for them. "I don't like how these scum entertain us! Let's go to
the entrance?" - Suggested by Sarah Nicole. "Whores! Sit here and wait for us! We'll come back soon"
- Nicole ordered the slave girls and the Mistresses went into the entrance. I think you can guess
why they are going for? Soon Sarah and Nicole, having collected all the dirt from the public entrance,
returned to the slave girls. The public entrance is one of the dirtiest places and now all this dirt
is on the soles of Nicole and Sarah. Apparently for the girls' amusement it wasn't enough to order
the slave girls to lick just sweaty feet .. they want to humiliate christina and nelly even more ..
Of course, the slave girls have no options to resist the whim of their Mistresses and they began
to lick all the dirt off Nicole and Sarah's feet. The girls continued to humiliate the slave girls
morally and scoff at their insignificance .. When all the dirt from the feet of Sarah and Nicole
was cleaned by the tongues of christina and nelly, the Mistresses decided to spit on the faces of
the slave girls to show them their place. Nicole and Sarah spat as much as possible in the faces
and mouths of the pathetic slave girls. Almost not a single spit flew past their faces and mouths.
Then Sarah wanted to photograph their spattered and pathetic faces to show these photos to her
friends and laugh together.

Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girls, foot domination, lesbian domination, dirty feet, double
domination, two slave girls, spitting, spit fetish, boots worship, socks worship, nicole, sarah,
nelly, christina.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/c6f3ef481070b/Licki ... slaves.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS NICOLE and SARAH Show us the size and depth of your mouth.mp4

File Size: 2406 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 50 fps 4K
Duration: 00:19:16

My friend Sarah and I want to test the depth of that idiot rose's mouth. How deep can she swallow
our feet? Now we will find out. I don't think she's trying hard enough! We expand her stinky mouth
with our feet and push them as deep as we can. This slut is coughing and begging us to stop, but
we've just got a taste of it and we're having fun.

Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double
domination, foot gagging, spitting, nicole, sarah, rose.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/e180e4c1cc913/SERVA ... _mouth.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Licking Girls Feet ALSU amp PAMELA Experienced slave vs new slave FULL.mp4

File Size: 2122 Mb
Duration: 00:31:33

Alsu, Isabele and Pamela like to have fun with their bitch kiana. She used to be their friend and
now she is only worthy to serve their feet. The girls order their slave to sniff their socks and
lick the sweat off them. They discuss her insignificance and laugh at the fact that now she is at
their feet. "Remember how we used to hang out together in a restaurant? Danced at parties.. went
to university together! And now you're our slave worshiping our feet! LOL!" - They humiliated her
morally. kiana then licked the sweat off her ex-friends' bare feet while they took pictures of her
to show off to their mutual friends.

Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, triple
domination, sweaty feet, socks worship, socks smelling, alsu, isabele, pamela, kiana.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/ad84b7e0c1e9a/Licki ... e_FULL.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Licking Girls Feet ALSU and SARAH Our_sweaty_feet_should_be_clean and your face spattered PART2.mp4

File Size: 1024 Mb
Duration: 00:15:14

Slave girl continues with her skillful tongue as she does her best in cleaning the sweaty feet
of Sarah and Alsu. The girls have been in their shoes all day and their feet are tired and really
sweaty. Slave girl licks their perfect soles and sucks their toes and cleans in between their
sweaty toes and eats their toejam. Once the slave girl had done a good job of cleaning the feet
of Sarah and Alsu, they decided to reward her. And what better way to reward her other than spitting
on her mouth? So the girls take turns to spit on anna's mouth. They spit all over her ugly face and
make her lick it up. To add more humiliation, cousins make anna lick and clean all their spit from the floor.

Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double
domination, spit fetish, spitting, sweaty feet, alsu, sarah, anna.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/80109076475b5/Licki ... _PART2.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS NICOLE My sweaty feet are what you deserve.mp4

File Size: 884 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:14:48

I don't like that fat bitch gloria.. I don't like her face.. her figure.. her behavior..
she doesn't make me feel anything other than disgust.. I often remind her who she is.
She licks my dusty boots and thanks me for it.. idiot! Before I let her worship my feet,
I don't wash them for a long time. I like to watch her lick and swallow the sweat off them.
I will never let her worship my clean feet...only dirty or sweaty ones!

Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation,
sweaty socks, sweaty feet, boot domination, boots licking, dusty boots, socks worship, socks
sniffing, nicole, gloria.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/d05e4e662cae0/SERVA ... eserve.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

my Goddess Valeria Your face will smell like My feet all day slut.mp4

File Size: 2171 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps 4K
Duration: 00:19:49

I've been walking all day in these gorgeous leather boots wearing socks. They usually get nice
and stinky after being in them for a long time. My slave girl is waiting at my door like a good
pet as I ordered her to do. She knows that I've been in my boots all day and that they are gonna
be nice and stinky when I arrive back home. She hates stinky feet and that's what makes it more
amusing to me to see her being martyred. I grab her leash and walk her like a pet to my sofa to
tend to my feet. First my boots are all dirty from walking. I order her to lick them clean before
taking them off. Once they're clean, I take them off and make the slut sniff the inside where all
the sweat collected. Nice and stinky. "You like that smell slut?" As I pop her in the face with
my boot. Next I had her sniff my socks from my feet then take them off to lick all the stink and
sweat off. Her tongue felt dry. "Open up slut. Let me put more water in your mouth." As I spit in
her whore mouth to make her tongue more wet to clean my soles. She wasn't clean with enough enthusiasm,
so I grabbed her by her ugly hair and rubbed her tongue up and down my soles to thoroughly clean
them like a rag. Next I make her suck the stink off my toes like a dick. She drools so much that
it dripped on my clean floor. Unacceptable you filthy slut! "Clean you disgusting spit off my floor
with your tongue." More hard sucking after she licked my floor. It's so much fun humiliating her
like this that I started slapping her ugly face with my feet while holding her pet leash. I spit on
her for good measure. "Back to sucking whore." I tell her to open her mouth again to spit in it.
I gave her a good whip in the face with the leash to make sure it's open wide. The slave thinks
she's done with my stinky feet. Not so fast slave. I put my stinky sock on my hand to shove it in
her face to sniff more. That's not all. To make sure the stink stays with her all day, I shove my
socks in her mouth, tied my stinky boot to her nose and wrapped it in plastic so that it all stays
on her face. Lastly I ordered her to be my footstool to relax after walking.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, LESBIAN DOMINATION, SMELL FETISH, HUMILIATION, SPITTING.
Keywords: molly, smelling, boot cleaner, humiliation.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/cd7c0551cf159/my_Go ... y_slut.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

DominicToiman eat dessert from the floor slave and lick my feet after.mp4

File Size: 583 Mb
Duration: 00:07:40

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/4378abeadab52/Domin ... _after.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Licking Girls Feet NICOLE and BELLA New beautiful girl and her first foot worship experience.mp4

File Size: 1021 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 50 fps
Duration: 00:15:20

Nicole invited her beautiful friend Bella over to her place to chat and have a good time. Bella
knew that Nicole has many slaves and one of them is constantly in her apartment to perform various
types of work and for entertainment. She had never tried using a slave before. The girls sat on the
bed and talked on various funny topics, and at this time rose lay under the bed at their feet. Suddenly,
the girls noticed that their feet were dusty. What does it mean? This means that the stupid bitch did
a bad job cleaning the apartment and of course this pissed off Nicole. She pulled the slave out from
under the bed. "Look at our feet scum! Why are they dusty? Lick the dust off Bella's feet!" - Nicole
ordered the slave. Bella was a little confused at first because this is the first time she has had her
feet licked.. all the more dusty. "Ugh, she licks my dirty soles and swallows the dust off them hahahaha.
How nasty she is!" - Bella quickly began to enjoy watching the humiliation of the slave. Nicole started
to wipe her dirty soles on the slave's face. The face of the slave was covered with dust from Nicole's
feet and the girls laughed. "Hahaha, that's really funny! Can we do anything with her?" Bella continued
to have fun. Nicole then spat in rose's face and Bella laughed even harder. "Try it too! lol!" - Said
Nicole and Bella without hesitation spat in the face of a slave. Bella didn't expect that
it would be so much fun to humiliate this slut and now she wants her own personal slave!

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: DIRTY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, SPITTING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double domination,
dirty feet, spitting, spit fetish, nicole, bella, rose.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/7729612446d83/Licki ... rience.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

my Goddess Valeria Arias nice wet and sloppy foot worship.mp4

File Size: 1615 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps 4K
Duration: 00:14:35

Aria wants a nice wet and sloppy foot worship from her foot slut. First she has her start with her toes.
The slave licks between her toes with wet sloppy licks. Then she has her suck her toes hard. She sucks
her big toes hard and then shoves all her toes to suck on them like a huge dick. Her sucking let out a
lot of drool that all her toes were soaked when they came out her mouth. Aria has a whip with her to
whipbthe slave in case she isn't doing it good enough. Now time to make her soles nice and wet. The slut
licks Aria's soles with nice big and wet licks to make sure that her soles are shining with her spit.
Just like Aria likes it. She licks her soles and heels with a lot of spit that she creates long spit lines.
The slave sucks hard on her toes again while licking her feet. While the slave is sucking and licking,
she makes moaning noises like a whore. Most of the time Aria has the slave holding and moving her foot
to lick them, but sometimes Aria likes to move her own foot by having her stick her tongue out so that
she can wipe her feet all over her tongue. Aria also joins her feet together so that the slave licks
them together. The end result is that Aria's feet are now all nice, wet and sloppy with the slave's drool.
Her feet was covered in so much spit that they shine like mirrors.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SWALLOWING/DROOLING.
Keywords: nelly, aria, foot fetish, foot domination.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/c45dc548f42ea/my_Go ... orship.mp4