The Sock Dare

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

ja_m

The Sock Dare

Post by ja_m »

Found on another forum (arranged as a whole):

The Dare

This is an overnight dare (while you're sleeping).
You must not deliberately orgasm (wet dreams may occur) throughout the entirety of the dare (added bonus if you haven't cum in a while or have been edging).

1. When you are ready to go to bed, take off all your clothes and get yourself erect (anyway you want, but remember, don't cum!).

2. Once you are hard, take the sock and slide it over your cock and balls, so that everything is covered. If the sock feels loose, tied it on with some string or a shoelace around your balls (it must not fall off when your dick goes soft).

3. You are now ready to choose a level of difficulty:

- Easy:
• You must leave the sock in this position overnight while you sleep
• You may wear other clothes to bed (e.g. underwear or pyjamas over the sock)
• You may use your usual bed covers

- Middling:
Then either:
• You may wear other clothes (as above) but must sleep WITHOUT covers
Or:
• You may use your usual bed covers but wear nothing other than the sock

- Really Daring:
• You MAY NOT wear any other clothes, only the sock
• You MAY NOT use any bed covers

For all difficulty levels, the sock must stay in place all night. If you wake during the night and the sock has fallen off, you must replace it. If you leave your bed during the night (i.e to use the bathroom), you must go as you are - if you have chose a difficulty which involves no clothes, you may not get dressed.

You may choose how daring to be in relation to being caught, i.e leaving bedroom doors unlocked or open.

4. When you wake in the morning, you must leave the sock in place while you dress. Once you are fully clothed you can reach in and pull out the sock. This completes the dare.

Extensions:
Leaving the sock on throughout the day while you go to work/school/gym whatever you do. You may take off your socks only when you go to the toilet. When changing in the changing room (e.g. at the gym), you must leave the sock on.

Additional sublevels:
Level 1: Use your own sock.
Level 2: Use of a worn sock from your girlfriend / wife.
Level 3: Use an unknown woman's worn sock.
Level 4: Ask for a worn sock your girlfriend / wife.
Level 5: Girlfriend / wife slides her sock over your cock.
Level 6: A girlfriend / wife ask a women's sock for you from someone else.

Instead of a sock, you can also use a sneaker ...
sneakercpl99

Re: The Sock Dare

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Sock-IT-To-Me Bebe!!!!!
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
Krawfishy

Post by Krawfishy »

I tried this with my friends sock, I didn't get anything out of it :/
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I used to sleep with my stepdaughter's dirty ankle sock on my cock all night. I was erect all night in her dirty sock and it would start to get damp from the heat. Then, I'd remove the sock in the morning and fuck my wife with my stepdaughter's foot sweat on my cock.