my mother feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

lovematurefeet

my mother feet

Post by lovematurefeet »

hello all
i take some pics to my mom feet, i really want fuck them, she know about my foot fetish, sometime i can make a massage and she fall i sleep, my cock behind hard when i touch her mature feet , i want rub her feet, fuck them , cum on them .....

look her feet
1393889485928.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovematurefeet

Re: my mother feet

Post by lovematurefeet »

1395097261192.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
numatz

Post by numatz »

lovematurefeet wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:43 am 1395097261192.jpg
Hello, are you serious? This is your mom feet?
If i have the same, i can't resist get out my cock and rub on this :twisted:
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

yes i'm serious, i don't come in a forum to make a fake, and if you want know , after this photo i get out secretly my hard cock and slide between her delicious mature feet, i'm so excited and afraid she"s wake up....
for this time i cum in my pant but for this time :twisted:
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

yesterday i'm blocked my eyes on feet mom in pantyhose, she have a nice red nail i think , she ask me why you look my feet, i answer i love see her feet in pantyhose, i think that you wear very very weel and you have a beautifull feet.
She thx me and tell she sure my love for the woman feet is not passed?
I keep few sec and say "yes", and i never see other beautifull feet like her.....
the day past, after diner she watch tv, she keep her nylon, i come sit down, and she put her feet on my leg and claim a massage...
I execute my work but i can't contain my cock grow up on my short and i sure she feel it and tel nothing.
i wait she fall asleep but this time i fuck secretly her feet and cum on them.
today she say nothing about this , i think she nothing look or she know what i doing and let me play

anyone have a idea?

i take photo
ytFNLkH0 - Copie.jpeg
numatz

Post by numatz »

Wow this is a nice job, maybe she let you play with her feet.
She ask a good question, keep nylon and claim massage, sure she know what apening and let you do.
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

Yes maybe, this morning she want change nail color, she ask me what color she put.
I say pink/fushia it's nice on her, and i tell that the first time she ask me this question.
She said, "remember you said i have a nice feet and i know what you think about that, don't worry i don't judge you, you make good massage and i found a trace on my pantyhose"
OMG i realise she know i play with her feet and she no wrath...
Sorry Mom i say , you know my passion for the nice feet, and you have the best on the world, i cannot resist to make something with them ....
OK OK she said , you are my son and i know you , i don't forget when you little you come play with them , so i havea deal for you, if you continu to help me in house and massage my feet, after you can do all what you want with them, nad onething the waching nylon is for you , but hand wach ok ?
MOM this is my dream, youre the best mom thx you , can i massage your feet ?
HAHAHA no this night if you want, for the time i put my color and i must go to market .
THX you again i leave in dream yeah
HEY son , i understand you and let you play your fancy, but remeber i'm your mother, respect me and don't tell anything about this with your friend or any helse.....
I promise mom that my fancy for me only, thank you so much
Voolvo

Post by Voolvo »

Continue man this thread is on fire 🔥🔥
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Uhm....you e got my attention for sure!
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

After she come market, i help her to tidy and she saw i cleaned house, she's happy i make that
"haaaa so cool , you cleaned the house, that a nice surprise! thx you honey, now wath you want to eat this noon?"
my eyes fall and look her feet, i want eat that i think, i'm blocked and forget answer.
"after eat you can play my honey! she said amused for the time i'm hungry"
"nice idea mom this is the best dessert can i have"
"if you want, let me prepare the meal pls honey"

After eat, she go bathroom, i clean the table, she come back and go watch tv....
She elongated on sofa, i come sit at his feet, she put them on my leg and she tells me they were washed.
I take them begin a massage, and at the time i lift up near my mouth and put a kiss, she say nothing...
Put a second kiss, and the third and keep position, open the mouth she feel my tongue and continue my strategy....
I take second feet, look the arch feet i'm so exited, and put on my mouth, she let me play, i begin really lick those arch and ... her soles.
She really let me lick her soles, she continue wath tv and say nothing, i'm in paradise.
so i decide to be very serious and put my tong on the heel of the foot and goes up to the toes.
"it's nice what you're doing to me" she said "i never know this sensation and that It relaxes me"
"Hooooo mom, you you how many time i want to do that with your feet".....
" I know honey, i often noticed you look secretly my feet, now you can do all you want i promise, and be sure you no just want eat them ?"
"really mom, i can do everything with your feet?"
"yes you can, i know what you want doing, i remember my pantyhose"....
"hoooo thx you mom, very thx you"
i continu licking, and i put a feet on my hard cock, she continue watch tv, i get out my dick and rub slowly on her feet...
she finish fall asleep i continu my job, i rub slowly, its feel good,my balls burning, that come, that come.....
1393423556167.jpg