my mother feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

centabsatz

Re: my mother feet

Post by centabsatz »

Whow Sylvia, a really very authentic amount from you!

I think it's great that you are so relaxed and honest about your son's foot fetish!

Desiring beautiful women's feet is nothing bad and what could be nicer than pampering someone's feet.

I also love to covet and make love with the feet of a mature woman.

I am already enthusiastic about your pictures and contributions.

Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

Extremely horney greetings centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

lovematurefeet wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:37 pm Hello friends, there is something new, my mother discovered my photo collection, rest assured she took it well, she suspected that I was doing it, I took the opportunity to ask for her permission to distribute them on this forum, and of course she wanted to see what I'm talking about.
Imagine that she did not expect so many around the world to love women's feet ....
She therefore surfed on the forum and asked me out of curiosity which subject interested me the most or rather where I had posted the photos.
When I asked her why she replied that she was curious what people thought of her feet.
Obviously certain subject of this post we are the subject of internal discussion when some of my fantasies, she understood that we were delirious and do not blame me for all that, youth must be like her said.
Which brings me to this:
She would like to know what you think of her feet, what you would like to do to them, but her feet limit the legs that we can agree.
So let go, write without restraint she will read your comments.

PS: it does not mean that it will meet your requirements, just curious to know the bottom of your thoughts with respect to his feet

have a lovely day everybody

Tell me, are you allowed to lick and suck your mom's feet too?
I would like to put your big toe in my mouth and suck and lick it extensively.
It is enough for me if you would watch me and then I can jerk her on your feet ...

The idea is incredibly sharp ;-)
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

Thank you for the amazing reply Sylvia! Would you be open to sharing photos and updates of your cummed work shoes? It would be such a turn on to see how your feet and toe prints make the cum build up look. Just thinking about this is making me want to jack off to your feet right now
joebuck96

Post by joebuck96 »

Great as always please do more videos
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

I hope your soles get a nice Christmas Day cum soaking Sylvia, Merry Christmas and enjoy guys ;)
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

yes she have, last night i want to try her new shoes for the christmas day, I slipped my cock there and cum on her plant, the sperm flowed freely, going through each fold to the bottom of the shoe

hVNLbiNQ.jpeg
yUCLGjPA.jpeg
4zCxMzqA.jpeg
Vlpk2AlA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

Super hot, nice work
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome!!
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

ooops i forget this :twisted:
3aCMOVJQ.jpeg
B-Qe3Q0Q.jpeg
B-yz31BA.jpeg
rfa0xIeQ.jpeg
sg0uIgLQ.jpeg
tHIvQ9CQ.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
poul14758

Post by poul14758 »

lovematurefeet wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:49 am ooops i forget this :twisted:

3aCMOVJQ.jpegB-Qe3Q0Q.jpegB-yz31BA.jpegrfa0xIeQ.jpegsg0uIgLQ.jpegtHIvQ9CQ.jpeg
Oh wow! Really amazing!
Hi Silvia, im poul, nice to meet you! I just wanna tell you u are great!

What you think about wearing layered nylons, for example black thights and fishnet on top? It will be perfect for the cum shot on your amazing legs with classy pair of high heels sandals u have! :)