my mother feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

lovematurefeet

Re: my mother feet

Post by lovematurefeet »

Actressfeetfucker wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:51 am More Of My aunts soles I Hope I could capture More Of Her Big Yummy soles
hey man , pls create your post about your aunt, that not the tread here
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

Hello friends, there is something new, my mother discovered my photo collection, rest assured she took it well, she suspected that I was doing it, I took the opportunity to ask for her permission to distribute them on this forum, and of course she wanted to see what I'm talking about.
Imagine that she did not expect so many around the world to love women's feet ....
She therefore surfed on the forum and asked me out of curiosity which subject interested me the most or rather where I had posted the photos.
When I asked her why she replied that she was curious what people thought of her feet.
Obviously certain subject of this post we are the subject of internal discussion when some of my fantasies, she understood that we were delirious and do not blame me for all that, youth must be like her said.
Which brings me to this:
She would like to know what you think of her feet, what you would like to do to them, but her feet limit the legs that we can agree.
So let go, write without restraint she will read your comments.

PS: it does not mean that it will meet your requirements, just curious to know the bottom of your thoughts with respect to his feet

have a lovely day everybody
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I love her nylon covered toes and arches…especially when they’re teasing me with her heels. I’d bury my nose deep in her toes while exploding inside her heels for her to wear all day!
hellin

Post by hellin »

It's my dream, have a mom let me fuck her feet every day, but she must have the same feet of your.
I cum on her sole in nylon and choose her nice high heel to walk them.
And i take her feet in shoes to fuck and fuck them everyday.
Your mom have a very nice feet, if can i let a message for her: continu to let your son play with your nice slutty feet, they make for feet pervers.
Great thx to share this
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

wifey-heels wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:15 pm I love her nylon covered toes and arches…especially when they’re teasing me with her heels. I’d bury my nose deep in her toes while exploding inside her heels for her to wear all day!
maybe like this ?
1408675706465.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh yessssss
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

lovematurefeet wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:37 pm So let go, write without restraint she will read your comments.
I’d suck on her toes one by one and then stick them all in mouth and suck them all at once. I’d lick her feet top to bottom then get her use her own spit as lube before getting a foot job. Then I’d blow my load all over her stunningly sexy soles.

Good to hear she’s understanding about the whole thing
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

Hello everyone, I am Sylvia the mother of this son who introduced me to foot fetishism. To begin with her advice, I wanted to thank you for your comments, I did not expect to trigger such desires in you and I find that very flattering. Some people wonder how is this possible? Well know that I too was surprised at what pleasure it was to have a female foot enthusiast, certainly due to the fact that my son loved to play with it and I found it pleasant to have this part of my body massaged. I was carried away by his passion, he knows it I have nothing to hide from him, he just has to look at my feet to want to offer them to him, massages and other actions around that I can no longer resist . He puts a good dose in my shoes that I keep on my feet to go to work, it drives him crazy and I hope you guys too. Thank you again for your reactions, looking forward to reading you. Sylvia
Zefside

Post by Zefside »

Brutal man ! Respect nice work 😎💣
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

1392339466294.jpg
1392339475899.jpg
1392339525587.jpg
i just finish to play with her feet she said i can take photo :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.