Pantyhose collections

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

diggs95

Re: Pantyhose collections

Post by diggs95 »

It won’t let me upload. Gotta make the photo smaller. She gave me a bunch brown & nude sheers with plenty of runs
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Are you enjoying them? I just got another load of FBM.
This thread is fun but needs some more photos
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:17 am Are you enjoying them? I just got another load of FBM.
This thread is fun but needs some more photos
Nice! Are all of them new or worn?

Here is my collection.
IMG_8435.jpg
IMG_8436.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Cool again wish others would post
diggs95

Post by diggs95 »

I just bought some pantyhose from this mature blonde woman. She said she was a drawer full. I’ve been trying to upload my photos but it keeps telling me the file is too large. Anyway, once I get my hands on these pantyhose I’m gonna blow the biggest pop shot into them & do my best to show you guys
diggs95

Post by diggs95 »

I just bought some pantyhose from this mature blonde woman. She said she was a drawer full. I’ve been trying to upload my photos but it keeps telling me the file is too large. Anyway, once I get my hands on these pantyhose I’m gonna blow the biggest pop shot into them & do my best to show you guys
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

You should be able to size the photos when you go to post them.
Actual size tab should show up. You can adjust from there.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

If you want, you can email me and I can downsize the photos for you. But as yellowpanda said, you should be able to just upload them here. Can't wait to see more in this thread.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I always enjoyed exploring the lingerie drawers when I'd take care of friend's homes when they'd travel, or when I'd get into the MIL stash. Just opening the drawer to find a large collection of nylons is cock hardening. Back when I was 18 my future MIL was only 38, which I thought was old at the time. But, she was very buxom and shapely, and wore pantyhose many times a week, so I could always find pairs she had worn.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

That is cool droid1959. I have been a nylon guy now going on 30 years. I just got another hall of Facebook marketplace. Always fun. Let’s see you collection. Worn pairs are great but very seldom these days at my house.