Desire to share fiance's feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

footcore

Desire to share fiance's feet

Post by footcore »

Hello everyone ,so I am new here and I wanted to share a big desire I have !
So I am with my fiance for many years now,since school with our ups and downs.
We are best friends with a couple ,doing many things together from drinking in bars to escape rooms ,movies ,table games at home etc .
Lately we came much closer with my from who will call Paul!
And we shared we both have a huge foot fetish !
After that we had many conversations about feet ,even trading pictures that we found from.random girls on Instagram.but I was always trying to bring the matter to our own girls feet.but he was always shy to share or even talk about my girls feet.

On the main subject now,I came to grow a huge fantasy to share my fiance's feet with ,I want to see someone massage her feet ,lick them ,kiss them and even see her giving him a footjob like she gives to me with her huge soles !

The first thing I would like to hear from you ,is to tell me if this is common or it is just me ? :roll:

Secondly ,there were some incidents with my friend like this one: we were all four of us sitting on the couch at their home getting ready to watch a movie , his girlfriend was on her flip flops and her shorts ,later on the couch barefoot, (she has gorgeous feet ) and while all of us were barefoot my gf kept her shoes on .I told Paul in a jokingly way in his ear, sorry man that she keeps those ugly shoes on ,I don't know why she is doing it,with him laughing in a shy way ,and saying "hahahu crazy ass"
After a while we were ready to start the movie ,Paul said to my fiance ," you can take this stool and use it to rest it feet of you want to be more comfortable, which she did right after removing her shoes (at last) and her socks too ! Reviewing those beautiful soles and long toes that she has ! I could see Paul with the edge of my eye that he kept his eyes on her soles but Bering very careful.
After a while I grabbed her feet and placed them on my lap (Paul was right next to me on my left and my fiance on my right ) so her soles were inches from Paul ,then I started massaging them ,I noticed he tried to at least touch her foot for a second while trying to reach his cellphone or the remote control but he failed .I saw he was blushing and I noticed movement on his pants ,which he hide by placing a pillow there !
Nothing more happened and we saw the movie and left ,the next morning he texted me saying "man,u are a crazy motherf@r,what a foot show last night man!!!!"
I told him ,I did my best for us both to have fun ,and he just replied I know that's why I am calling u crazy!
And then he changed the subject!

I had 2,3 more silly experiences like that but nothing serious
How do u guys thing I can make him feel comfortable enough to talk about my fiance's feet ,and even manage a plan together for him to at least touch her feet for start?

Sorry for my English ,I tried my best ! And sorry if this all sounds crazy!
albers1

Re: Desire to share fiance's feet

Post by albers1 »

Cuckolding is pretty common. A lot of guys share their gf feet for tribute and so on... It mayspice some things up for you or may backfire.
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
footcore

Post by footcore »

Well I don't think I am into cuckolding to be honest in its definition but yes it kinda feels like that just for her feet ! I do love them and I know a couple of friends can't take their eyes when she is barefoot around !
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I'm into the same think although my wife would never. With that said, I have met up with other guys with foot and shoe fetishes and we've brought our wife/gf shoes and jerked off to pics of them wearing them and have cummed in their shoes. So hot to see it being done to my wife's while showing her off and doing another guys wif'e or gfs shoes. AAnd then seeing my wife slip them on unaware and wear them to work or out with frineds walkin in them for hours OMG!! feel free to PM me