Compendium of Footjob Techniques v0.2

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

would u like me to continue?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 48

albers1

Re: Compendium of Footjob Techniques v0.2

Post by albers1 »

-finally added reversed techniques after 4 years
-added rating and recommendation in purple
-added theoretical approach ln a footjob
Last edited by albers1 on Sun May 14, 2023 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
albers1

Analysis of a footjob...

Post by albers1 »

...A subjective guide for footjob.

Well, in order to follow my train of thoughts on giving a mind blowing footjob. We must first delve into the correlation between Pleasure and Stimuli during a footjob.

It's pretty straight forward from here. I hypothesize that as you apply more stimuli to the receving person, the more pleasure they feel, and thus climax faster. Easy right?

In order to apply stimuli to a person that result in feeling Pleasure or sexual arousal, we need to distinguish the stimuli types into 5 sensory departments and develop measures to stimulate. So lets take a look, shall we?

As you can see in the above diagram these are closely related to our 5 senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing, seeing.

Haptic:
This delicate sensation is everywhere on our body. Its not rocket science. More skin contact equals more sensational pleasure. Let them feel your toes, feet ball, heel, arches so on. The more crannys and crookss they feel on their erogenous zones the better the impact.Hence my preference are techniques that involve a lot skin = Sole techniques

Visual:
Use some neutral food grade oil, like grapes seed oil, which not only acts as a lubricant, but as an visual impact too(or sweat) Men are attracted to shiny things. What better then shiny soles? Also get naked, show some skin and expose yourself. Seeing naked person is arousing. Even better if they like butt, breasts, etc.

Olfactory:
During footjob let them smell your feet. Your scent can act as an arousal as well.

Gustatory:
Following the smelling sensation. Let them clean your feet with their tongue and let your toes get sucked.

Auditory:
Dirty. Talk. Give them a small encouragement. Simple phrases like " Cum on my feet" can work wonders for arousal. I leave this to your imagination. since this is cringey.

Thank you for making it this far on my analysis . I hope this will help you understand my rating for each teachniques. and make you better at giving footjobs.

IloveFlipFlops0711

Post by IloveFlipFlops0711 »

Nice Job I love it
albers1

Post by albers1 »

IloveFlipFlops0711 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 1:52 am Nice Job I love it
Glad you like it :mrgreen: . Maybe i can research just birkienstock footjobs for you. thank you for your loyal readership!!

IloveFlipFlops0711

Post by IloveFlipFlops0711 »

oh wie that would be amazing I love your Work just Awesome