Anyone ever share their gf/wifes socks with other guys?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Exilednaru

Anyone ever share their gf/wifes socks with other guys?

Post by Exilednaru »

Just curious if anyone here has had any successfull experiences sharing their gf/wifes socks for other guys to cum in. Whether it be in person, through online forums(mail) etc.

Would love to hear about any success stories and also results of how ruined you were able to get the socks.

This is a fantasy of mine i have been trying to make happen but have not had success yet.
Slider6

Re: Anyone ever share their gf/wifes socks with other guys?

Post by Slider6 »

I’ve had a few buddies give me their gfs socks even shoes and boots to fill and let me tell you I had fun at one point a buddy had given me his gfs Ped socks and I had blown my load to the point it kinda made the toe point look stuffed good time
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I have done it many times 4 six or seven years now. Love trading heels and more recently Flats but also had a guy who was really into socks and he would love to come in my wife's well worn socks put them on his cock and jack off to her. Love treating stroking other guys while showing off our girls and their pictures and heading over there Footwear. Love seeing my wife wear her heels and fly out in public after another guy and his cock in them and her feet are in his column. Would love to chat more and even try and send pictures if anyone's interested. But you must be real have a wife or a girlfriend and their Footwear. Send me a message

Shoecumcplny on kik
Gfluvsheels6 on Skype but Skype rarely finds me for some reason...
Exilednaru

Post by Exilednaru »

I wish there were more guys into socks. It seems hard to find in general, let alone locally. I have not been able to find someone here to cum in my gf's socks yet
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Exilednaru wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:34 pm I wish there were more guys into socks. It seems hard to find in general, let alone locally. I have not been able to find someone here to cum in my gf's socks yet
Well I’m gonna go out on a limb and say your not local in comparison to me but if you want I don’t mind blasting your girls socks and tributeing them for you
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Same. Where are you located?
Exilednaru

Post by Exilednaru »

if anyone would be interested, I would definitely be up for a local meetup, or possibly by mail if you are a trusted member here. I would love to see her socks take a ton of loads. please feel free to email me as I don't check here very regularly. exilednaru@gmail.com

please make sure to mention your username from the forum if you email me
Last edited by Exilednaru on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

My friend n childhood neighbor and I have always swapped socks from g/f’s n wives. He has even grabbed socks for me from other women like his neighbor n even let me go use his roommates wife’s socks while I was visiting n roommates were away. I used to get him ones from my now sister in law and set him up to grab some of my aunts socks.

We still trade socks from time to time.
Exilednaru

Post by Exilednaru »

Bump. Anyone else into this as well? Got a few messages from good people here but the socks were too dirty for their liking :(

Anyone else have luck getting their girls socks
Cummed in?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Yes, my wife's
Heels
Flats
Socks
Stockings

Love it and always looking to meet others with wife or gf

kik is shoecumcplny