Seeking tributes for sexy gf's tied up feet:)

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

haenh123

Re: Seeking tributes for sexy gf's tied up feet:)

Post by haenh123 »

Ready to be tied up and made to pose her feet for pics!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn!!
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

I'd tie one of her smelly sneakers over her face and tie her feet down for me to fuck hard and have her begging me to stop whipping her feet with my belt and make her lick my cum off her feet then make her help fill her sneakers with spit then put on barefoot
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

Dump a load on her soles
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I so want to tickle her tiny tootsies.... then blow a major load all over her feet.
Can you ask her to wear some nylons...would love to see her feet and legs in a sexy pair of stockings or pantyhose/tights..!!!!
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

Chad96 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:44 pm I'd take her nike shoes off, tie 1 over her face and the other I would fuck her with. I'd tickle, lick, nibble, suck, her feet and toes. Then I will torture her feet with a whip, heat, rubber bands, brush, and I would shove her dirty nasty socks in her mouth

wow nice fantasy. the shoegag also are a perfect idea
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

haenh123 wrote: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:07 am Heres a couple more for you all! Please feel free to tribute these and post them anywhere! As long as you send me the link to view:) ENJOY!

shoegag her please and drink champangner out of her smelly high heel.