Asian Feet Girls

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

dicksonjoe

Re: Asian Feet Girls

Post by dicksonjoe »

The Return of Shino's soles!
Had a great work with shino with the previous recording. As she mentions from the previous video that she will be flying back home to japan very soon, so this is my last time shooting with her at school. Was able to make an arrangement day with her and things went well. Her beautifully shaped soles will be missed! This time i had some great bettery lighting and also angled with many camera positions! even made her do some to scrunch! boy, those big soles are something! her actual height is around 5"6 to be exact. I guess that explains why shes a size 8! had a great talk with her and glad i filmed her beautiful soles before she returns to japan.

video purchase through pay pal only. email sinwachieng@gmail.com
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Rui, a japanese girl from Osaka with size 8.5 beautifully shaped soles. Rui stands about 5'6, slim japanese girl. Met up with Rui and started recording in the classroom. As she popped out her soles, my god. I was already having trouble setting up my camera! Haven't seen this type of beautiful soles in such a long time! We had a great conversation and she likes to laugh all the time! She was cool with the foot modelling and didn't question much about it either! She was very cooperative with all the poses. She will definitely return sometime in the spring time for a second shot!

video purchase through pay pal only. email sinwachieng@gmail.com
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Full clip at clips4sale.com/101615
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Nokko's size 7.5 japanese feet soles

Nokko from Osaka, a city girl who likes to explore the west. She recently got a job as a waitress and had time off to help model. Her soles are quite cuite, 7.5, with a sligh arch but not too flat. Those soles were so close up to my face I got a bit excited as i was holding the camera! We had a great conversation and didn't mind me taking my time to film. She was cool and talkative. Nokko stands about 5'6, but surprisingly only size 7.5 feet!
clip sold through pay pal only. email sinwachieng@gmail.com for purchase
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Rene's size 6.5 cute japanese feet

Rene from japan osaka. Rene works as a child educator back home and often stands around on her feet most of the day. She loves to wear light runners for her job. She is currently a student here and enjoying every moment of her time being here in this foreign city. Rene is cute and talkative, id love a gf with that kickass personality. Her feet are not too wide but also with nice shaped soles. These soles would meet the needs of guys out there who are picky for sure! Was sure fun to work with her!

sold through pay pall, email sinwachieng@gmail.com for purchase
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Japanese girl Naya! All the way from Nagano japan. She decided to give a visit to this country for some job opportunities. With the covid condition in Japan she seems to be struggling to find a job she likes and also an excuse for a get away for a vacation. Naya stands about 5"4 with size 8.5 beautiful wide soles! Naya loves foot massages and I offered a foot massage session to her but unfortunately she declined and had to go. Those big beautiful shaped soles was right in front of and me and boy I was excited. I tried to be as close as possible to get a whiff. She was wearing black leather slipper sandals and which matched her feet beautifully. My plan was to bring her back again sometime but unfortunately she just have to leave soon!

clips4sale.com/101615

dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Patel size 8.5 indian soles

Patel from india decides to do her first foot model. She stands about 5'6 and was wearing black sandals at that time. Her soles are very smooth looking and big! We decided to film in campus in door for the first about 20 mins and the rest out door. Patel was very talkative and shared her experience about this country. Overall great conversation and the views of her soles turned out great!

clips4sale.com/101615
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Rui, a japanese girl from Osaka with size 8.5 beautifully shaped soles. Rui stands about 5'6, slim japanese girl. Met up with Rui and started recording in the classroom. As she popped out her soles, my god. I was already having trouble setting up my camera! Haven't seen this type of beautiful soles in such a long time! We had a great conversation and she likes to laugh all the time! She was cool with the foot modelling and didn't question much about it either! She was very cooperative with all the poses. She will definitely return sometime in the spring time for a second shot!

now available on clips4sale.com/101615
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Found another model Shino. A japanese girl from Tokyo district decides to model her cute soles. Shino stands about 5"5 in her early 20s. She thought it be cool to show her soles as she has never done it before. I kept the same old camera angle as most of my customers love sole shots. Had a great conversation with Shino and damn..it was hard for me to focus recording =) I am slowly looking for models again and of course, thank you all for your support.

clips4sale.com/101615

dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Meera, an indian girl I met on campus at the library. We had a conversation about exams and papers to write while trying to trouble shoot the printer. We told each other what our majors were and she thought it was unique that i like to take pictures of feet. I told her straight up that she would be the perfect foot model and she agreed to help me out! My god, her soles are gorgeous! I was having trouble focusing on the camera! Love the shape and color of her soles! if you think shes a gorgeous goddess with nice feet! this one is for you!

clips4sale.com/101615