Sock cum fun

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Footloverb75

Re: Sock cum fun

Post by Footloverb75 »

Lexi wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:47 pm I'm sockophobic...hate the cunting things....rather juggle dog turds.
Fuck! That’s a deep hate.
Footloverb75

Post by Footloverb75 »

footguy1971 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:56 am I love letting my cock marinate in one of my wife's or daughter's sweaty, stinky ankle socks (they both work long shifts and their socks have been on their feet for at least 10 hours in a hot environment). It's especially arousing when I have one of my daughter's dirty socks on my cock right before I fuck my wife.
Fuck yeah, sweaty socks.
snkrhrt66

Post by snkrhrt66 »

Marinate those eager cocks in socks & smear some lox deep down into the toes.
Mattntiffany

Post by Mattntiffany »

My aunt gives me sockjobs with her slouch socks still
snkrhrt66

Post by snkrhrt66 »

Moist & warm cotton socks are best for marinating one's Cock Meat in, until
the proper amount of time has been given to encourage a pleasurable reaction caused by the friction of manipulating the marination around the Cock Meat itself.
thecoldplace

Post by thecoldplace »

Mattntiffany wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:47 pm My aunt gives me sockjobs with her slouch socks still
That's awesome, any stories to share?
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

I like my wife’s sport socks sometime they are just the right size. The are tight on my cock and the little rubber bits on the back grip my balls nicely. That all being said her pantyhose are my favorite. All you sock guys should try nylons and pantyhose if you haven’t.
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Moist warm sock pussies are the best let those cocks marinate in the smell, eneregy, and sweet aroma of your loved one's feet. Sperm them deep & rub that cummy sock all-around your loving self.
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
Sockfan4ever

Post by Sockfan4ever »

Love cuming into girls pompom sock several times
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

Mattntiffany wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:47 pm My aunt gives me sockjobs with her slouch socks still
You’re one lucky guy! I wish mine would give footjobs