Footjob in London?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Swingerdisco

Re: Footjob in London?

Post by Swingerdisco »

bazza wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:08 pm Hi guys, message me as I know a few girls in London who give foot and shoe jobs
Hi I would be interested
Please let me know
Thank you
Heels&Hoes

Re: Footjob in London?

Post by Heels&Hoes »

HotsauceUk wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:58 am Would love to cum on a sexy pair of feet and toes in London. Even interested in a couple who want to play. Strictly feet mind you! Would love to see a woman lick the cum from her feet, especially 2 big loads. Any chance of my dream cumming true?
I'm CD sissy based in London love being a foot slut if you're interested? Happily give you and others footjobs, although I need my nylon feet cummed pissed on and I'll happily rub play with them until they're soaked in hot sticky creamy cum and wear them afterwards as long as you want, up for it? X