Onlyfans?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Does this sound like something you’d subscribe to?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes: 8

sbffet

Onlyfans?

Post by sbffet »

Hey everyone! I’ve been a long time lurker on here, but never had anything to really add to the conversation until now. My wife works in healthcare and the job is doing too much damage to her body. We’ve been wracking our brains trying to figure out what either what she could do on her own or what we could do together. More traditional businesses just have more risk of loss than we can manage. We did our math and figured out what we think is a good plan, but unfortunately in OF land, there really isn’t a great way to gauge wether or not there’s a market for what we can do, so I thought to put it to the only actual community I know of that lines up with what I like. As far as us, we’re in our 30s. We’re not skinny people, but we do have a passion for working hard and we want to be successful.

Having subscribed to a bunch of OF accounts in the past focused on shoe fetish content, there’s a few things that seem to be consistently annoying to the point where it feels like a waste. This is based on experiences from 2 years ago, so maybe it’s changed. Paywalled content is not something we’d want to ever do. As far as I’m concerned the subscription is the paywall. Inconsistent updates always drove me nuts, so a schedule for uploads is important to us. The same handful of shoes for every post. I know for me I like variety and it gets boring to see the same couple shoes get cummed all the time. My wife has built up a huge collection over the last 2 years as she’s learned to love the fetish. We have high end like Louboutin and Louis Vuitton boots, sneakers, and heels; to various adidas, Vans, Uggs, and Nikes and we’re always adding. Insanely overpriced custom videos were a huge pet peeve for me, so we plan on not doing that at all.

For this to be a sustainable venture for us, we’d need to secure a minimum of 141 subscribers at $50 a month, with the ideal target being 200. Our plan would be for 4 videos a month to be released weekly, daily picture uploads, and regular community input into what gets made. We figured out that price based on the average cost of a shoejob clip on C4S multiplied by 4, since we’ll have at minimum one video a week barring any unforeseen issues. Customs will of course be an option, but the plan is to make them very inexpensive. We plan on a cost plus model for custom videos, meaning that if anything that you’d want to see requires things we don’t have or would destroy anything we already have, the cost for those things plus 20% would be the price. If nothing extra is needed or becomes unusable, we plan on fixing the price at $20 per video. All custom videos we make will be available for every subscriber without a paywall unless other arrangements are made. We budgeted on investing $1000 a month into materials, supplies, and of course shoes for content. If we go ahead with the plan, we’ll be buying a 6K video camera, microphone setup, and a full lighting setup. For mobile shots, we’ll be using a 24MP mirrorless camera. Paying subscribers will gain access to full resolution streams off platform once we get rolling and we can clear some of the technical hurdles tied to that concept. OF streaming is great for mobile use, but we all know the quality isn’t amazing.

The only 2 restrictions we will have is that we won’t show faces under any circumstances and I can’t cum on the outside of any of her luxury shoes, inside is fine though. For content, we plan on having lots of different shoejobs, regular shopping trips with lots of shoe try ons and walking, pedal pumping, wet and messy shoes, cumdump shoe creation, public wear of cummed shoes, and any creative ideas that you all come up with.

With all that said and the plan all laid out, we’d like to see if anyone has feedback on our plan, constructive suggestions, or general excitement. If we can pass 75 yes votes, we’re going to get started.