Story: I didn’t want these to get so smelly so fast…

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pommes27

Story: I didn’t want these to get so smelly so fast…

Post by Pommes27 »

Hi,

I’ve started writing a sneaker fetish story inspired by real life experiences with my gf mixed with some of my fantasies. I also posted it on Reddit already but I think this forum might appreciate it too :)

Part 1:

„Hurry up, we are going to miss the bus!“ I shouted from our apartment door to Mara. „Yes… yes sorry babe! I‘m coming!“ she shouted back while frantically packing her backpack for our 4-day trip to Mallorca. Finally she came to the door. „Ok i think i have everything… now I need to put on my nikes. God dammit i don‘t have socks on… let me grab a pair…“ She said while running back inside. I looked at my watch, the bus is about to arrive in 5min, but the bus station is at least 8min away from our apartment. „Babe we have to go RIGHT NOW! Forget about the socks, put your shoes on, we have to run to the bus station!“ I screamed. „But babe my feet are gonna get cold on the plane. Shit where are the my socks from my morning run? Babe?“ „Have you looked on my pillow? We had a foot session this morning, remember?“ „Yeees thank you, found them!“ Mara came back running to the door with her socks in her hands. „now put on your nikes without socks, you can change later when we are on the bus!“ „ok ok, how much time do we have left?“ „4 minutes!“ „Shiiit“ She crammed her bare feet into her white nike air force, slammed the door shut and we started running. I took her backpack, so she could run faster. We sprinted as if our lives depended on it. We finally made it on the bus but only because the bus driver saw us running towards the bus station and kindly waited a few seconds.

On the bus we silently took a seat, completely out of breath and sweating like pigs. It was mid of may and 23 degrees celcius outside. We kissed, happy to have gotten on the bus but we both couldn’t say a word. When my body slowly calmed down, my mind began to wander to mara’s feet. God her feet must be sweaty after that run without socks in her af1s. She got them about a month ago, so they were still fairly new and clean on the outside. But on the inside the new shoe smell definitely has faded and I could detect a foot smell when sniffing the shoes after only a week of wear. I love to witness the development of a new pair of sneakers when it gets increasingly more worn and aromatic.

Mara is my girlfriend for almost 8 years now. She is 26, blonde, 1,60m tall and weighs 58kg, so definitely a sporty type. I confessed my foot fetish to her after only 2 weeks and she has been super supportive from day 1. She is making her feet, socks and shoes smelly for me when ever she can. My first experience with her was right after the confession of my fetish. She gave me foot/shoe smelling handjob with her handball shoes, which were amazingly smelly. Mara is working in a hospital and is on her feet for 8 hours. On top of that she walks 3km to and from the hospital every day. She loves her new nikes and also knows how much i love them, so she practically lived in them for the last month.

After the 30min bus ride we took a 2 hour train ride to the airport. She seemed to have forgotten about her socks, because she kept the af1s on sockless for the whole ride. I didn’t say anything because I liked the thought of her cute size 38 EU feet marinating in these shoes a little longer. I was so turned on the whole time.

Finally when we boarded the plane she remembered. “Oh no I forgot to put my socks on. Now I have to do it on the plane. God my feet are still sweaty since our run to the bus stop” She said while waiting in line. She smirked at me a little.

When we sat down in our seats, she was sitting in the middle between me and another girl roughly our age, brown hair and a very beautiful face. Then Mara untied her shoes and pulled them off while holding them up about knee hight. There was definitely a more subtle way to change into socks. It took quite a bit of effort to pull the shoes off her feet which means they had to be super sweaty. “God sorry we were in a rush when we left this morning and I forgot to put socks on” Mara said to the other girl. “Oh don’t worry, I don’t smell anything. And even if I were, I am kinda used to the smell. I hardly ever wear any socks, see…” She held one foot up and showed Mara that she was sockless by slipping her sneakers off until her bare heel was visible. She was wearing new balance 530 in blue and white, the 00s running sneaker style that is trending right now. “Haha ok good then I am a little relieved. I still hope no one can smell my feet right now, but these nikes are still quite new so we might be lucky” Mara said while she put her nikes on the armrests, one on each side. This too could have been handled more subtle by putting the shoes on the floor for example I thought to myself but I was very intrigued by what I have witnessed for last minutes.

“Those are cute nikes you have there, I used to have the same pair and I had so much fun in them, so many memories, I miss them” the other girl said while picking up the shoe from the armrest between her and Mara while Mara put her white crew socks on, that I have already enjoyed this morning. “Oops now that I have your shoe in my hand I do smell something, sorry I shouldn’t have picked them up” The girl said giggling. Mara started laughing “well that’s your fault I guess, haha. I’m Mara by the way and this is Finn” pointing to me. I smiled and waived a little awkward. “I’m Zoe, nice to meet you!” “Nice to meet you too Zoe. So you don’t wear socks huh? How comes?” Mara asked curiously. “Well to be perfectly honest my boyfriend has kind of a thing for my feet, when they are in a certain state, if you know what I mean” she kind of whispered with a wink. “Oooh I see, well then we have another thing in common” Mara whispered back while gesturing towards me. Both girls started giggling and I smiled embarrassed to Zoe while turning red.

I am not very open about my fetish so it felt kind of odd to know that a stranger we just met 5min ago already knows about my deepest secret. “So where’s the lucky man that gets to enjoy your little doggies in a certain state” Mara asked. “He’s at home, I am going to Mallorca for training boot camp. You see, I’m a runner and I like to train on my own before a race to be 100% focused and get the best recovery possible in between.” “Oh wow that sounds quite professional! So where do you stay in Mallorca?” “Well it’s still only a hobby but i am very passionate about it. I have a hotel in port de soller. I am going to do mountain runs every morning and cooling off at the beach the rest of the day.” “No way, you’re kidding. We have an airbnb in port de soller! What a coincidence.”

The girls hit it off from the start and talked throughout the whole 3h flight. I couldn’t believe what just happened. I thought I was lucky when Mara wore her nikes sockless for half a day but to meet another beautiful girl who is admitting to never wear socks, proving it to us by showing her bare heel and talking about her activities which will certainly involve sweating in the heat of the Mallorca sun, I couldn’t believe it. And now that the girls became friends on the flight and were already making plans to meet up tomorrow evening, we were definitely off to a good start of our trip.

Part 2:

We arrived at around 4pm in Mallorca. Mara and I both only had small backpacks as carry on luggage because like this, the flight was super cheap. We didn’t need much stuff for 4 days anyways. Zoe too didn’t go to the baggage claim which meant she only brought a backpack too. We parted ways at the airport entrance, Zoe took a bus to port de soller and we went to the car rental desk. We wanted to spend the rest of the afternoon in palma, the capital of Mallorca to do a little sightseeing, that’s why we didn’t offer Zoe a ride. She wanted to spend the day at the beach in port de soller.

When we got into our rental car, Mara and I for the first time were in private since the flight and the very interesting events, that I witnessed as foot fetishist. “So you and Zoe seemed to hit it off great babe!” I said while driving to palma. “Yeees omg she is so cool, I love that we met her! Oh and the fact that she has foot guy too, how funny is that? When she showed us that she’s sockless and explained that she’s doing it to get her feet in a certain state, this must have been music to your ears, babe” she said with a smirk. “I must admit, it was quite hard to compose myself during the flight. I was already horny from seeing your super sweaty bare feet out of your nikes. When I heard your conversation about being sockless I got super hard” I admitted kind of embarrassed. “I bet you did” Mara was still smirking towards me. “Well I hope my poor nikes won’t get super smelly after today. They are only a month old. Remember my nikes from last summer? Silly me of course you remember…”

This was not her first pair of af1s. Last year she managed to make her previous pair super smelly by wearing them all summer, at least 50% of the time sockless. Having a pair of af1s myself, i knew that these get super hot in 30 degree weather. Wearing them sockless on top of that just makes them ridiculously sweaty. It got to the point where she couldn’t take them off in front of our friends or family because her feet and shoes were noticeably smelly from a distance. We both were too embarrassed to make our loved ones endure her ripe foot smell throughout the event. Needless to say I was in heaven when she took them off when we were in private. So we agreed to buy her a new pair this year and to take it slow on them. If she wanted to make me a present she still could wear her old ones for a few hours without socks.

We arrived in palma half an hour later. It was a hot sunny afternoon, around 30 degrees out and we did a sightseeing tour for about 3 hours. Although the sight of mara in nikes and white crew socks was more interesting to me honestly. The socks that I had already smelled this morning after our morning run. They were already smelly then, I think they weren’t even fresh before the run. So I knew that Mara was definitely cooking something interesting in her shoes, I couldn’t wait for the evening to unwrap her feet and smell the goodness.

We finished the sightseeing tour off with a dinner in a restaurant and headed to hour airbnb, which was a 1h drive. It was already dark outside. Suddenly I notice a smell of sweaty feet while driving. “Ugh I can smell feet. Are these my shoes or my socks?” Mara blurted out. She had taken her nikes off and pressed her sweaty socks against the windshield. She first sniffed her socks one by one “uuuff these are definitely ripe, man i hope it’s only the socks and not my nikes” she picked the nikes off the floor and sniffed them too. “Hm they are quite smelly too, but i am not sure what is stronger, here babe i let you judge” She first put her socked foot in my face. Luckily it was dark outside, so no one could see what we were doing. Her Sock was super moist, almost like a wet cloth and it had strong cornchippy scent to it. “Wow babe they are nice” I said while growing yet another huge boner today. “Well nice for you i guess. Now smell my nikes, and please tell that they are not super smelly yet” she removed her foot and put one of her nikes over my nose. There was definitely heat coming out of the shoe and i could tell that it was damp on the inside. “They are definitely noticeably more smelly than two days ago when i last smelled them babe.” “Damnit I shouldn’t have let Mia borrow them for our gym class yesterday” She said to herself. She did what? I thought to myself. “How come Mia borrowed your nikes?” “She had forgotten her gym shoes and was only wearing birkenstocks. We are not allowed to train barefoot in our gym class so i offered her my nikes. She wore them sockless for 1,5h. After gym i took off my gym shoes and put the nikes back on that she had given back and I could feel that they were soaked with her sweat.”

Part 3:

My brain crashed after what Mara just casually dropped on me. Not only did she wear her new nikes sockless today for the first time but actually her friend Mia was the first to infuse a huge dose of sweat with her bare feet right out of her smelly birks into these poor shoes just the day before. I started to feel dizzy, my whole body was shaking. “Babe? Are you ok?” Mara asked a little concerned. “Huh? Oh yes sorry I think I’ve never been so turned on in my life as right now.” I answered. I could see her smirking at me once again from the corner of my eye.

“Interesting, so what turned you on so much? Is it the socks that totally stink up this car right now? I’ve worn them to work two days in a row, then to the gym yesterday and afterwards on my evening walk with Mia in my totally sweaty nikes.” Meanwhile she started to gently stroke my cock through my pants with her warm sweaty socked foot, while getting closer and closer to my face with the other socked foot.

“Then again on our morning run, oh and of course in the plane and on our sightseeing tour. Man these got soaked with sweat several times.” I felt precum seeping through my pants. “Or was it these nikes that admittedly have become quite raunchy already after just one month?” She put one shoe on her foot dangling it in front of me. I could smell wafts of her delicious foot scent every time the gap between her socks and shoes opened a little from her dangling.

“But wait a minute both of these things you already had a thousand times in our relationship, babe. I think I know what’s going on. It’s the fact that my nikes have been worn by another girl, isn’t it?” I silently nodded. “Well well well mister, look who can’t get enough of one pair of sweaty and smelly feet. Does it turn you on that Mia’s foot sweat is now embedded in the insoles of these nikes? Do you hope to get a whiff of her foot smell? Or a taste?” I nodded again.

“Here’s an idea. I’ve worn these socks in my nikes right after Mia has given them back to me. They must have soaked up a good amount of Mia’s sweat and scent. Why don’t you put one in your mouth.” She took off one sock and stuffed it in my mouth. All this while I was still driving. I could taste the saltiness that has built up in the sock. I sucked on it like on a wet sponge.

Meanwhile Mara opened my pants and stroked my cock with her hand. “How’s that babe? Now sniff my shoe, where Mia has poured her sweat in for 1,5h. Can you smell her? Can you taste her?” I nodded while having the af1 pressed over my nose and sucking on the sock in my mouth. “Are you about to cum babe?” I nodded again, beginning to moan in pleasure. “Shit we can’t make a mess in this car, what do i do? Quick!” I pointed at her other sock that was still at her foot. I was about to hit climax.

She quickly pulled off the other sock and put it over my dick just in time when I exploded. I had to really concentrate to not close my eyes for too long and keep them on the road. I got completely drained, the sock was filled with a huge load. “So you like my foot wear being worn by other women then, huh?. I think I haven’t seen you cum this hard in a long time babe.” Mara said. I just smiled at her and we began to clean everything up. “Ugh these socks are nasty, one is completely filled with cum and the other soaked in your saliva. No way I am wearing these again.” Mara said while holding them both in front of her. She put her nikes back on sockless and we arrived at the airbnb soon after.

I was at the restroom, Mara unpacking in the bedroom when I heard her shout “Oh noo shit I just remembered that I didn’t pack any other pair of socks for the trip, because I wanted to make you a favor with the socks you enjoyed in the car by wearing them on all 4 days. And I also only have this one pair of shoes with me. Now I have to wear them sockless the whole time. I really hope they don’t get too smelly from this.” I just grinned silently. It was a promising start to days of foot and shoe worship but in this moment I would have never even imagined what was about to happen in the upcoming days.

Part 4:

I woke up early the next day. Mara was still asleep so I snuck out of bed, went to the bathroom and put my clothes on for a little morning walk and to buy some groceries for breakfast. When I wanted to put my shoes on at the door, I saw Mara’s af1s on the floor. I stopped for a second to have a closer look at them. I picked them up and sat down on the closest furniture, mesmerized by what I held in my hands.

They were still very clean on the outside but the inside has definitely changed in the last 2 days since I last saw them this close with lights on. The light grey insoles have gotten noticeably darker, starting to form the outlines of feet. No wonder after 2 heavy sockless sweat infusions within less than 24h. I sniffed them. There was definitely a hint of cornchips coming through now, but only very light when I had my nose in the shoes. That was by far my favorite foot scent. I sniffed them again and again, looking forward to today’s next dose of sweat.

After probably 2-3min of admiring Mara’s sneakers I put them down and stepped out the door. Thankfully the streets were empty because I had built up a tent in my pants. But after a few minutes of walking that luckily went away. I walked along the promenade when I saw a runner in the far distance, probably a few hundred meters away, running towards me. At first I couldn’t make out any details but after a while a noticed that it was a woman with brown hair. Oh this could be Zoe, she said she was gonna do morning runs every morning, I thought. And in fact I was right, about 30 meters apart we recognized each other and she started smiling and waiving and stopped running right in front of me. “Hi there, it’s Finn right?” “Hi Zoe, yes it’s me, Finn, Mara’s boyfriend. So I see you had your first morning run? How was it?” “Oh I am so exhausted, look at me, I am drenched in sweat. I went for a 12k in the mountains, it was brutal. How can the sun already burn this much so early in the day?”

I quickly looked at her from head to toe when she invited me to notice her being drenched in sweat. She had her hair in a ponytail, her cheeks slightly red. She wore a bright pink sports bra and the matching tight shorts in the same color. Her whole body was glistening in sweat. God she had stunning body, like a young athlete. When I looked down her long brown legs I finally arrived at her feet. She was wearing the same white and blue NB 530 that she was wearing on the plane yesterday. But they weren’t as white as yesterday anymore. The mesh on the top of the shoes has turned into a light grey color, looking almost as if they were wet. And the best part, no socks in sight.

“Finn?” I suddenly realized I had my eyes a little too long on her feet “huh?” “I just asked you what you and Mara are up to today?” She said with a smirk. “Ah sorry. Yes we were going to visit some villages close by, you know walking around, soaking up the flair of the island.” “That sounds nice. I’m going to relax on the beach the rest of the day. I’m looking forward to our dinner together tonight! Have fun exploring the area, see you later!” She said and began to jogg away “thanks, you too, see ya!” I shouted after her.

Wow this girl was something. She wore her everyday sneakers to jogg in, or her jogging shoes as casual sneakers. And probably all without socks. I kept thinking about the state of her feet and shoes for the whole rest of my morning walk.

Part 5:

When I returned to our airbnb I found Mara’s wet socks lying in front of the door in the sun. She must have washed them in the sink and put them out to dry. I got a little disappointed by this as I hoped she would wear her air forces without socks for the whole trip. But I couldn’t blame her, after all these shoes are expensive and she wants to be able to use them for longer than just a month without risking to get embarrassing comments about the smell whenever she takes them off around people. I get it and we had agreed to take it slow on this pair. She still has her older pair of af1s that are top notch in terms of smell even if she only wears them once in a while. The only thing is, that she hasn’t brought them here. I was already horny again from seeing Zoe soaked in sweat and sockless in her Running shoes. So I hoped that somehow I could convince Mara to skip wearing socks again at least for today.

“Good morning babe, oh nice I see you’ve brought us breakfast! Awesome I’m starving.” Mara greeted me when I walked in. “Yes, me too, let’s eat! I saw your socks outside, have you washed them?” “Ah yes, I put them out to dry. Sorry babe I know you must have hoped that I go sockless, but my nikes are already starting to get smelly, you and I smelled it last night ourselves. Heck even Zoe could smell it while only holding them in her hands. I fear that they will absolutely stink after another sockless day in this heat. I can’t ruin my nikes already after only a month, you understand that right?” “Yes babe I totally understand, you know that I don’t want you to ever feel pressured to do something for my pleasure if you’re not totally ok with the outcome. In this case these nikes were expensive and I get that you don’t want them to be as embarrassing to take of around people as your old pair after just one month.” “Oh babe thanks for being so understanding. And you know what? I might have something in mind to make it up to you.” She said with wink. “Oh interesting, like what?” I said surprised. “You’ll see soon enough…” she smirked and started preparing breakfast.

After breakfast and a quickie in the shower with focus on Mara’s pleasure, I stepped out of the bathroom before Mara. She was still putting on make up and sunscreen. I quickly snuck out the door to check on her socks. Hmm, almost dry. The morning sun really is super strong already, like Zoe said. The next move, was not one of my proudest moments after telling Mara my total understanding for wearing socks just an hour ago. I grabbed the socks, and put them under the kitchen sink to make them wet again. I wrung them out just a bit, to not be too obvious, and put them back exactly where they have been drying.

10min after, we were ready to go. Mara picked up her socks “oh no they are still wet! I thought they’d be dry by now. What do I do babe?” “Hm if I were you, I wouldn’t wear the nikes with wet socks. They will get wet inside and stay wet for the whole day. This would definitely make them stinky. Remember your Adidas superstars?”

A few years back, we went to Disneyland for 2 days. At the time Mara was rocking a pair of classic white & black Adidas Superstars. They were gloriously smelly, also subject to being worn sockless countless times. I loved them. In Disneyland we got completely soaked on a water ride on the first day. Being non-breathable leather shoes, the superstars stayed wet the whole 2 days. The smell was insane, but in a wet sneaker way, not in a sweaty sneaker way. I still loved it, but Mara almost gagged from the smell. The stench always stayed in the shoes after that, so eventually she grew tired of wearing them.

“Eeew yes I remember. Man ok I really don’t want my nikes to smell like wet dog. Guess I have no other choice then. Seems like it’s another lucky day for you mister” She said reluctantly and started to slip her beautiful bare little feet into her nikes.

My plan had worked but I immediately was getting second thoughts on betraying Mara like that. “Babe, I have a confession to make…” “Ok, what is it?” Mara raised an eyebrow. “I checked on your socks 10min ago and they were almost completely dry. Then I had the stupid and selfish idea to make them wet again to convince you to go sockless in your nikes. I’m so sorry, I realize that this was extremely selfish and also deceitful of me to trick you like that.”

Mara looked at me quietly and disappointed for a few seconds. “I see… Thank you for being so honest and admitting your mistake…” She said quietly. Then suddenly she raised her voice “How fucking horny are you that you are acting like creep, doing stuff behind my back, dude?” She looked at me with a grim face. Then after a few seconds which felt like eternity to me, she bursted out laughing. I couldn’t help but start laughing, too. This girl was so right. Here I was, having the girl of my dreams, catering to my deepest desires whenever she can, and I am acting like the biggest foot freak, doing secret creepy foot freak things behind her back. We started hugging and I apologized to her for at least another 5 times. She really felt that I was sorry for what I did and forgave me.

“Man I thought I had completely drained you last night in the car. You’re already having blue balls again? Well after your little mistake this morning I will make sure to tease you to death today, mister, believe me.” She said with an evil grin and sat in the car.

Part 6:

We planned to do a little roadtrip around the surrounding scenic little villages and to park the car and explore them by foot one after another. To pick the middle of the day for this activity probably wasn’t one of our brightest ideas. The sun was scorching from high above. This meant that after only 10min of walking in the first village we started to sweat profusely. Like drops of sweat running down our faces, backs, arms and legs.

“Ugh, my feet are getting so sweaty already” Mara complained. Music to my ears. Suddenly she stopped and kneeled down. She untied her shoes, widened and loosened her laces on top of the tongue of the shoes and tied them again. Then she continued walking. I stood there mesmerized for a second. Now every step she made, her bare heel slipped out of the shoe a little. What a tease. She was only wearing a cute little mint green summer dress and her loosely tied white nikes. Then she turned around with a playful innocent smile on her face and said “babe, are you coming?”

When we returned to the car another 20min later, we immediately turned on the AC on full blast. I had started driving when I saw Mara put her legs up on the dashboard barefoot. “Ouch! Fuck this dashboard is hot.” She cursed and pulled them away. “Guess I’ll have to park them here then.” She turned in her seat and put her feet in my lap. “Hope that’s ok for you babe?” I knew perfectly well that she was teasing me again so I just smiled at her and started massaging her feet with one hand. Her feet were very hot, I could feel the heat even through my pants. They were also very sweaty which made them super smooth.

The car started to fill with a wonderful yet subtle sneaker smell. The sweat and heat must have amplified the smell I detected only very lightly when sniffing her shoes this morning. Now the AC was distributing the scent in the whole car. “Safe to say, these nikes are already at the stage of ‘do not remove in enclosed spaces’. Only you can enjoy this.” Mara said. She felt my pants getting tighter and started moving her feet on my grotch in gentle ways. “You know that we don’t have any socks to catch your cum in this time, thanks to you being a horny little creep today, right? So either you will control yourself or I let you cum in your pants and you will have to walk around like an idiot the rest of the day. I will keep my feet in your lap, they need to dry in between our stops, to minimize the impact on the smell of my nikes.” This was now quickly becoming torture.

We made another 4 stops. Each time I saw her walking in her loose nikes, occasionally slipping them off when she was standing in front of a shop window, or dipping her bare toes in a fountain. She made sure to give me frequent updates on how hot and sweaty her feet felt inside her nikes. At one point she even said “ok it’s getting ridiculous down there” pointing at her feet. “I am not sure if the wet socks would have made them wetter than they are right now.” At the third stop her nikes started making squeaky noises every step due to the suction of her wet bare feet against the totally soaked fabric.

And each time in between the stops she removed her nikes again and put her feet in my lap, stroking my cock, while the smell of her nikes and feet got increasingly stronger every time. I got basically edged 5 times. But I luckily made it through without cumming myself. There might have been precum in my pants multiple times though.

We finally returned to our airbnb in the late afternoon. We were both super exhausted and sweaty, so Mara wasn’t in the mood for sex. “Ok mister, you’ve made it through my torture, I hope you’ve learned your lesson. Now, would you like to check out the final result on my nikes and feet? Today they will be at their peak, from tomorrow on I will have to wear socks again, or else these poor shoes will be ruined forever, if it’s not already too late. You wouldn’t let that huge dose of my precious sweat go to waste, would you?”

What followed was one of the best foot & shoe smelling & licking handjob I ever received. The nikes felt wet inside, the white inside fabric had turned light grey and the wet footprint on their insoles had developed nicely. The smell of the shoes was even stronger than yesterday in the car and her warm sweaty feet smelled wonderful from 5 layers of dried sweat which got reheated every time. They tasted very salty and I think I only lasted a minute tops. The spurts of my cum hit the back of the bed. I had to stay in bed to get my head straight while Mara took a shower. We had made plans to have dinner with Zoe this evening. Once again I wasn’t ready for what was about to happen next.
zsl1120

Re: Story: I didn’t want these to get so smelly so fast…

Post by zsl1120 »

i like it so much
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

I fucking love this story for one!

2 nikes drive me wildly.horny

3.its the only brand my wife wears and lets me buy all her pairs

More storyy!

I saw a woman in a hotel yesterday tight leggings dirty air max in my head i was having dirty thoughts
Jizzer

Post by Jizzer »

Awesome story which got me super hard would love to smell those shoes too 😍
shoeswap

Post by shoeswap »

Wow. Great story so far
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Can't wait to read more
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Agreed!!
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Amazing story!! I love girls wearing stinky Nike sneakers barefoot and with loose (untied?) laces! I am eagerly awaiting your continuation. Thanks for sharing!!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Im w you fan
Pommes27

Post by Pommes27 »

Part 7:

„Fuck, where are my socks? Finn, have you taken them again?“ Mara was furious. She couldn’t find her socks that she had left drying outside the apartment door while we were on our road trip. I swore to her that I hadn’t taken them. The socks remained no where to be found. We only discovered on the last day that the neighbors’ dog had taken them and shredded them to pieces.

And there we were again. Yet another sockless wear for her air forces. “Ugh they are still totally sweaty” she said when she put them on for dinner. She was a little grumpy. She really didn’t want her nikes to get so smelly after just one month. Then we walked to the promenade to meet with Zoe.

“Hi guys!” Zoe shouted from a distance waiving and smiling. “Hi Zoe, what’s up? I love your outfit, super cute!” Mara said. “Oh thank you, yours too, like the combination of elegance and sportiness.” To be honest, I don’t remember their outfits exactly. My eyes and my mind were focused on their feet and shoes. Mara’s comment on her still sweaty sneakers had me going already. When I saw that Zoe was rocking her NBs again, I was in bliss.

We started walking along the promenade, Zoe had arranged a table at 9pm, so we still had 1,5h to talk and watch the sunset. We got to know each other better and had a lot of laughs. Zoe was such a likeable person. After 30min of walking, we stopped at a beach bar, bought cocktails to go and sat down on the harbor wall.

“I have to take my shoes off, it’s like a steam sauna in there” Mara said. “Yeah go ahead make yourself comfortable. Oh, no socks again, someone’s gonna get lucky tonight.” Zoe said smirking and winking at me. “Oh god don’t get me started. I don’t know what it is, these shoes are cursed or something. In the last 48h these have been worn sockless so much it’s unbelievable. And none of these times were intentional to make him lucky. I wanted to keep these shoes fresh, they are only a month old. Now look at them, the insides are turning dark and they already stink up the car when I take them off. It’s ridiculous. Now my only pair of socks has disappeared. I don’t know what to do anymore.”

“Oh no I know how you must feel. When I started dating my bf, I had a pair of air forces too. They were my favorite pair, I wore them everywhere, even to the gym. They were already a year old before I met him, so they were definitely more worn than yours and my socks came out reeking, especially in summer. But when he told me he liked it when I wear them sockless, I of course immediately stopped wearing any, being madly in love with him. The nikes started stinking to high heaven after only a week. It was in July and they got so sweaty that they didn’t have time to fully dry until the next morning. I continued to wear them sockless including to the gym because he really really loved it but I started getting comments from friends and family about the smell. After another week I could smell them while they were still on my feet. And so must have been the people around me. After two weeks I stopped because even my bf said it was getting too much. My favorite nikes were ruined forever. I tried wearing them with socks again but it was too late, the stench was embedded in them forever.”

I was mesmerized again by the conversation of these two girls. “That’s what happened to my last pair of af1s last summer. Well I didn’t wear them sockless for two weeks in a row and not to the gym either. But I still wore them sockless so many times that they got so smelly I couldn’t take them off around people anymore.” Mara answered.

“Well I guess that’s just part of being with a foot guy.” Zoe said laughing. She started to take her shoes off too. My heart skipped a beat, she wasn’t wearing socks. “Cute pedicure.” Mara said. Zoe’s toes were painted in neon pink which matched perfectly with here brown skin. “And I like your retro running shoes! They are super cool right now. I already thought of getting a pair. Can I try them on? What size do you have?” “Yeah sure, go ahead, I’m a 38 just like you, saw it in your nikes yesterday on the plane. Just a fair warning, they are super sweaty too, I ran in them sockless this morning and they still felt damp when I put them on before we met. Well and our 30min walk didn’t help either.” Zoe said laughing a little embarrassed.

“Don’t worry, I don’t care, as long as you don’t mind that my feet are probably smelly from these nikes.” Mara said “Well we both have smelly feet and shoes and as long as nobody has any nasty foot infections it’s no biggie.” Zoe answered. “I don’t have any infections” “Me neither, I think this would mean serious trouble for our sex lives otherwise” the girls started laughing. Then Mara put Zoe’s NBs on. “Wow these are comfy. Finn, what do you think, how do I look?” Mara asked me. “I love them babe, they look cute.” I said. “If you want you can keep them on for tonight. Well as long as you lend me your nikes.” Zoe offered. My heart started racing again. “Oh you would do that? I’d love to wear them tonight! I think they match my outfit well. Of course you can have my nikes then.” Just the answer I had hoped to hear.

Part 8:

We all started to get a little tipsy from drinking cocktails on an empty stomach. After the girls agreed on swapping shoes for tonight we switched to talking about other topics for a while. Being already a little drunk, we had a good time and lot of laughs. Then it got time to go to the restaurant. While Mara had kept Zoe‘s sneakers on after trying them on, Zoe was still barefoot. I tried very hard to not look at her feet too often or for too long.

„Alright guys, time to go, I‘m starving!“ Zoe said. „where are my… Oh right I almost forgot, tonight I‘m wearing nikes. I have to take a pic for my boy, he‘s gonna love it! Hope you don’t mind?“ „Oh haha no of course not, go ahead, take as many sexy pics as you like tonight!“ Mara responded. And so Zoe put one of her bare feet half way into the shoe and held the other shoe besides it, so that you could see the darkened insole. Wow, I thought, this girl is teasing.

After taking a few pics and texting to her bf she proceeded to put the one shoe on. „Wow they really are sweaty.“ Then she lifted the other shoe to her nose and gave it a quick sniff. „And quite aromatic already for only being a month old haha.“ „See?! I told you, these poor things didn’t have chance to stay fresh after all these mysterious incidents after which it was inevitable to wear them sockless again and again.“ Mara said. „Damn, and now I will add to that too. Sorry, I hope that I don’t make them even worse, but I have to admit my feet get sweaty really fast, especially sockless in air forces and even more when I’m drunk.” Zoe said kinda worried.

“Oh well mine would soak them too, so don’t worry. At least we’re putting on a show for our boys tonight.” Mara said with a smirk. “Oh yes mine’s totally freaking out right now, I already got 10 messages from him haha. And I have a feeling that Finn doesn’t mind you wearing my running shoes either.” Zoe smirked too and winked at me. I turned a little red, I remembered staring at her sweat soaked shoes when we met after her morning run on the promenade. She must had noticed that.

“Oh I bet. Last night I found out that he totally loves it when my shoes get worn by another girl.” Mara said and both girls started laughing and teasing with their sneakers in my direction. It was starting to get a little embarrassing because Mara just spilled intimate details about my sexual desires to a girl I only knew since yesterday. But the booze let me get over it quickly. And I was wondering what this promising night still had to offer.

We went to the restaurant and had a great dinner. We made sure to keep up the level of drunkenness. At one point I went to the toilet and when I returned I saw the girls whispering to each other, quickly stopping when they noticed me coming back and starting to giggle. “What’s up girls?” I asked. “Oh nothing.” Mara said smirking. I smiled a little insecure but let it go.

After our dinner we decided to go to a bar and dance a little. We were getting all pretty drunk by now and we danced for 2-3 hours until we decided it was time to go home. We started to tell each other goodbye outside of the bar, as we had to go in different directions.

“Oh man I will hate myself tomorrow morning. I have to get up again in 4h and run a 10k.” Zoe said a little slurring. “Damn girl, you are a tough motherfucker. Remember you will have to calculate 10min extra to get to our airbnb to pick up your running shoes. I texted you the address.” Mara said “Oh yeah right, thanks for reminding me. Well guys it was a great night, get home safe, see you tomorrow! Oh and finn, have fun, I hope that they are like you imagined when you stared at them for half an hour after my run this morning.” Zoe said and the girls started laughing. “Wait what?” I said, not getting a thing they just said. “Come babe, I’ll explain.. Bye Zoe!” Mara shouted and we started walking home.

Part 9:

„So what was that all about babe?“ I asked. „Zoe told me how you two met at the promenade this morning and how you stared at her shoes for a few moments. And after you‘ve told me that you got super turned on by Mia wearing my Nikes sockless in the gym, we figured that you might be interested in checking Zoe‘s new Balance out after being worn by me the whole night.“ „Wow, you are cool with that? How do I even deserve you?“ „Well I don’t know to be honest, after you acting like a creep today. You better come up with a way to make it up to me. But tonight, we will just live in the moment. I can tell you that me feet are sliding around on the wet insoles right now.“ Mara said. I couldn’t believe how cool she was.

When we came home 5min later, we immediately undressed and started making out drunkenly. It was raw animalistic passion. We were completely naked except for her shoes. I threw her on the bed and almost jumped onto her, kissing her on the mouth, the neck, her breasts. Then she pulled off one of her sneakers and pressed it in my face. The humid hot air coming from the shoe was intoxicating. It smelled so fucking good. Different from her nikes. More like a sweaty gym shoe. Similar to her old handball shoes. And the thought that both her and zoe‘s feet had sweated in there profusely was extremely hot.

Then she pulled the shoe away and put her foot on my mouth. „Lick it“ she said. „I want you to taste the mix of Zoe‘s and my sweat.“ God she knew how to tease. With her foot in my mouth I inserted my dick into her and started fucking her brains out. I could tell she was super turned on too. I started to stimulate her nipples which got her going even more. I was so much in the flow that I started to bite on her toes a little out of reflex. Soon after she came and I was near climax as well but being drunk it took a little longer. She removed her foot and put the shoe back on my face. Now with the beautiful stench in my nose I was able to cum uncontrollably. I moaned loudly and it took at least 10 deep thrusts for the orgasm to end.

We were so exhausted after this that we didn’t even clean ourselves up. Gross, I know, but we were in such a bliss and on top of that drunk, that we couldn’t care less. We kissed each other good night and turned off the light and dosed of in the beautiful warm „after sex feeling“.

What felt like only half an hour later my sleep was interrupted by the door bell and pounding on the door. „Guys? Are you up? I need my shoes!“ Zoe shouted from outside. FUck, I thought, we forgot to put them outside. „Yes hold on, I‘m coming.“ I shouted back. Mara seemed to be in a coma, she didn’t move. I first needed to find my boxers. Then the shoes. One was still lying on the bed, but where was the other? I searched for a minute or so until my hungover brain remembered that Mara didn’t take the other shoe off during sex. And there it was, still on her foot. I pulled it off gently, her foot that came out was quite sweaty. Then I gave it a quick sniff to remember the aroma and headed to the door.

„What took you so long? Wow you look like a zombie man.“ Zoe greeted me. „Sorry I didn’t find the second shoe, mara slept with it on her foot.“ I gave her the shoes, while she started slipping out of the nikes. „Oh wow one shoe didn’t even get a break the whole night?“ She sniffed the one shoe that was still warm. „Uff it’s already bad. And now I‘m going for a run in them. It’s gonna be crazy in there after.“ Zoe said „I hope you enjoyed our little treat last night!“ „It was amazing, thanks for being so cool with it!“ I said. „Don’t worry, me and my bf had our fair share of fun too last night with your girl’s nikes“ She said with a wink. Then she was finished switching shoes and started to leave „ok, gotta run, see you later, bye!“

I watched her run away and then I saw the nikes on the floor in front of me. Just like yesterday morning I took them and admired how they‘ve changed in the last 24h. The outsides were a little scuffed up from dancing. Man I could only imagine how sweaty they must have gotten on Zoe’s feet. The insides had gotten even darker. Not just the insoles but also the cushioning on the sides started to get discolored. Then I sniffed them. They were still warm from Zoe‘s feet. And I noticed the smell already 10-20cm away. Also the smell had changed slightly. I think I detected the smell of Zoe‘s feet in there. Beautiful. Then I put them down and returned to bed and started sleeping again.

Part 10:

We woke up a few hours later with a hangover and started the day with a slow breakfast. Then I gave Mara a long full body massage as way to thank her for what she had done for me yesterday by switching shoes with Zoe. When the coffee and nutrients in our bodies came into effect, we decided to head to the beach and meet Zoe.

When Mara discovered her nikes her mood changed. „Oh noo my nikes are all scuffed up! And… they stink literally from the floor up to my nose while standing near them, ugh!“ She said. „Babe i‘m sorry your nikes look so bad. Let me at least clean the outsides for you.“ I took them to the bathroom and wiped them with a wet cloth. They were almost as good as new from the outside, but I had to agree, they were now very smelly, I could smell them the whole time wiping them. It was a dream. I already started to get horny again.

Mara must have noticed the bulge in my swim shorts. „Dude you are horny again? You can’t go to the beach with a tent in your pants haha. Want a quick hand job? I mean I don’t even have to wear the nikes for them to stink right?“ I just nodded smiling and followed her to the bed. The hand job was over fairly quick because I remembered all the scenes from yesterday when the nikes over my nose had been worn by her and Zoe and how sweaty they must have been. Mara actually described how wet and slippery she felt in her nikes yesterday and how Zoe must have felt the same. This got me to cum in no time.

Afterwards we finally got down to the beach, Mara sockless in her nikes again of course. On the way she said that the insoles already felt tacky, like with her older shoes that she‘d worn sockless a lot. When we arrived at the crowded beach and found Zoe in between all the other people, I immediately noticed her NBs lying next to her. The once white insoles were brown. After another 10k these shoes definitely must be super smelly now, i thought.

„Hi guys, what’s up?“ Zoe greeted us. „Uff we both had quite a hangover this morning, how about you?“ I asked. „Well it wasn’t easy to get up so early but after my run I felt quite good again. I think I sweated out the remaining alcohol in my body haha. I was completely drenched in sweat after only 15min, especially my feet. Well one was worse than the other. Mara you just slept with one of my shoes on your foot, how could you? Haha. Anyways the one shoe was already sweaty when I put it on, my feet were literally sliding on the insole. I had to tie it extra tight. Ok to be completely honest the other one got super sweaty only 5min later so I had to tighten it too haha. And my gosh do these bad boys reek now. Great job Mara, haha.“

„Well you left a great impression on my nikes too as I discovered today. They are so stinky now, I could smell them by only standing over them lying on the floor, haha.“ I couldn’t believe it, the girls just nonchalantly chatted about their stinky sweaty shoes. People around us were starting to look at us. „Oh I bet, these nikes were like little foot ovens last night, especially on the dance floor. Let me check how they smell now.“ Zoe said while reaching for the nikes that Mara just had taken off. She sniffed them in plain sight. „Wow they really are bad. But I‘m not sure if they are worse than mine.“ then she grabbed her NBs and sniffed them too. „Hm it’s close. They smell different but equally strong I would say, what do you think Mara?“ She gave both pairs to Mara. Mara looked a little embarrassed, she probably noticed the other people looking and now kind of whispering and laughing about us. But then she gave both pairs a quick sniff and said „They are both disgusting haha. Finn, I let you be the final judge as the connoisseur of stinky shoes.“

Wow now I got outed in front of a lot of people. I turned bright red, the girls started laughing but then I thought, what gives, I‘ll probably never see any of those people ever again and I took the shoes and sniffed each single shoe and fully embraced it. I began to act like a wine taster and started to describe the aroma of the shoes in ridiculously detailed fashion. The girls couldn’t stop laughing and I think even some of the people around laughed about my jokes in the end.

After my little show we switched topics and just had a relaxed time at the beach and in the water. Until Zoe brought up the topic of sneakers again. „Soo on my run I found a beautiful viewpoint up in the mountains. You could hike there in probably an hour or so. I was thinking I could lend you my running shoes again for that Mara, if you want?“ „Haha this sounds like Finn is not the only one enjoying us switching shoes.“ Mara saw right through Zoe‘s plan. „Well you got me there haha. Yesterday when I got home I had a hot video call with my boy. I did a little show with your nikes and he, well actually we both liked it a lot haha.“ Zoe said. „Uuuh interesting, like what? I mean what did you do with the nikes?“ Mara asked intrigued. „well I can’t say it out loud in front of all these people but it involved a lot of sniffing and selfworship.“ Zoe said with a wink.
„Wow you put your sweaty feet in your mouth after they had been in my stinky nikes all day and you liked it?“ Mara asked quietly and unbelieving. Zoe nodded slightly embarrassed. Mara thought for a moment. „Well I know that Finn would be up for another switch and I don’t have a problem with you two enjoying yourselves over my shoes but can you promise me that you try to sweat as little as possible in them? Oh and I don’t know what you guys are into but please don’t put any body fluids in my shoes ok? Can you promise?“ Mara whispered. „i promise“ Zoe answered smiling.

Part 11:

My mind couldn’t comprehend what I just witnessed. I had to tuck my knees to my body to hide my boner. I felt like living in a 3 days long foot porn. Luckily the girls switched to other topics and my boner slowly went away after a while. In the late afternoon we decided to head to that viewpoint Zoe recommended us to visit. Mara put Zoe’s new balance sneakers on and Zoe her af1s.

“Have fun guys, I will meet up with a few of my old friends in palma who are here for a party weekend. I’m not sure when I will be back but I will collect my running shoes tomorrow morning again from your airbnb. Just don’t forget to put them outside this time ok?” Zoe said. “Sure, this time we probably won’t be as drunk as yesterday. Didn’t you say you are here alone to focus on your training? Haha.” I answered. “Yes you’re right, but then I met you guys and today an old friend saw on my insta that I’m in Mallorca and asked if I want to meet her, so I said yes. But tonight I don’t want to get as wasted as yesterday. Anyway, I gotta go now, see you tomorrow! Bye.”

Mara and I walked back to our airbnb to drop off our beach stuff and then went straight on our hike. It was again a very sunny day and despite it being in the late afternoon it was still super hot in the sun. Needless to say that we started dripping in sweat after only 15min. Still a little under the weather from our hangovers we took a break about half way to the top. We sat down on a bench, Mara put her feet in my lap and started scrolling on her phone. I just sat there catching my breath and sipping water. After a few minutes my mind was able to think again and I started admiring Mara’s feet and shoes in front of me. I started caressing her legs working my way down to her feet. My hands glided over the outside mesh of the sneakers and I could feel the heat and dampness through it. Then i put my fingers in between her feet and the inside of the shoe. Her feet were super sweaty already.

“Hey Zoe just texted me, you’re gonna like this.” Mara said and started reading Zoe’s text out loud: “Hey, just had another hot video call with my boy and your nikes. The smell and taste of my feet right out of your shoes and the stink coming from your nikes gets me really going haha. But as promised I didn’t let any fluids get into your shoes. I also told my bf that you’re wearing my shoes again on a sweaty hike and he thinks it’s super hot. And we were thinking that it would be hot if Finn or you or both of you could cum in them before you give them back. The shoes are still virgins, believe it or not, they are only 3 weeks old. Let me know what you think, but don’t feel pressured, it’s just an offer :)

“Wow, she seems to have a foot fetish too! What are your thoughts on their offer? I know you don’t like it if I cum in your shoes and I don’t want to ruin the smell of your shoes with cum. But her shoes you will probably never habe to wear again.” I said. “Sure, I’m not sure if I will be able to cum in her shoes, because i’m not into feet and shoes at all but I can make you cum into them. I can even wear them afterwards again for a while.” “That sounds hot as fuck babe, tell her we’re in!” And so Mara texted her back that we will take the offer.

We continued our hike to the viewpoint. We were all alone up top when we arrived, probably due to the scorching heat. “How about you fill my shoes right here, babe?” Mara suggested with mischievous grin. “For real? What if we get caught?” I said a little worried but equally excited. “Well better hurry up then.”

Mara pulled off her sneakers and pressed the opening in my face one after the other. The shoes were so sweat soaked that it almost smelled like a wet sneaker, but it still had a hint of corn chips. One sneaker definitely smelled worse than the other. This must have been the one Mara had all night on her foot while sleeping. Then mara started stroking my cock through my pants with her bare foot while she put her other foot in my face. It was literally wet and super hot. I started licking and tasted salt. Probably a mix of Zoe’s and Mara’s sweat. I was near the edge in no time, so Mara took one sneaker it put it over my dick which was now out of my pants. “Wait no, take the other one, this one smells incredible.” I said because I wanted to preserve the stronger smelling shoe for a potential second round tonight. Mara quickly switched the shoes, just in time when I started erupting into the warm and moist shoe. It wasn’t the biggest load ever du to my various previous orgasms in the last two days but it definitely filled the toe area of the insole.

Mara pulled the shoe from my dick and immediately put it back on her bare foot. “Uuh this feels funny but kinda nica actually.”

Part 12:

We soon went back because we started getting hungry. The walk down was less exhausting but still sweaty. The thought of Mara walking in my cum was definitely nice. When we got back to the village we decided to first take a shower at home and then eat dinner in a restaurant. Mara put on a nice summer dress and having no other shoes she put the sweaty, cummy and grungy looking sneakers back on. It was a nice contrast and definitely kinda hot, I thought.

We had a great evening together in the village with delicious food, a great sun set and some ice cream on the promenade. At one point Mara said that she now gets it, it did felt kinda kinky and hot to walk around with cum in her shoe. Both being horny we headed home and had the sexy time. I got down on her first and she was already a little wet. It didn’t take long to bring her to the edge when she said “Take my shoe off and put it under my vulva, I want to squirt into the shoe” I did as she said and not long after she started moaning and squirting. It was quite a lot, the insole got soaked all over! “Wow that was nice babe, I didn’t know you were into that!” I said. “Yeah me neither but it felt good in the moment, very good actually! Now it’s your turn if you want.” I nodded “ok let me put this slutty shoe back on. Wow I completely soaked them, I hope that’s not too much for Zoe!” Mara said.

Then we switched places and she gave me a foot&shoe smelling handjob. I only used the cum free foot and shoe for that. But the smell and taste was super nice. Very strong, you wouldn’t believe these shoes were only 3 weeks old. Then Mara took off her cummy shoe and put it over my cock. The shoe was warm and wet and felt very good. She stroked me until I came again into the shoe. This shoe was starting to become a cum dumpster.

Afterwards we put the shoes outside and went to bed. We were super exhausted and slept at least 10h. When we got up in the morning I checked if Zoe had already taken her shoes and brought back Mara’s Nikes. What I found instead was a pair of worn out white Puma Carinas. The insoles had dark brownish imprints.

“Babe did you get a text from Zoe? The New Balances are gone but instead of your nikes I found these Puma sneakers.” I asked. “Wait, what? No I didn’t get a text yet. Oh my god where are my nikes? And why did she bring these ratty old pumas?” Mara said clearly upset.

Mara started texting Zoe. She seemed to answer immediately. “She says she was sorry, she forgot to tell me that she switched shoes with one of her friends yesterday and then she lost her and had to get home with her friend’s shoes instead. How can she do that with a pair that’s not even hers? I want my nikes back! Today we are flying home, what do I do?” I tried to calm her down “Let’s meet up with Zoe, she should fix this. She can arrange a meet up with her friend to switch the shoes back.”

Mara asked Zoe to meet up after we checked out of our airbnb and she agreed. Meanwhile my mind couldn’t stop thinking about how hot it was that now yet another girl was wearing the nikes and also I was kind of curious about the smell of the Pumas. I quickly snuck a sniff when Mara was busy packing in another room. They smelled very good, a mix of vinegar and popcorn. They must have been worn sockless a lot, judging by the beautifully shaped toe prints on the removable thick insoles. Then I dared to lick the toe prints. Very salty. “Dude you can’t get enough can you?” Mara suddenly interrupted me. I looked at her embarrassed and probably as red as a tomato. “Let me put them on, I want to soak them in sweat. This girl has to pay for disappearing with my nikes!”