Can anyone recommend a model of Hokas for me to get my gf?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thepeepster

Can anyone recommend a model of Hokas for me to get my gf?

Post by thepeepster »

I want to get my gf Hokas but I’m not sure which is the sexiest one to get her. Any recommendations?
edwinturner

Re: Can anyone recommend a model of Hokas for me to get my gf?

Post by edwinturner »

thepeepster wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:08 am I want to get my gf Hokas but I’m not sure which is the sexiest one to get her. Any recommendations?
Bondi 8's. Not cheap tho
jormun

Post by jormun »

My wife has a pair of Bondi 7's her mother got her and we like them. She doesn't think they're sexy, but I'm into them and they're a pretty good lay: the insole feels good and though they've taken a load every two weeks or so for the last year, they're in great shape, smell good, and hold up well when my wife goes shopping or runs errands. Have to admit though, I'm not up on Hokas in general, but these 7's are pretty slick.
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
birdmanhero

Post by birdmanhero »

Clifton 9s, but like all Hoka not cheap
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Clifton 9 and Bondi 7-8s feel amazing on your cock. I have fucked a few other pairs too but can’t remember the style
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Clifton 9 and Bondi 7-8s feel amazing on your cock. I have fucked a few other pairs too but can’t remember the style