Swedish clogs

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

DanskoJoe

Swedish clogs

Post by DanskoJoe »

I am just curious to know if there are others in here who are into Swedish clogs. I am totally obsessed with them. Whenever I see someone wearing clogs, I get aroused and desire to get the clogs.
Richie

Re: Swedish clogs

Post by Richie »

DanskoJoe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm I am just curious to know if there are others in here who are into Swedish clogs. I am totally obsessed with them. Whenever I see someone wearing clogs, I get aroused and desire to get the clogs.
Same here, I love them since I was in kindergarten. Almost every girl wore them at that time and I had my first experiences with some of their clogs. Couldn’t cum in that age yet, but I sniffed them, put my cock inside them and pissed in them.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

I also love seeing women in Swedish clogs -- ideally when they are close to me and I am barefoot so that there is a chance that I get my toes stepped on. Swedish clogs are really well suited for crushing toes, but unfortunately I hardly ever see women wearing them.
Moheda

Post by Moheda »

Yes
Love swedish clogs
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I have a folding cot that I place next to my closet
I have men's and women's clogs. I lay there all night and make love to the clogs.